All Comments on 'Nicki Submits Ch. 01'

by codepoet

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
jhollanderjhollanderabout 10 years ago
Very sexy

So hoping chapter 2 is already submitted! This chapter has definitely left me wanting more.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 10 years ago
Oh yes

That ticked a few of my boxes.

5/5

mel_pomenemel_pomeneabout 10 years ago
Wow!

That was quite something - especially as a first submission! A really well-written and very hot story, well worth the full five stars I have awarded it. Welcome to Literotica, codepoet, and please submit Chapter Two asap! Very well done - thank you.

DCohen2349DCohen2349about 10 years ago
Nice Develpoment

I liked how you described the development of her submissive urges, instead of just dropping into the middle of everything.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
No safeword

"…I will be obeyed immediately or I will go and you will never see me again."

"…you must understand that it will hurt. Really hurt. And once I start, I won't stop no matter how much you beg me."

Another abuser masquerading as a "dom," little "d" - would make it subscript if I thought the formatting would carry over. What a complete ass he is. And a cheater abuser, at that. Where is the care?

Stroke fantasy story for those who find abuse erotic, but not BDSM. Well written, paced, etc., just a poor understanding of the topic. Perhaps the story will develop into a real understanding of such relationships. Won't be sticking around to find out.

Would prefer if Lit had another category for non-BDSM abuse stories.

small_town_girlsmall_town_girlabout 10 years ago
awesome start!

@codepoet - thank you! i enjoyed this story very much :)

as for the 'no safeword' comment - IMHO this is similar to the discussion that went on on Professor's Pet Ch. 01 where there was a safeword but it meant "we're done" rather than "stop and talk to me". Tom (like Jake in PP Ch. 01) is maybe acting like a jerk, but that doesn't necessarily make him 'an abuser'.

there's a friendship in the background of this. she's not tied or gagged - she can get up and leave; she can scream bloody murder. she does neither. and her internal dialogue doesn't say "he's crazy and i want out of here but am too scared to move" it says "it hurts but for some reason i want to keep doing this".

having said all that - i would have loved to have a safeword there... it would have enhanced the story for me - her thinking about using it or not, him asking her if she wants to use it (and therefore making her choose it again, "rub it in" so to speak)

but i relate to the decision not to include it. i had the same debate with myself in Lucky Bastard and eventually did not have a safeword set up between Rye and Annie - which actually came back to bite Rye in the ass later on in the session when Annie freaked out on him... (but then I had a safeword in every other story after that.)

point is - i think not having it at the beginnig of this story is a valid choice. i do hope that one is set up if and when the relationship moves forward...

please give us more of this story, @codepoet! i very much look forward to reading the rest of it. 5 stars from me :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
No safe word

I can understand about no safe word for a simple spanking on the bottom. After all, for hundreds of years children had no safe word when they were spanked!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Why is it?

What is it with all this punishing of the female sex organs lately in some BDSM stories, it seems very Old Testament, Puritan or Catholic that the female sex is somehow seen as disgusting, dirty, and sinning and needs to be punished for the most miniscule infraction, all the while the sanctimonious, pure male is beyond reproach and needs to punish the unpure female, in fact it is almost a Taliban ideology that is rife in Afghanistan, keep her silent, on her knees, subserviant to the male and punished, whats next on BDSM 'stone the whore'?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great critique, "Stone the whore"

Great comment. I agree. There does seem to be a sense of total female subjugation in all the popular stories these days. Why? The difference between the Taliban and Christian Extremists is practically nil. The only difference is in most Western countries where Christianity is in power, there still exist rules of law that keep the extremists from forcing their "morality" on the "non-believers." I have no doubt that the modern day Puritans would dearly love to be permitted to stone the whores for realz. That'll get 'em believing what's right!

After all - some of the American groups that fancy themselves "Christian" (but are not) have been the forces behind the anti-gay laws in Nigeria which include whipping, lifetime imprisonment, and death. And then there's the Central Republic of Africa where "Christians" have recently ousted adherents of Islam and are now slaughtering all the Muslims they can find. Fun times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Niqab of anonymity

Isn't it great that veiled in the Niqab of our anonymity we can compare erotic fiction writers to the shamefully real Taliban! Pot, kettle, black. The sexual organs are particularly sensitive. That is why punishing them is particularly erotic. If it doesn't push your buttons, don't read it! Male subs also get it, not just females. Seems like any writer who is not a member of your club, a subscriber to your moral code or subject to the regulations of your stringent community is open to criticism. Who are the puritans? Who are the real fundamentalists? Try looking in the mirror.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nope

Fuck that shit she needs to find a real Dom. He’s just using her, no talking about expectations, limits and no sign of a safe word, just do as I say or we’re finished, use and abuse with no aftercare. He’s a selfish prick and she deserves better.

She seems to be a Sub but he definitely isn’t a Dom. It doesn’t resemble any BDSM that I’m familiar with.

Tess (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous