All Comments on 'Nicki'

by inkdrop

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
hansbwlhansbwlover 15 years ago
No,

Did not like your writing style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
25

25 just for your effort. In earlier days I would have said, don't waste any more "inkdrops" to write this kind of stories. No thrill, no suspense, no depth of characters, not much else really. G.Belgium

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
You did well explaining the heat of a young woman

in lust until you let her fuck a total strager bareback. In this day and time that is a death sentence in most cases and no sex is worth it. Sorry do get a bit more mature and try again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Bad Porn

Who cares about slut and pervert husband, no reason given just lets fuck idiot wife, does hubbie eat out guys cum? Real hot.

TwoHOTFORU69TwoHOTFORU69over 15 years ago
Whyyyyy.?

What a waste of time and tallent on a story like this {if you can call this a story}!! 28C - get real on those things to !!!!!! 00 is all you got and sorry that there is no 0000 ! *JAG

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Absurdly Crudely Grossly Sickly

Even the strokers are confused while the rest were puzzled by the waste by the last which ruined the time spent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Authors should know their subject matter

If you are going to write about something in a story, you should do your research before you put pen to paper. I find it highly unlikely that SSG Myers would have shown up at his wifes work to say goodby. More than likely she would have not gone to work that day since they would not be seeing each other for an intire year. Plus he would not be deploying in his Dress Green uniform. That wouldn't even have been on his packing list.You went into detail describing SSG myers uniform and acutrements. You indicated one service stripe but if he had been in as early as Deasert Storm and was deploying to Afganistan his should have at a minimum of three but more likely four stripes. One stripe for every 3 years of service.I cant see how he could possibly have gotten two combat stripes for ODS since no unit was there for a year.Bosnia was a peacekeeping mission NOT a combat tour. i am Not saying that there was no gun fire and he could not have been wounded there. That much is possible. I got as far as this and quit reading. The story was ruin by then. 2*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous