All Comments on 'Nicki's Stories Ch. 02'

by nickitaylor

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
mmyesmmyesabout 10 years ago
All right

skint great slang, I put it up there with y'al -means everyone you are talking to in Southern American slang. oops that the southern part of the USA, not the continent.

Looks like "Nicki" will only stay as skint as any other small businessperson. I think you need to find a way for "y'al to improve my regular wardrobe, I can't survive on what y'al pay me".

Now remove the y'al for whatever works in your locale. Keep up the local slang so the reader has to look the word or phrase up.

Business types like those who dress like they do or think they should,

"leash trained " is one phrase, or "corporate drag" we need the Brit equivalent. They often don't actually do things or fix things like tradesmen (or women). This might give your "Nicki" a chance to find clients with more disposable income then these two gentlemen. Probably be nice for her to have a week or twos rent stashed. Then you can expore going back to work as a temporary again.

If I keep up this much, I will have to start paying...........

thanks again for the stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great stories, Nicki!

Please keep writing them and sharing them with us - five stars for both! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fun accidental finf

So here I was flipping through stories because I'm a lesbian & wanted a D/s story in that genre but started reading your story & was hooked. Ch. 1 was delightful, ch. 2 was really hot & I'm taking a break before I move on to the next chapter.

You're writing is intelligent & sexy. Thanks for sharing this. I wish you'd post more of your recent work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous