Nick's House Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you normally play acoustic or electric?"

"Acoustic or electric. Wow! That's a tough one. I guess I could go both ways on that one."

"That's what she said."

"Shyeeah."

"Well, I might know a guy who could play the bass."

"Really? Who might that be? Somebody that goes to our school?"

"My grandpa."

"Your grandpa!"

"No, I'm just kiddin. Actually he's my x-boyfriend. His name's Sean."

"Hmm. That name doesn't sound too familiar. He must go to a different school."

"He does. He lives in Hightstown."

"Well at least he's not too far away. He's not a heroin addict is he?"

"No, he's pretty much a pothead but that's about it."

"So how come you guys broke up?"

"Well, it's kind of a long story. See, we started out as friends, and then we decided to be boyfriend and girlfriend, and it was basically one of those situations where we didn't want the sex to get in the way of our friendship, so we just went back to being friends."

"Well that's not too bad. At least you ended it amicably."

"Yeah, and to tell you the truth I think he was the one that wanted to take our relationship to the next level but I really wasn't ready yet. I mean I'm already 19 but I'm practically a virgin."

Wow. This girl was laying it on thick. Shit, man. I was practically a virgin myself. I had only had intercourse with 2 or 3 girls. Technically it was 3, but the first time I lost my virginity I was too drunk to cum vaginally so even though I penetrated her with a condom on she ended up taking it off and giving me a blow-job.

I got a little bit more practice with the next two girls. Each girl I dated for a couple of months, so we got to have sex on more than one occasion. I knew for sure that I was enjoying myself but I wasn't sure if they were cumming at all or if they were just faking it. I tried to perform cunnilingus a couple of times but I didn't really know what I was doing down there, and apparently I was having some trouble finding the clitoris and the g-spot and all of that. My last girlfriend actually drew me a map but it didn't seem to help.

Honestly I don't know if these girls knew what they were doing either. Maybe what I needed was a girl who was slightly older and more sexually experienced than me, rather than just on the same level as me, so that she could teach me the right moves. Then again, even if this girl was a virgin (and a full year older than me) maybe we'd be more on the same wavelength being that we were both musicians and all. I mean, maybe if we jammed together a couple of times first before we had sex it would be less intimidating and it would be like we were experiencing each others' bodies for the first time at the same exact time.

All of these thoughts went racing through my head in a matter of seconds. I knew that this girl was definitely sending me some signals and she was being rather aggressive in my opinion to be telling me personal anecdotes about her sex life right away like that, but I knew I needed to remain cool and maintain my composure. If I tried to move too fast I would end up like Sean. I not only had to read between the lines and pick up the sexual overtones that this girl was sending my way but I had to actually listen to what she was saying. I figured my best move would be to try and play the "innocent, naïve, slightly younger guy" card, more sweet and sensitive than the guys she was used to dealing with who were her age. "Stay cool, stay cool," I told myself. "Just like Rico Suave."

"Oh," I said, mechanically, acting like I was deep in thought and still processing what she was telling me. "How old is he?"

"He's a little bit older, I think 23 or 24."

This was a whole other ball of wax entirely. If he was four or five years older than her and putting the moves on her and she was shutting him down what chance did I have as a younger guy? Usually girls are looking for guys who are slightly older and more sophisticated and stuff. If she was still friends with this guy I could have a serious problem on my hands if he found out I was trying to get her in the sack. He might try to kick my ass. Again I figured my best move was to act like I just wanted to be friends with her and that I wasn't interested in getting inside her panties.

But there must be some more to this story that she wasn't telling me. I didn't want to probe too deeply in case it made her feel uncomfortable. But what if this guy was hideously ugly or something? Her body language and overall demeanor was sending me all the right signals and I felt like I was getting the green light to try and steer this conversation in the right direction.

"How did you meet this guy? Is he good at playing the bass?"

Ha! I had her there. Throwing her two questions at once might show her that I'm interested and help get the ball rolling to get her to open up about this unusual circumstance, then again, it could backfire and she could get overwhelmed and confused and not know which question to answer first.

"Yeah he's a great bass player. He actually used to live down the street from us when we were little kids and then his parents got divorced so he moved to Hightstown with his mom. But my mom and his mom still keep in touch."

Now the picture was becoming a little bit more complete. It all sounded a little bit too much like the Wonder Years to me, but this guy was beginning to propose more of a threat than I originally anticipated. Now I had to hope that he was ugly or deformed or something otherwise next she was gonna tell me that her mom is waiting for the two of them to get married.

"Oh I see. So, if you don't mind me asking, when you said before that he was moving too fast for you, was it because of his age, or are you just not attracted to him that way because he's like a friend of the family? I mean, how did your parents feel about you dating an older guy?"

"Well, see, that's all a part of the reason why I wanted to go back to just being friends with him. I never told my parents that we were anything more than platonic because my Dad would probably kill me if he found out that I was dating Sean even if he was my age because well, there's no other way for me to say this, but Sean's black."

Whoa. Didn't see that one coming. This whole thing was starting to turn into "Guess Who's Coming to Dinner." OK, so not deformed, not necessarily ugly, but there's certainly a catch. Even if her parents were the most liberal couple in the world and her father's favorite actor was Sidney Poitier, there's no way he would feel comfortable with his 19 year old daughter dating an older black guy, even if he was a close friend of the family and they were playmates since they were 3 years old. I mean he's got to be thinking that guys Sean's age only have one thing on their mind, and if he's got one single racist or prejudiced bone in his body, forget about it. And it probably doesn't help that black men have the reputation of being hung like a horse.

Actually, come to think of it, those girls who were giggling in the basement could have been giggling about Sean. Now the question was whether or not Jenny was attracted to him and whether or not the locker room rumors were true. I mean she had said that she was practically a virgin. One would have to assume that that could mean everything except for intercourse. There was only one way to find out...

"Oh, no. Is your father a racist or something? I thought you said that Sean was a friend of the family..."

"No, he's not a racist, he just gets very jealous and overprotective of me sometimes. You see, there's no other way for me to tell you this either, but I'm adopted, and my father is Hispanic. He's not a bigot or anything, but he looks after me even more so than he would look after his own flesh and blood daughter. It doesn't matter what color skin my boyfriend has to my Dad. You would have just as rough a time of dating me as Sean would have.

One time a boy from my grade came to our front door to pick me up for a date and he had the bad fortune of ringing the doorbell while my dad was in the living room taking a nap. He woke up quickly and jumped out of his seat to answer the door and I knew there was gonna be trouble. I tried to get there first and leave the house but my dad swung open the door and almost got into a fistfight with the boy at the door. I felt so bad for my date. Not only did we not get to go on the date, but he looked pretty scared. I thought he was going to wet his pants. I swear there was steam rising from my Dad's ears and I thought he was going to have a heart attack."

"Oh, wow. It sounds like until you move out from under your Dad's roof you're going to have a rough time dating anyone who comes to knock on your door."

"That's exactly right. And in Sean's case it doesn't exactly help that black men have the reputation of being hung like a horse."

"Wow. So let me ask you, Jenny, are you physically attracted to Sean? I mean, would you say that he's very handsome?"

"Oh Sean's very handsome. He's very tall and athletic, he's got a good build and he has the most beautiful eyes you've ever seen. I think most people would agree with me there."

"I see. So when you said before that you were practically a virgin, what did you mean by that?"

"I think I know what you're asking. You want to know if the rumors are true, right? If tall black men really have big huge dicks?"

"Well I mean, just to get a rough estimate, I mean I've heard some strange stories but you always wonder how much of that is embellished."

"It's OK to be curious, honey, it's only natural. I mean if I were a white boy like yourself I'd probably want to know what I'm being matched up against. And I'm not the least bit shy neither, I'm not ashamed to tell you. I'm not one that likes to beat around the bush so to speak. After all I only said that I was practically a virgin but I never said that I was a prude."

"So it's true then..."

"You're really getting off on this aren't you? Maybe I should just spare you the details and let you use your imagination. If I didn't know any better I'd say that your cheeks are beginning to turn a bit red and there's a bit of a bulge beginning to form near your crotch."

She was right. I could feel my cock starting to grow a little bit and get hard in my pants. I couldn't exactly see my cheeks, but I could feel them getting warm a little bit. I guessed that somehow she must be enjoying this too though. If this guy Sean had a really big one and she was still a virgin maybe she was worried about it hurting too much and maybe she was looking for a white guy with a more modest sized pecker like myself before she starting banging NBA centers. I still sensed that this girl was attracted to me based on the way she kept smiling and batting her eye lashes.

"Well, it's just that I saw those two girls you were sitting next to downstairs laughing about something after you left and one of the girls was holding up her hands like this..." (demonstrates the hand gesture)

"Oh that's Sara and Kristina you're talking about. It's possible that they were talking about Sean when they did this... (holds up her hands) they've actually both seen Sean's penis."

"You mean they've both dated him too?" I asked.

"Not exactly. See, one day Sara's parents went away for the weekend and the three of us were all hanging out at Sara's house and we were drinking and smoking pot and I started telling them about me and Sean, and how we started dating and pretty much the same sort of stuff I've been saying about him to you.

Well, inevitably the same question came up once I told them that we started 'hooking up' and Sara said to me, 'So, did you see it? Did you see Sean's penis?'

Now before I go any further I should mention that Sara and Kristina are both really big sluts, especially once they've had a few cocktails. They're the type of girls that will try and fuck any guy they can get their hands on, and since they're both pretty sexy looking and guys think they're hot, they can pretty much get any guy they want. They usually only sleep with cute or hot older guys but they're both more sexually experienced than me because, as I said before, I'm technically still a virgin.

So I told them that so far the only thing that Sean and I had done was make out because we were worried about the sex ruining our friendship. So Sara goes, 'Jen, honey, you really need to cut that crap out and get him to show you his penis. I guarantee that once you see that thing you'll be foaming at the mouth to get it inside of you. You know what they say, "once you go black you never go back."

They both started laughing and then Kristina said, 'Well I for one have never been with a black guy and I personally don't know that I could go through with it. The biggest guy I've ever been with was Chad and that was a bit of a struggle for me. I don't know that I'd be able to take more than 8 inches.'

'Girl, my pussy's getting wet right now just thinking about all the black guys I've been with. All of them had the biggest cocks you could ever imagine. First there was Jamal, and then there was Chris, and then there was Dante, or Daddy Dante as I like to call him. Daddy Dante's cock was so big I couldn't even get the whole thing inside me. He took me to his place and we started getting a little bit tipsy and he asked me to do a strip tease for him. So I gave him a lap dance and I noticed a bulge starting to form in his pants. This guy had a stripper pole in his living room I shit you not.

Then he started touching my face and caressing my hair and he told me to take my shirt off. I took off my top and my bra and he started touching my nipples with his thumb and his index finger and my nipples started getting hard and my pussy started leaking like a faucet. Then he started rubbing his crotch through his pants and I was getting so turned on I couldn't wait to start sucking his cock. He had me kneel down right in front of him where he was sitting on the couch and he started unbuttoning his fly and zipping down his pants. Then he pulled out his cock through the hole in his boxers and let his pants go down around his ankles.

My eyes went wide with delight once I saw it and it looked like it was the size of my face even though I could see that he wasn't even completely hard yet. I licked the front of his shaft and it continued to grow a little bit. I took the thing in my hands and started sucking on the head a little bit. I swear he must've needed three girls to jerk him off because I put both my hands around his cock and started tugging on it, and there was room for one or two more hands to go around that thing.'

That's when Kristina said, 'well maybe if I had two friends to help me, I'd be able to handle a penis that size. Maybe black guys need three girls to get them off because their cocks are so big.'

'I think you're right about that' said Sara. 'After I sucked Dante off for what seemed like an hour, he told me to take off my jeans and he started rubbing my pussy through my panties with his big black fingers. I was so wet my panties were soaked and he had the nicest hands in the world. He moved my panties to the side and started fingering me and rubbing my clit. All I could think about was getting his cock inside of me and I was so wet that his fingers slid in and out so easily and he told me my pussy felt like velvet. Then he went down on me for a half an hour until I couldn't take it any longer.

"Give me your cock!" I shouted at him. He picked me up and placed me on the couch and it took a while for my pussy to stretch wide enough to take in his cock. It was not only long but wide too. Finally he was able to penetrate me, and I could feel it go deep inside me, hitting my g-spot. Then he stood up and held me up while I wrapped my legs around his back and he fucked my brains out for what seemed like forever. After a few minutes I started coming on his dick. I never knew I could cum so many times.

Here I was thinking "how much longer can this possibly take" and he was like "wait, I need you to cum 17 more times first." Finally after we had done every single position in the Karma Sutra he pulled out his cock, told me to get down on my knees, and he jerked off until he spluggied in my face. I've never seen so much cum come out of a penis. It felt like gallons of cum were dripping down my face and tits. I rubbed it on my tummy and even gathered some up on my fingers and swallowed it. It tasted so good. Then we did the whole thing again an hour later.'"

"Wow," I said. I was getting pretty turned on by her story but I couldn't keep from interrupting. The first thing I thought was that Jenny must have like a photographic memory or something to be able to remember a whole long conversation like that verbatim. Then again, I could see how the details of Sara's rendezvous with Dante might leave a lasting impression. "I never knew girls spoke that way to each other about their sex lives. I mean I've heard high school girls say in movies 'I want to hear every detail' but after that they usually walk into the bathroom together and you never get to hear the rest of their conversation. But please go on, you have my undivided attention."

"OK," she said.

Jenny really wasted no time. I have to say I'm a big fan of girls who like to shoot from the hip and cut to the chase like that. They don't pull any punches, and for that my penis thanks them. It's rare to find a girl who's not afraid to speak frankly, so when you find one, you should try your darndest not to let her go.

"Well after hearing Sara's story I think all three of us were thinking the same thing.

Finally Kristina said, 'Jenny you should call up Sean right now and ask him to come over. After all, her parents aren't coming back until Sunday night and we'll have the house to ourselves for the next coupla days. He can even bring some friends of his if he wants – we already have enough booze and alcohol for 10 people.'

'I don't think Sean has very many friends, guys' I said. 'At least not the kind you're thinking of. He's kind of a loner. I don't know that he'd even come here by himself.'

'He wouldn't come to a house where there's three horny liquored up girls who want to suck his cock? Is he gay? I thought you said you guys were tight.'

'Well, when you put it that way...No he's not gay. Yes of course we're tight. Oh, all right I'll give him a call and see what he says.'"

Just then another kid opened the basement door and started heading towards the bathroom.

"Hey I'm not interrupting anything am I?"

"No we're just talking," I said, trying to give the impression that everything was completely ordinary.

The boy went into the bathroom and shut the door.

"Aren't you going to finish your story?" I asked when I knew that we were out of earshot.

"Do you want me to?" she asked, batting her eyelashes once or twice.

"Well yeah, I mean, sure. It's not everyday you get to hear a story like this. It's kind of steamy, and dare I say... scandalous?"

"Haha," she laughed. "Well I got a better idea. Once that kid comes out of the bathroom, assuming he's only going number one, why don't me and you go in there and I'll finish telling you the story, and if you're a good boy and listen politely I'll let you show me what's creating that bulge in your pants and I'll give you a blowjob. How does that sound? Do we have a deal?"

I had to think about that one. An erotic story and then a blowjob? All of my efforts with the cologne and the switch from tic-tacs to gum must finally be paying off. Was I suddenly an irresistible babe magnet that had chicks literally trying to pull the cock out of my pants? Maybe it was just that Jenny's grade was the horniest group of girls to ever walk the face of the earth.

Why just a weekend or two ago, I had been at a party at my friend John's house and I found myself sitting next to this college girl named Lizzy, who was a pretty hot cheerleader with blonde hair. We got to talking, about god knows what since I think we were both a little inebriated, and one thing led to another, and before I knew what was happening, I had placed my hand up her skirt, and I started fingering her right there on the couch in broad daylight in front of everybody! It was like something out of a dream! She just let me slide my hand up her thighs until my fingers got to her panties and then I pushed them aside and just slid my fingers right in!