Nick's House Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shot a glance at Sara. I felt like kicking her under the table but I decided against it. I wanted her to know that I didn't appreciate her forward manner. I knew that this whole thing would be a disaster if she didn't have more sensitivity about Sean's feelings. She saw my stare and looked back at me raising her eyebrows as if to say, "What?"

Then I looked at Sean and noticed that he was smiling. He seemed to be enjoying himself and he was looking at Sara's low cut top. Maybe he found Sara and Kristina attractive. After all, I had told him that they were sluts, but perhaps hearing me say that I thought that they would "bang any guy with a cock" gave him the false impression that they were trashy or at least trashy looking. But in reality Sara and Kristina couldn't have looked more beautiful or more classy or full-chested. I probably should have described them as the most mature looking girls in our town since they didn't look like typical college sophomores but more like full grown women.

"It's OK, I think Jenny was pretty honest about why you wanted me to come here," said Sean.

There was an awkward pause in the conversation.

Then, Kristina said, "Well I for one would like to be the first to say that I have never been more impressed with someone that I've met for the first time than I am with Sean right now."

"First impressions are lasting impressions," said Sara.

"Were you expecting him to be dressed like a street thug?" I asked.

Sean was wearing a sweater and trousers and dress shoes instead of sneakers.

"No, I didn't mean it like that. I meant it as a compliment. He dresses and talks and acts like a perfect gentleman."

"Thank you," said Sean.

"That's because he is a perfect gentleman!" I shouted. "He's not some nigger from the ghetto!"

I was starting to get a little bit upset. Sara sensed this and immediately tried to calm me down.

"Why don't we step outside for a breath of fresh air? We can finish our drinks on the patio. I think we all could benefit from a change of scenery."

"Sounds good to me," said Kristina.

We picked up our drinks and relocated to the outside patio. The four of us sat down around a round table and I took a deep breath, and exhaled slowly. Sean sat next to me and began messaging my shoulders. I was starting to feel more relaxed. Sara's backyard was big and secluded with a fence and lots of strategically placed landscaping, so that there was no way for the neighbors to see what Sara's family (or Sara's friends) were doing.

"I didn't realize how tall you were until I saw you duck down to keep your head from hitting the doorway," said Kristina.

"How tall are you Sean?" I asked.

"About 6'5'' or 6'6''."

"Can you dunk a basketball?" asked Sara.

"Yep. On a good day." Sean was smiling, and it looked like he was losing his shyness and nervousness.

"Is it true what they say about black men being fully equipped?" asked Kristina.

"Kristina!" I shouted.

"It's OK," said Sean. "I don't mind."

"Why is it that black men have such big penises?" asked Sara.

"Well I think it has something to do with their body size," explained Sean. "It's all directly proportionate. Generally speaking, the taller you are, the larger your appendages will be, including your hands, your feet, your arms and your legs, and yes, your penis. African American men are usually larger than men of other races."

"So you guys are like the kings of the jungle," Kristina said.

"Look at the centers in the NBA," said Sean. There are far more black 7 footers than there are white ones. Yao Ming is a rare example of an Asian 7 footer, and the white guys are mostly Europeans from Lithuania or Yugoslavia or Romania. Gheorghe Muresan for example."

"Who's Gheorghe Muresan?" asked Sara.

"Gheorghe Muresan, you know he was in the movie My Giant with Billy Crystal? He even played a ventriloquist in the music video for Eminem's "My Name Is."

"I have no idea who you're talking about," said Sara.

"Well anyway, Gheorghe Muresan played for the Washington Bullets and then he played for the Nets. At 7 foot 7 he's one of the tallest players to ever play in the NBA."

"Well you know what they say," I said, beginning to forget about my inhibitions, "the bigger the feet, the bigger the shoes."

Everybody laughed.

"Hold out your hand," said Sean.

I put my hand in the air as if to give Sean a high five. He placed his next to mine to compare. His hand looked like it was five times the size of mine if not more!

"Oh my God!" said Sara. "Do mine next!"

Sean put his hand up to Sara's so that she could see how big it was.

"Me too!" said Kristina.

Sean spread his fingers and it looked like Kristina's fingers only went to the top of Sean's palm.

"I once heard that you can figure out the length of a guy's penis by measuring the distance from the top of his middle finger to the bottom of his hand. If that's true Sean, then you must have the..."

"Biggest cock of anyone I've ever met!" I finished Sara's sentence for her. The liquor was starting to get to me and I was starting to feel a sense of pride that my boyfriend was the center of attention and that he seemed to be holding Sara and Kristina's interest very well for two ditzy girls who usually jump from one subject to the next and are not impressed by much.

"The top of the middle finger to the bottom of the hand, huh?" said Sean. "I'm not so sure that that's right."

"Well let's see!" said Kristina.

"Yeah we want to see your cock!" said Sara.

"I suppose I have been keeping you girls in suspense long enough. Not that I haven't enjoyed teasing you guys a bit and I certainly don't mind the attention, but you have to ask Jenny first," said Sean.

Sara and Kristina looked at me pleadingly.

"Sara's turning so red she looks like she's gonna burst!" said Sean smiling widely and laughing a little to himself.

"Oh alright, why not," I said. "What the hell. I'm a bit curious myself."

"OK well promise you won't scream or call the cops," said Sean. "I don't want to shock you."

"It's OK," said Sara. "We promise you won't get in trouble. We'll keep it between the three of us, right guys?"

"Of course," I said.

"You'll get no arguments from me," said Kristina.

"OK well you girls are very polite and posh," said Sean. "You've been behaving like perfect ladies and it's only right that I reward you for your patience after keeping you in suspense for so long."

Just then he stood up from his chair and unzipped his fly. He reached far down into his pants to grab his cock, then undid a button on his boxers and flopped his cock down onto the table. It was limp but it made a heavy thud. It looked like a footlong kielbasa sausage. I guessed that it weighed about a pound. The three of us gasped in awe.

"Oh my God," said Sara. "I can't believe that thing fits inside your pants! It must hang down far below your underwear," she reasoned.

"Just below the knee actually," said Sean. "That's the reason most black guys wear baggy pants. If they wore tight pants you'd see a big bulge running halfway down their leg. Mine doesn't fit in the crotch of my pants so I have to either slide it down the left side of my pant leg or the right. I usually go with the right side since I'm right handed."

"What happens if you get an erection during class or out in public?" asked Kristina.

"Well, luckily for me I'm not very easily aroused and I try to do everything I can to keep that from happening. But when I go to church I sometimes tie a couple of shoelaces around my cock and my leg so that if by accident I do get aroused, it has nowhere to go. I figure I'll take my chances in public but if I sprouted wood in a church it would be too humiliating to bear."

"Wait!" yelled Sara. "Before you put it away I want to run and get a tape measure, because I have a feeling a ruler won't be long enough."

She ran into the house and returned very quickly.

"You don't know how big it is already?" I asked Sean.

"I do, but I'd be interested to see if there was any change in size since the last time I measured it."

Sara pulled out the tape measure and ran it along side Sean's limp penis while it was still flat on the table.

"Hmm, she said. It's hard for me to get a precise reading. Especially since I'm only measuring what's flat against the table. But I'd say it's between 13 and 14 inches, and that's completely flaccid."

"That sounds about right," said Sean.

"How big does it get when it's hard?" I asked.

"Perhaps you'll get to find out later," said Sean, and he picked up his enormous cock and stuffed it back into his trousers.

"Well that's probably the most amazing thing I've seen in my whole entire life," said Kristina sarcastically.

"Why don't we move into the living room so we can sit on the couch? I think we'll all be a little bit more comfortable in there," Sara suggested.

"Sounds good to me," said Kristina.

We picked up our drinks and relocated to the living room. It had started to get hot outside and all of us were starting to sweat. It was good to be inside where there was air conditioning. Kristina was fanning herself with a magazine.

"So Sean," asked Sara, "What kind of music do you listen to?"

"Oh all kinds," said Sean. "Hip-hop, dance, techno, classic rock, pop, R&B, punk, you name it."

"Sean plays the bass," I said happily.

"Oh really?" said Sara. "Wow that's so great I didn't know that. How long have you been playing?"

"On and off for about 9 or 10 years now," said Sean.

"Hey I've got a great idea!" said Sara suddenly. "Do you guys want to smoke a joint? It'll help take the edge off a little bit."

"That's a great idea," I said. "I think I was dying outside from the heat."

"Do you have any Bob Marley?" asked Sean.

"You mean do I have any of his music, or do I have any pot?"

"No his music. Do you have any Bob Marley CD's?"

"Yeah I think I have his Greatest Hits. Kristina you want to go through my CD case and see if you can find it?"

"OK," said Kristina.

"Do you know how to roll a joint?" Sara asked Sean.

"Sean's better at rolling blunts," I answered.

"Well in that case I better crack open a dutch. You don't mind do you Sean?" Sara asked.

"No I don't mind," said Sean.

Sara took apart the dutch and gave me the pot to break apart on a dollar bill. Kristina found the CD and put it in the stereo. When Sara and I were finished we handed the pot and the papers to Sean and he rolled us a nice fat dutch.

It was a bit of a relief to be doing something so ritualistic that all of us had done a million times before because we didn't have to think about what we were doing. We had committed the ritual to muscle memory and we were all on some kind of auto-pilot. I think otherwise all three of us would have fainted or had a heart attack because we were all so flustered and hot and bothered and had butterflies in our stomach after seeing something so amazing.

What made the whole thing even more exciting was that Sean was acting like it was no big deal. Like most men packed a water pistol and he packed a bazooka or a rocket launcher and when it was time to lay your guns on the table Sean didn't act like he was any different from anybody else. He had class. He had style. He had swagger. And that just added to his sex appeal.

Honestly with Sean's raw sexuality and the temperature being so hot outside I felt myself dripping with perspiration and moisture. I realized that this was my body's way of cooling me down so that it didn't overheat itself. I felt a surge in my loins as my body ached with anticipation. We each took a hit from the blunt and passed it around until it was finished and then we talked until the CD was over. Sara asked if anyone wanted a refill on their drink and she poured us each a refill.

"I don't know about you two but after seeing that big black snake Sean pulled out of his pants I'm feeling a little bit horny," Kristina said turning to Sara and I. "What a schlong! I can just feel my pussy getting wet and it makes me want to rub my nipples." She started rubbing her hands over her chest and her thighs and squirming in her chair.

"Kristina!" I yelled. "Have a little self-control! We do have a guest you know..."

"It's OK," Sean said to me. "She's not making me feel uncomfortable."

"Well she's not the only one that's caught jungle fever," I said. "I'm starting to get a little horny, too."

"I think we all are," said Sara.

Sean was starting to blush.

Kristina had pulled her shirt down and exposed her breasts to the rest of the room and began playing with her nipples.

"Those are a beautiful, supple pair of breasts you have Kristina," Sean said.

"Everyone I know who has seen them has said the same thing," I said. "Everyone seems to love them. Kristina most of all I think."

"So how come you two have never gone all the way?" asked Sara, turning to Sean and me.

"Well I've always wanted to," said Sean, "but Jenny was worried that having sex might ruin our friendship and I think she's always been a little fearful of taking the next step."

"So she's never even gone down on you or given you a hand-job?"

"I think Jenny's always been a little bit fearful of the male anatomy," said Sean, looking over at me.

"Well there's nothing to be afraid of," said Sara. "I can assure you that. Black men just happen to have gigantic sized cocks."

"Well I for one have never sucked on a black man's penis," said Kristina from across the room, beginning to move her hands from her naked exposed chest to her abdomen and then sliding them gently down the front of her panties.

"That makes two of us," I said.

"Well, Jenny honey, now's your chance. If you ask me, you've already waited too long to take the plunge. I'm not trying to say your first black dick isn't a big deal, it is. It's a real big deal. But Kristina and I will be right here with you. Don't you want to feel Sean's big black nigger dick gagging the back of your throat? Don't you want him to shoot that warm white cum all over your face and into your mouth? "

I shook my head up and down. I couldn't wait to suck on Sean's penis. I began touching myself all over. I ran my fingers over my breasts and stuck them down my pants. My pussy was dripping wet. Sean started rubbing his crotch through his pants. He was sitting on the couch and Sara was sitting right next to him. I was sitting on the floor right in front of Sean.

"Aww, poor baby. Look at Jenny. She's so horny so can't even say anything. She's sitting on the floor rubbing her pussy. And Kristina's sitting over there on the chair rubbing her big white round tits and her pussy. Kristina you want to come over here so the three of us can share Sean's big black penis?" Sara said to Kristina.

Krystina said, "Sure," and moved over to where the other three were congregating.

"OK Jenny, if it's OK with you I'm going to do the honors of taking Sean's pants off and getting things started."

"Yes!" I cried.

Sean was looking at Sara excitedly and rubbing his penis through his pants.

"You want me to take my top off for you first?" Sara asked Sean.

"That'd be fine," said Sean.

Sara pulled her top down and Sean began fondling her breasts and licking her nipples.

"Get that cock big and hard for us," said Sara. "We've never been more ready."

Then Sara unbuttoned Sean's top button and slowly zipped down his fly. She pulled his pants down to the floor and his cock popped out semi-erect. Sara pulled on his cock with her hands and began sucking on the tip of it with her mouth.

"This is the biggest cock I've ever seen!" said Sara.

"I don't know about you guys, but I wouldn't mind getting fucked in the ass by a cock that size," said Kristina.

"I wouldn't mind getting fucked in the ass or the pussy," I said enthusiastically.

Sara was holding up Sean's penis with her left hand, and she began licking his balls and the underside of his shaft.

"Before anyone goes for a ride on this thing you two better help me get it hard," said Sara.

"I don't know if you know this," Jenny said to me suddenly, "but when someone has a cock the size of Sean's, it takes a while for it to get fully erect. At first just the base of it gets hard, and the rest of it kind of drapes over like in the shape of an arc. It's impossible to get the whole thing in your mouth, but you have to keep sucking as much of it that will fit, and continue to jerk it off with your hands until you start to see some pre-cum, and eventually the whole thing will stick out straight, like the positive x-axis of an exponential graph."

"I was never very good at math," I said matter of factly.

"Well maybe you'll be better at sucking dick," said Jenny sharply.

What in the world did she mean by that? Before I could stop her to try and find out what she meant, she just kept plowing right through her story so I decided not to interrupt her in case her telling me this story was making her crazy and if I didn't let her finish and spit it out she would go permanently insane. Surely she wasn't making any sense.

"Anyway then Sara said...

"Here Jenny, I'm gonna feed you your boyfriend's cock. Just keep sucking on the tip of it and try to take in as much of it as you can. I'm gonna keep licking his balls and Kristina is going to lick up and down on his shaft. Here Kristina, like an ice cream cone..."

Sara demonstrated how to lick up and down the length of Sean's penis.

"Wow that feels great," said Sean. "It usually takes me such a long time to get hard, but with the three of you working on my piece I'll get there in no time."

"It's kind of like working on an assembly line," said Kristina. "We all have our separate jobs to do."

"Yes," said Sara. "And you're getting paid to suck cock not to deliver these wonderful insights. Keep your trap shut and get back to work."

"I have a feeling we're gonna be here for a long time," said Kristina.

"Sean, do you think you could slap me in the face with your huge nigger dick?" I asked.

"Sure," said Sean. "I love turning white bitches into black cock sluts. I'll do anything to make you feel like the little white whore that you are. If only your daddy could see you now."

Sean picked up his cock and swung it right into Jenny's cheek.

"Oh that felt so good do it again," I said.

Sean began slapping Jenny across the face back and forth with his dick.

"Careful you don't give her a black eye," said Sara.

"Oh I'll give her a black eye," said Sean.

Sean started rubbing his huge penis all over Jenny's face and her eyelids. She grabbed it with her hands and ran it all over her face, opening her mouth to lick whatever she could.

"I was starting to get turned on not just by the size of Sean's member, but by the hair that he had on his balls," Jenny said suddenly turning to me.

I started massaging my penis with my left hand because Jenny's story was turning me on so much, and eventually she got the hint and took over for me, massaging my throbbing cock.

"He had this curly black hair on his balls, very similar to the type of hair that black men usually have on their heads, and I remember thinking what a dirty girl I was that I had these hairy brown balls in my mouth, that this was a grown man who was capable of anything with his giant brown monster getting worked on by three, innocent horny white girls who began shuddering with multiple orgasms as we continued to suck on Sean's cock and rub our pussies and finger our clits."

Then Kristina said, "Imagine how humiliated a white guy would feel if he were here to watch the three of us suck on Sean's cock right now. I mean, he would probably start jerking his tiny 6 inch dick off in a fit of jealous rage, and he'd probably be able to cum like 12 times in the amount of time it would take us to get Sean hard. I mean he'd have to know that when it comes to being a man, he'd always be inferior to Sean. He'd probably have to realize that even if he had a girlfriend who always remained faithful, all Sean would have to do is knock on the door or ring the doorbell, and once his girlfriend answered the door, Sean could just whip out his cock and once she saw it there would be nothing that he could do to stop her from going to town on that cock. Once the girlfriend saw the size of Sean's penis she would be mesmerized and hypnotized by it and go into estrus or heat the same way the three of us did and she would have to fuck him. The boyfriend could protest all he wants but eventually he'd just have to stand there and watch his girlfriend suck and get fucked by a stranger's giant cock, because Sean could probably beat the boyfriend up with his dick if he wanted to and the boyfriend would have to be completely submissive."