Nick's House Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first I don't think anybody else at the party even realized what we were doing, even though there were a few people sitting on the same couch as us only a few feet away. Then she must have started moaning or something because as I was trying to get her excited Brian Schwartz suddenly noticed what was going on and without letting Lizzy know that he was watching he started whispering to other people to look at where my hand was and what type of facial expressions she was making.

I think eventually Lizzy caught on that other people were watching us and were aware of what was going on because she said, "C'mon" and led me by the hand to John's bedroom where she proceeded to take off her shirt and my pants and give me a blowjob. Later on when I got back to the party I found out that there were rumors going around that I was fisting her.

It's ridiculous how much these things get blown out of proportion. It just looked like I was fisting her because I had to stick my whole arm up her skirt just to get my fingers to reach her pussy, but in reality I had only slid one or two fingers inside of her. After that her grade proceeded to get the reputation of being complete whores. Which probably had something to do with why Nick started dating his girlfriend.

"Sure we have a deal. But why are you so eager to do this?" I asked her innocently.

"Well for one thing I love to suck cock. I guess you can say I have an oral fixation. But I have another reason for wanting to suck your dick. I'll tell you in a minute."

Just then the bathroom door swung open and the kid who had walked in a minute ago came stumbling out.

"All yours," he said, and then he hiccupped and went back downstairs.

I took one step into the bathroom and it completely reeked of puke and vomit. The toilet seat was up and there were still a few chunks that were left floating in there that must have not flushed down with the rest. This kid must have had one too many Cervezas. But thinking about Lizzy had given me another idea.

"C'mon," I said taking her by the hand. "We can follow through with our arrangement upstairs."

"Are you sure Nick won't mind?" she asked.

"He won't mind," I said confidently as I led her up the stairs. "We can use his parents' room."

Part of me thought that maybe I should get his permission before taking her to his parents' room, but part of me didn't even want anyone to know what was going on. I mean, for starters, I was never one to go blabbing around to the whole school about my sexual exploits, and I didn't want Jenny to think that I was the kind of guy that would talk about her behind her back and brag about what a stud he was and what a slut she was. It was kind of an unfair double standard. But I thought that I could trust Nick with a secret like this, and that it would be better to first ask for his permission. I almost left Jenny to go search out for Nick but then I remembered about text messaging. The technology had just come out and I had only used it once or twice before, but I knew this would be the perfect opportunity to take advantage of it, so long as Nick got cell phone reception down in the basement. It was a risk I was willing to take.

"Are you sure it's OK to go into his parents' bedroom? Why don't we just go in his room?"

"Uh, Nick's kind of weird about letting his friends have sex in his room. Here, I'm going to send him a text just to make sure it's alright and I'll show it to you so that you don't think I'm making this up."

Now I had to cross my fingers that he got service down there. I scrolled through my list of contacts till I got to Nick and I hit "Send Message" and entered the words:

"Need a place to go with a girl. OK to use your parent's room?"

My phone said the message was sent. I thought that was a good sign and now I had to wait for his response. Man, things were going great! This girl was almost starting to worry me with her forward manner and her high level of freakiness. I was relieved at least to know that she didn't want to suck me off in a bathroom that smelled like shit. If she would have been into that I might have had to turn her down.

Oh, who was I kidding. I probably would have let her suck my dick but I would have thought the whole thing very odd, and I would have thought that she was nuts. I already thought that she had a few screws loose but at the same time I felt like I could trust her. Plus she was a drummer. How cool was that! And I have to admit that her stories were kind of turning me on. I wasn't 100% sure that she was telling the truth, but even if she were making the whole thing up, I would have to give her the benefit of the doubt. Just then I got a response back from Nick:

"Who's the girl? Jenny? Yeah go ahead use my parent's room. Just STAY OUT of mine and make sure you clean everything up. Have fun."

I showed the text to Jenny.

"There, you see? Nick says it's OK. Now you know I'm not making it up."

"I wonder how he knows my name...I'll bet his girlfriend told him."

"Who, Rachel? Yeah, I'll bet she told him. You guys are in the same grade right? Are you guys friends? I didn't realize you guys knew each other."

"Yeah we're in the same grade. We kinda sorta know each other. We're not best friends or anything. But I know her name and I guess she knows mine. I think we used to be in the same art class (or something) together back when we were in high school."

"Well that's cool. I'm just gonna text Nick back that it's you so he knows what's going on and then we can pick up where we left off. And I want you to know I'm not gonna go telling the whole school about this. Nick won't either. He's cool. You can trust him."

"Thanks. I really appreciate that."

Next I sent Nick a text that said:

"Yeah it's Jenny. But please just keep this between you and me. I guess if you really want to you can tell Rachel. But that's it. Promise?"

Right away I got a text back from him:

"No problem."

"OK," I said. "That takes care of that. Just do me a favor and lock the door behind you so we can have some privacy."

"Ooh, yes sir! I like a man that knows how to take charge of the situation..."

"Well now that we have some privacy, where were we before we were so rudely interrupted by the burrito eating barfer?"

Jenny laughed. "You're funny. How do you know that he was eating burritos?"

"Cus I could smell it!" I exclaimed enthusiastically.

"Ewww, that's gross. I don't envy him at all."

"Me neither," I said trying to act like Rico Suave again, "but I know some people who would envy us if they knew what we were doing in here."

"You're right about that."

"So where were we?"

"Well I was at the part in the story where I decided to give into my friends and give Sean a call so that he would come over and show us his penis."

"Right," I said. "Now I remember. And then you wanted to make a deal with me that you would suck my dick if I listened to the rest of your story."

"Right," she said, looking sexier than ever.

"But then you said there was another reason why you wanted to give me a blowjob besides the fact that you love to suck cock and that you have an oral fixation. So what was that about?"

"Tell you what," she said, staring deeply into my eyes. "Why don't you come over here, sit on the edge of the bed like a good little boy and pull your pants down so I can see that rock hard cock of yours." As she said this she licked her lips slowly and I guessed that she was getting pretty turned on.

"OK," I said, as I went to sit on the edge of the bed where she wanted me. "I thought you said I had to listen to your story first and then you would give me a blowjob."

"Don't worry I will," she said. "But I've got to gauge what parts of my story are turning you on. This way if I see your penis go up, I'll know that whatever I'm telling you is making you hard and if I see your penis go down then I'll know that whatever I'm telling you is making you soft."

"OK," I said. "Sounds kind of like a medical experiment, but I'm down."

"Good," she said happily. "Now kindly pull your pants down and let me see your cock."

I unbuckled my belt buckle and slid my pants and my underwear down to the floor. I already had a semi-hard on and Jenny's face was inches away from my crotch, but she didn't make any effort to touch it. Instead she put both her hands on my thighs and began rubbing them up and down gently. I could feel myself getting harder. Her eyes lit up as this happened and she smiled.

"Oohhhh," (pronounced like eww) she said excitedly. "I love to see a cock grow big and hard right before my eyes. And it's nice to see that you wear tighty whities. I was under the impression that most guys who go to our school wear boxers."

She was right. Most of the guys that I knew wore boxers. It was only because of my un-descended testicle that I had to wear tighty whities. Since my left testicle was smaller than my right, the doctor told me I had to do everything I could to protect myself to increase my chances of fertility since my left testicle only produced about 33% of the sperm that a healthy testicle would produce. So he recommended that I wear tighty whities or "briefs" as they were called. Occasionally when I played sports I wore boxer briefs.

"Well, there's a reason I wear tighty whities," I explained. "It's kind of a medical reason. I know you haven't noticed yet because you haven't started touching me yet, but my left testicle is actually a little bit smaller than my right one."

"Oh my Gosh!" she exclaimed. "You have to show me."

I lifted up my penis and moved my balls closer to her face so that she could get a better look.

"See?" I said. "When I was born my left testicle didn't descend from its starting place like my right one, so the doctors had to go in there and pull it down. Luckily I was very little so I don't even remember having the surgery. It's fairly common."

"I've never seen anything like that before," she said. "So how come you have to wear tighty whities?"

"Well it's just that because this one is smaller than the other it only produces about 33% of the sperm that it's supposed to, so it's just a precautionary measure in case I get kicked in the balls or something I'll have a little bit more support and increase my chances of being able to father a child."

All of these lengthy explanations were causing my penis to start getting soft. Jenny noticed.

"Well, I'm glad to know that you're protecting yourself in case of an emergency, but I think all of this scientific talk is causing our buddy to wimp out on us a little bit. Let me see if I can help with that a little bit."

She took my limp penis and put it in her mouth and started sucking up and down on it until it began to grow a little. Then she lifted up my shaft and licked the underside of my balls and my cock until she came to the top and then she stopped. Then she gave it a little spank.

"OK," she said. "Now that we've revitalized him a little bit I'd like to continue on with my story and see how it affects you."

"Sounds good to me."

"Well as you know, by this time in the story Sara and Kristina had gotten me all excited to call up Sean and invite him over, only I wasn't exactly sure what I could say to him that wouldn't freak him out. Sean happens to be a very sweet and sensitive guy, and he also tends to be a little shy. I left Sara and Kristina sitting at the kitchen table and went into her Dad's office so I could talk to Sean in private. I called his house and on the first ring nobody picked up the phone. I was a little bit nervous and I gulped my saliva, but I realized that the alcohol would give me some strength and help calm my nerves. She the phone rang again and no one answered. This time I took a sip of my drink. I was drinking a cosmo that Sara had made out of a martini glass. On the third ring a woman's voice answered the phone so I knew it wasn't Sean.

"Hello?" said the voice.

"Uh, hi. Mrs. Johnson?"

"Yes. Who is this?"

"Uh hi Mrs. Johnson it's me Jenny."

"Oh, hi Jenny! How are you today?"

"I'm fine, Mrs. Johnson how are you?"

"Oh fine, dear just fine. Matter of fact I couldn't be better. You wanna talk to Sean?"

"Yes please."

"OK, hold on baby I think he's up in his room. I'll go knock on his door and tell him to pick up the phone. Just hold on a minute."

After a minute or two Sean picked up the phone and I heard his mother hang up so I knew we had some privacy.

"Hello?" said Sean.

"Sean hey, it's me Jenny."

"Hey Jenny, what's going on?"

"Well, I'm over at my friend Sara's house and she has me and Kristina here and she wanted me to invite you to come over and hang out with us for a little while since her folks are out of town."

"You told her about me?"

"Yeah, the three of us were drinking and smoking a little pot and we got to talking about our romantic relationships and I told them about how you and I started hooking up but that we haven't done anything other than make out, and Sara and Kristina wanted me to call you up so that they could meet you."

"Did you tell them that I was black?" Sean said. (Sean was always very self-conscious about his heritage for some reason. It was kind of an Othello thing. He thought that white people wouldn't like him because of the color of his skin.)

"Yeah I told them that you are black and that you are a little bit shy but they kept insisting that I invite you over so that they could meet you. To tell you the truth they were asking me if you had any available friends that you could bring with you since we have enough alcohol for about ten people and since Sara's parents won't be home until the end of the weekend, but I told them that you didn't have very many friends like that and that you were more of a loner. I guess they were hoping to have some kind of a party. I should tell you that Kristina and Sara are really good people and two of my best friends, but they're not like me when it comes to sex. If I had to guess I'd say that Kristina and Sara are two of the biggest sluts that ever went to our school. I think they'd fuck anything with a cock. I know this because they pretty much give me all of the intimate details about their sex lives."

"Don't they have boyfriends?"

"No, I think they like to stay single so that they can play the field. But they're both pretty horny and liquored up and when I told them that you wanted to take our relationship to the next level but that I wasn't ready yet, they suggested I give you a call and ask you to come over so that they can help me get over my fear of seeing the male anatomy. I don't mean to frighten you, but I might as well warn you that I think Sara and Kristina wanted me to invite you over so that you could show the three of us your penis."

"Are you sure that's what they had in mind?"

"I'm pretty sure. Sara and Kristina are both way more sexually experienced than I am, and Sara's slept with black men before although Kristina hasn't, but Sara gave us the impression that all of the black men that she's been with have been really well endowed and that we would be missing out if we didn't invite you over because we'd have to see it to believe it."

"Are you sure you'd be OK with this? I mean, I was hoping that our first time together would be a little bit more private..."

"Yeah Sean, it's completely OK with me. I would never have called you if I didn't think I'd be able to go through with it."

"It's just that...I didn't expect you to have to share me with your friends. Even though I always knew our relationship would be a little unconventional, I don't want it to turn into some kind of a circus or a freakshow. I don't want you to be laughing at me with your friends behind my back."

"Sean, honey, I would never laugh at you behind your back. To tell you the truth, I think that whatever you've got in those pants of yours is special and is something to be proud of – not something to be ashamed of. And I can guarantee my friends feel the same way. Nobody here thinks that you're a freak."

"I just don't know Jenny. You're asking a lot of me here. I'm not sure that I'd feel comfortable."

"Tell you what. Nobody's saying that just because you come over here it means you have to show us your cock. Why don't you come over and meet Sara and Kristina, maybe have a few drinks, hang out for a while, and if you feel comfortable around them then you can let it all hang out. If you don't, well then nobody's going to force you to do something you're not OK with and no one will think any less of you for it. I already told them that you were going to be like this."

"No pressure?"

"No pressure."

"OK, I'll do it. But I want you to know that I'm doing it for you and not for them."

"I was hoping that you would say that. And just so you know it means a lot to me that you come over here because taking our relationship to the next level is a big step for me and I just think that I would feel better about doing it knowing that my friends are going to help me through it and stand with me by my side."

"OK, well I'm glad that we had this talk. Just text me the address and I'll plug it into my GPS."

"OK, then I'll see you when you get here."

"OK, bye."

"Bye.""

I was going through various stages of arousal and retraction, but for the most part Jenny's story was keeping me pretty erect, and on the edge of my seat so to speak. She kept a close eye on my member as her story carried on.

"The three of us waited for what seemed like hours for Sean to arrive, but in reality it was probably only 30 or 40 minutes. While we waited I made sure to explain to them how nervous and hesitant Sean was about coming over. I told them if we were going to go through with the plan that we would have to approach the subject carefully and not try to rush through it or be too aggressive. Sara assured me that she had some experience with these types of situations and that she would do her best to make Sean feel comfortable. Finally we heard him ring the doorbell. Sara walked quickly to get to the door, spilling some of her Cosmo out of her martini glass in the process. She had on a strapless pink tube top that showed a lot of cleavage and was being held up by her big boobs. She hiked it up once or twice before she answered the door.

"Hi Sean," she said. "C'mon in. Jenny's told us so much about you."

"Thanks," said Sean. "Jenny's told me quite a bit about you as well."

"Can I get you a drink?" she asked. "The three of us are drinking Cosmo's."

"Oh that's OK. I'm not much of a Cosmo person. I will have a screwball if it's not too much trouble."

"Sure, screwballs are easy. Come join us."

"Sean!" I cried as soon as I saw him. I rushed over to him and gave him a big hug, jumping up into his arms and wrapping my legs behind his back. We kissed and then he put me down. "Come meet the crew. You already met Sara and this is Kristina. Kristina this is Sean. Isn't he handsome?"

"Pleased to meet you," Sean said and he kissed Kristina's hand. Sean was a perfect gentleman.

"He's lovely," said Kristina.

"So tell me," said Sara, handing Sean his screwball, "how did you two meet?"

"I thought I told you," I said. "Sean and I were neighbors when we were growing up."

"Oh that's right how silly of me," said Sara. "It must have slipped my mind. Sean, I don't know how up front with you Jenny was about our reasons for wanting to invite you over."

"I'm pretty sure she brought me up to speed."

I laughed as I raised the martini glass to my lips and took another sip of my Cosmo. This was Sara's idea of stepping lightly.

"Of course I did," I said. "I explained to Sean that we wanted to invite him over so that the two of you could meet him."

"Yeah," Kristina chimed in "and so we could put a face to the name."

Sara said, "Surely we wanted to do more than just that."