Nicky: Smile for the Camera

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
steve w
steve w
240 Followers

Mike collapsed onto the sofa. I moved the camera in real close again, as she winked at the camera.

“Like that, baby?”

“I fucking looooved that, hon. That was unbelievable. I gotta get my ass raped like that every day. It feels so good with a big dick in my ass and him trying to rape the shit out of me with it. I love getting my ass hurt with cock, and I looove getting choked. Look at what he did to my ass.”

She turned around and pulled her ass open, although it was gaping pretty good anyway. White cum, stained slightly with brown, was oozing out of her hole. It looked like a well-fucked ass, that was for sure. Just as I was guessing hw many fingers I could get into her gaping ass, Nicky reached back and slid her whole fucking hand in there. Just like that. Unbelievable. She slid her hand around inside until it was coated with the sticky mixture of juices, then slowly slid it out. It’s her party piece that she can fit her whole hand into her mouth, so that’s what she did. She licked the slimy ooze off her fingers, staring at the camera every second. When she’d finished she smiled.

“There’s one more thing you’ve gotta do, baby.”

“I know.”

I stood up, and beckoned the other guys over. I can’t piss when I’m rock hard, but I’d slackened off just enough. Nicky took my dick out and waited until all three of us were pointing right at her face.

“Go on guys, piss over your little rape-slut. Treat me like a sick little bitch and make me swallow it.”

I let go first, and she stared into the camera as I directed my stream of piss into her open mouth. When she’d had a mouthful, she leaned back so that my piss fell on her throat, and ran down her tits. She rubbed the mixture into her skin as Carl and Mike followed suit. She directed their piss into her hair and all over her face, until her skin shone and her hair was wringing wet. When we’d finally finished pissing on her, she deep throated each of us to make sure she’d got it all.

I brought the camera to her and asked her if she had any final words.

“That’s what a true slut is, baby. An ass-raped, shit-eating, piss-drinking, cunt-fisted little sick bitch who can’t stop getting abused by cocks. And it’s all for you, darling….”

steve w
steve w
240 Followers
12