All Comments on 'Nicoletta Ch. 08'

by jesstoyou

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Far too short...

For the wait, this should have been not less than six pages.

lucianloverlucianloverover 12 years ago
this is the second time...

you have made us wait for such a long time for an update without a word of explanation/apology though some might say we should be happy that it was only 4 months and not a year like last time.Dont you think your behaviour is just a tad rude,I mean I know this is a free site and all and you dont get paid but this is wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

what a brat... he want them both? psh. glad you updated! Hope to see you soon. Anyways, writing in this site is suppose to be a fun hobby, not a career/job (unless you want it t o but it seems that's not really the case here).

erin1955erin1955over 12 years ago
wow

thanks,i know you have a life to live and this is a hobby,cos if you were a serious writer.then you wouldnt post stories on here for free for us to read for free !!!! if i wanted to read a story that was up dated properly,then i'd buy that book,simples,thank you for writing this story for us fans.for the other people moaning,get a life !!! or better still buy a book if your that bothered, (greedy buggers )

popparazzipopparazziover 12 years ago
I LIKE

Love this story and this chapter.Good things come to those who waits. I can only guess that people really love this story and are frustrated when you don't update to their liking.I like your style, excellent story.

jdaetsjdaetsover 12 years ago
Love it...

Keep up the good work. Yes all of us are waiting patiently (Well obviously reading through some of the other comments, not so patiently) for you to continue on with Nicolette and we love your story thus far so keep up the good work and we'll wait for as long as it takes for you to put out the next chapter.

Fluffy07Fluffy07over 12 years ago
O-M-G!!!

i...need...more :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great update

I can't wait to read your next chapter.

Hurry please!!

*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
thanx

Cant wait,for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

OMG Donata is a B-I-T-C-H, pleeeease let her not get away with what she has done to poor Genie!

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
Oh my!

Out of the frying pan and into the fire for Nicoletta!

EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyover 12 years ago
So good

Can't wait for the next update

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OMG

Omg i can't wait for more!! Please let there be more soooooon!!!!

From SNJ

fluerfluerover 12 years ago

Please finnish this story.

lisaisaleftylisaisaleftyover 12 years ago
inconsistencies

Has Nicoletta/Nicolette been there a week or four?

Didn't Nicoletta remark that she realized that Azazel passed his vampiric gene onto Geneve, so why is she surprised at her surviving her execution?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous