Nicolette Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like that?" Stephen teased huskily, already knowing the answer. Nicolette moaned against his lips, pressing her half-naked body closer to the hardness she found irresistible. Claiming her mouth with hungry desire, Stephen continued providing gentle pressure to her very responsive breasts and stroking her nipples. Nicolette gasped and writhed against him. He wanted her; he really wanted her. Moving away, his eyes were blackened with passion and barely opened. But, he wasn't through exploring her yet; the foreplay fantasy wasn't ready to enfold into the reality of lovemaking. He didn't know whether he'd ever find himself with Nicolette, and he wasn't going to waste this chance with her. He felt, in a way, that he was auditioning for the role of her lover. After slipping off the single garment she wore, the pink sundress, Stephen lowered his head. He ran his lips across her belly, and a fantasy about lapping aged scotch from her belly stole through his mind.

Nicolette's chest rose and fell as he slowly removed her shoes. There was a slight movement to her midsection, as though she was subconsciously making love. He pressed her slender foot to his cheek, as he had done in the wine cellar, and began massaging her feet. She wasn't a perfect being – her skin was too pale and she was too thin – but she was flawless in Stephen's eyes. He spent a long time massaging her feet before moving to taste the divine interior of Nicolette.

"Oh, Stephen . . . " sighed Nicolette emotionally. Her hands were in his hair again, but she wasn't guiding him. Instead, he felt his hair being twirled around her fingers, as she continuously whispered her wondrous pleasure. With his tongue and hands, Stephen brought Nicolette repeatedly to orgasm until she was shaking from the pleasure. Her body was vibrantly alive as though possessed, and Stephen knew it was time. He shifted Nicolette to the center of the bed, her vibrant skin fervent under his hands. Then, he situated the pillows to provide her maximum comfort. He kissed her, holding her tenderly, as he positioned himself.

"Is this okay?" He asked softly, and she nodded. She was very moist not only from his cunnilingus but also from her own desire, and he pushed forward with a soft moan of enjoyment. Nicolette gasped almost fearfully, and Stephen felt several quick releases against his penis. Her orgasms against his organ felt unbelievable, and he tenderly brushed sweat from her face. "You feel good," Stephen whispered as he maneuvered himself slowly, "real good." Leaning down, he kissed Nicolette without interrupting the pace of their lovemaking. She was tight but not so much that it was painful or difficult to move. And, she was moist but not sloppy. More than that, though, she was so warm inside, and Stephen thought about how lucky her babies would be living inside of her warm body. An odd thought that reminded Stephen that he was not wearing a condom. "Yeah," he continued, as though agreeing with a thought in his head, "your little body fits me . . . I love your little body underneath me."

"I love feeling so full," Nicolette whispered breathlessly. "I've never been so full!"

"I love filling you so full." Stephen's whole being was shaking with the sensations of being inside of this girl. They were kissing again, their lips tender and their tongues exploring. Stephen lifted Nicolette slightly to reach behind her. "I want to hold you." He felt a rush of love along with his pending orgasm. "Oh, Nicolette, I love you!"

"I love you too, Stephen," Nicolette softly returned. Then, she said no more, wrapping her arms around his back and soon he felt her kneading his flesh with ever-increasing intensity. He could feel her cunt tighten and continued to kiss and make love to her, feeling his own build up but not allowing the release. At his age, Stephen had good control of his orgasms and wanted to continue with Nicolette until they climaxed together.

"You're going to come, Nicolette," Stephen whispered assuredly, his breath uneven and husky from lovemaking and the closeness of coming. The thought of her coming drew an even harder response from his body. "Yeah, baby, you're going to come for me."

"Oh, yes!" She was so tense, and her eyes were shut tightly, a pained expression pinching her angelic face together. It was so erotic for him. Then, Nicolette's body thrust itself wildly, and Stephen felt her releases squeeze out his own orgasm. He held her tighter, wanting to kiss her, but she shook her head frantically from side to side. "Oh! Oh! Oh!" She repeated the word at least a dozen times, and each time Stephen felt her release. When it was over, Stephen removed his flaccid organ from Nicolette's pussy, but stayed by her side, stroking and watching her, loving her although the sexual passion was gone. Yes, this was real. Beneath his hands, Stephen felt Nicolette shaking from the physical shock of taking his oversized member in her hot hole, as well as her own powerful orgasms. Then, she laughed uncomfortably, her face red. "I-I'm dripping from my orgasm . . . "

"Nicolette, that's my sperm leaving your body. I didn't use a condom." Looking down, he saw the most delicious cream pie. Despite all his sexual experience, he had never fucked without a condom and never saw a cream pie before. His gooey sperm dripping from Nicolette's tight vagina was one of the prettiest sights he'd ever seen.

Nicolette looked at Stephen contemplating. Then, she said, "I may be willing to marry you and give you what you want."

"What do I want?" Stephen smiled tenderly.

"You want a carbon copy of my mother. You want to be monogamously married to a woman with a flawless reputation who will produce you heirs, a woman you can put on display at stuffy societal events without her previous sexual exploits livening up the otherwise monotonous conversation. I can give you that." Nicolette shrugged indifferently. "You think I've spent half my life in psychiatric institutions, but you're wrong. My reputation in the community is as untainted as that of a celibate. I graduated from high school at fourteen and spend my summers volunteering for a multitude of charities. As far as anyone knows, my personal life revolves around the church my family attends. The descriptions attached to me are as perfect as they are boring."

"I can give you what you want, too."

"I know you can. The room off your wine cellar would make an excellent dwelling for my little slave, not to mention the things I haven't been able to afford – a bondage-ready sex swing, the electrical unit and toys galore for electrosex, a steel head cage . . .'

As Nicolette continued to relay her wish list of bizarre sexual devices, most of which Stephen had only the faintest knowledge about, a wide smile spread across his handsome face. His cock began to harden, and Nicolette's slave toys had nothing to do with the arousal. Rather, he had slipped into a sadistic fantasy of informing his ex-girlfriend and her redneck husband he was going to marry their eighteen-year-old daughter . . .