Nigel's Pet Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SDcowboy
SDcowboy
36 Followers

"OH my god, I would not have believe it if I had not seen it with my own eyes." Rich said " My daughter has become a common whore for money."

"There is more Mr. S." JP said " In these other tapes it shows that Nigel has been using her in a bondage setting as a ponygirl. You know the one time when you questioned about her not coming home for Easter? Well he had her in Vancouver entered in a ponyshow. Seems she won best of show and he sold her for the evening for $10,000.00 to a wealthy man business from Seattle to use for his pleasure."

"Here a picture of her in the winner circle." JP said as he pushed the picture in front of Rich.

Ali had on high leather boots that went clear up to her thighs and a leather harness that was framing her young tits and pussy. In her mouth was a large silver bit with long rains hanging down.

"Here another during the show." JP told his client.

This photo showed Ali being tied to a post while a young blonde girl pushed a dildo with a tail attached into the 18 year olds tight ass.

"What is the purpose of dressing women in such a manner?" Rich questioned the detective.

"Seems some guys get off by controlling these women and treating them as nothing more then animals." JP replied

"What would a women get out of this?" Rich asked.

"I have talked to several of the ponygirls and they explain it this way. They love looking good and doing well in the shows. Most of the girls say the feeling of being controlled actually enhances the sex play part. It allows they to do thing they might never have wanted to try before." JP told his client

"This one is an action picture of your daughter taking on a stud pony in front of a crowd of about 500 people."

"Ok...OK I have seen enough." Rich said back "Box up the rest and I will take them home and then try to figure out what I am going to do about stopping this from happening again."

It was a long drive home for Rich. He hated the though of confronting his daughter about Nigel and asking her if she was a his whore that sold her pussy for money.

When Rich walked into the house he heard loud moans coming from his daughter's bedroom upstairs.

"Oh my god." Rich thought to himself " Ali is fucking one of her clients in my house."

He had made his way up the stairs and to the open door of his daughter's bedroom and looked in to see his daughter fisting her mom's pussy as his son was fucked his mothers ass.(Nigel's pet ch 06)

SDcowboy
SDcowboy
36 Followers
12