Night at the Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh that's perfect babe, make my tits nice and sticky," you moan.

The cock in your hand is getting harder from all the talking. You turn to that guy, "Oh babe, you want to give me some too?" you ask.

Your hand now rubbing the thick cum all over your tits. "You want to let me taste it?" you continue.

Scooping up the cum from your tits and then rubbing it over your lips, then looking up at the guy.

"See babe, I have three loads so far and they all taste so good. See that cock in my pussy? Watch it fuck me, cum in my mouth on my face. I love it!" you tell us.

With that the guy pushes his cock on your cheek stroking it and you feel his cum splash all over your cheek. You turn and take the load in the mouth, licking and sucking on his cock before rubbing it all over your face and lips. The guy falls back, exhausted and you look up at me. Cum is glistening on your tits and face, all over your chin.

"Oh babe, your turn" you moan.

"I'm going to cum and then you unload in my pussy!" you tell me.

I start fucking you harder and harder as you moan.

"Oh babe! All I taste is fucking lovely hot cum and I'm so sticky," you cry.

You fingers are covering in cum and now between your legs rubbing your clit while I pound in and out of your pussy. Your other hand rubbing cum over your tits and chin and into your mouth.

"Oh babe, I'm going to cum," you say as you start to shake and moan.

As you reach your climax, and as you clench on my cock I feel myself release in your pussy and unload hot cum inside you. Your orgasm comes as you feel it explode in your pussy in hot waves and it seems to last as we shake and moan. I collapse onto you and after you catch your breath you whisper to me, "I think you'll have to bring me here again."

12