Wild Leah Becomes My Wife Ch. 01

Story Info
A shy guy ends up marrying a wild coed.
8.4k words
4.56
46.6k
112

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay142
Jay142
3,628 Followers

Back in college, I hung out with a group of friends in my last two years. It was a mix of young men and women who like to hang out and party, especially on the weekends. There were some natural attractions among us that led to some casual dating at times but rarely turned into a serious relationship. We were in college, full of life and enjoying being young and wild. I wasn't as big a partier as some of my friends. My first priority was keeping up my grades and my studies came first. A couple of my friends, Ken and Evan, were more the "bad boy" party animals that seemed to attract more women than I could ever hope to. I was more the type that needed to be attracted to my sexual partner rather than trying to make a number of casual conquests every weekend. I would frustrate Ken and Evan when they would try and set me up with a one night stand.

They would tell me, "Come on Joe, I know Cindy over there is horny tonight. Go make your move, bro."

More often than not, I would decline their pressure. Don't get me wrong, I was no angel and there were times when I would sleep with an anonymous stranger I picked up at a party but it wasn't as satisfying as being with someone I cared about. My friends would make fun of me but I didn't care.

There was one girl, in particular, that hung out with our group of friends during our senior year when I shared an apartment with Ken and Evan. Leah was a gorgeous strawberry blonde, with deep blue eyes, average height with full round breasts and a nice tight ass. She had the most wonderful smile that would immediately warm my heart. I could barely keep my eyes off of her, along with most of the guys on campus. She was kind of wild and liked to hang out with our mutual friends.

Every guy wanted to sleep with her and in fact, many of them did. Apparently, she was an excellent student in high school and was receiving a full academic scholarship. She had spent most of her time studying so she could help pay for college and now that she had a taste of freedom, she was making up for lost time. It seemed that when we were hanging out in our favorite local tavern, Leah would end up leaving with a different guy. She would date them for a week or two and then move on to someone else.

Ken and Evan had a small rivalry going on who would have sex with her first and when Evan won their contest, Leah became a regular guest at our apartment. It was at that time that I got to see her in various states of dress and undress. It wasn't unusual for her to be hanging out in the apartment in an old t-shirt of Evan's. I would gaze at her beautiful face with light freckles around her nose, her blue eyes and long reddish/blonde hair. I got peeks at her panties as she sat casually on the sofa or down her top at her full 36c breasts when she wasn't wearing a bra. On several occasions she would be reaching for something in the cupboards or bending over in the fridge in the morning and the shirt would lift up in back exposing her bare ass. It took all of my self-control to not come up and try to fuck her from behind. She became the object of my masturbatory fantasies.

My bedroom was between Ken and Evan's and when she would sleep over, I could hear her having sex with Evan. The walls were paper thin and their grunts and moans along with the squeaking of the bed springs would drive me wild. I would jerk off listening to their sex talk and hearing her begging to get fucked harder or hearing Evan telling her what a good cocksucker she was. I would try to time my orgasm to his so I could pretend I was fucking her rather than my roommate. At times, I think they knew I could hear them and they were extra loud in order to tease, or should I say, torture me.

When I would see Leah in the morning, I could only imagine what it would be like to fuck her. Evan wasn't shy about kissing and fondling her in front of me which only added to the tease. One night I was in my room trying to sleep while they were going at it in the next room again and I had to go to the bathroom. I had to pass Evan's room and I noticed that the door wasn't closed completely and the small nightstand light was on. There isn't a guy alive that wouldn't peek in. I got an immediate erection as I saw Leah with her legs over Evan's shoulders while he pounded away at her as she moaned in pleasure to his repeated thrusts. I got a shadowed view of him penetrating Leah's pussy.

I watched for a few minutes but got scared when I thought Leah saw me as she peered over Evan's shoulder. I made my way to the bathroom and had to wait a minute until I lost my hard on before I could pee. As I made my way back to my bedroom, I noticed the bedroom door was now closed. I was afraid Evan might say something to me the next day. He never said a word but Leah gave me a knowing smile although no words were exchanged. I blushed and quickly left the kitchen to get dressed.

She dated my roommate for almost two months before she moved onto another guy. I never got to see her fucking my roommate again but I listened to them having sex almost every night. During this time, I dated a girl myself but it didn't last long. It was nice to have sex with someone rather than jerking off all the time while my roommate was having a good time. The most difficult part was listening to Evan brag to Ken and me about how great Leah was in bed and how she loved to suck his dick. She even let him fuck her butt a couple of times. Every time I looked at Leah, I imagined her doing various sex acts with me and Evan's stories added to my fantasies.

Evan and Leah's breakup was friendly. I think they both realized they were both looking for a good time and it was never going to last. Leah still hung out within the same group of friends and we saw each other often while out socializing. I tried to talk to her because I really wanted to date her but I was so fascinated by her that I always got tongue tied, not knowing what to say. Some guys are natural players and can talk a good game with women but I never had that ability. As a result, I always watched as other men picked her up and was envious when I saw them leaving with her, knowing she was probably going to have sex with them. It killed me but I eventually gave up hope of ever dating her. I went out with other women but there was never a real connection with them. I liked their companionship but I wasn't in love.

Towards the end of our senior year, Leah started dating Ken which was a little awkward but it didn't bother Ethan. He had moved on to several other women after Leah. Ken's room was on the other side of mine and I got to hear them having sex almost nightly too. The torture of wishing she was sharing my bed had returned and so did the routine of me jerking off to listening to their sexual romps. On a positive side, I got to see her in various states of dress and undress again, stealing glances at her legs, ass and tits whenever I could.

One Sunday morning, I returned to the apartment after spending the night with a girl I was dating and saw Ethan coming out of the bedroom followed by Leah and Ken. Apparently, they just had a threesome and I was pissed that I missed hearing their exploits or even possibly being asked to join in. They were making some veiled comments over breakfast and laughing at some inside jokes between them which only confirmed my suspicions that they both fucked her the previous night.

We all graduated shortly after that incident and went our separate ways. I went to graduate school, became a programmer and got a job with a start-up before I finished my Master's degree. I kept in touch with Ken and Ethan and we still hung out together once in a while but we lost track of Leah.

When I got together one night with the guys, I asked them if they both had sex with Leah that night. They gave me all the gory details of the threesome they had with her. They told me how they were hanging out at the apartment, drinking and smoking some weed. They were teasing her about having had sex with both of them before and it was her idea to fuck them both. They told me what a horny coed she was and acted like a nymphomaniac that night and couldn't get enough cock. They both fucked her a couple of times each in her mouth and pussy and even double penetrated her. Ken and Ethan then went on to describe some of their private adventures with her and how she couldn't get enough sex.

Needless to say, I went home and jerked off that night to the thought of what I would have liked to have done with Leah if only I had the chance. I was kicking myself for not trying harder to date her. The problem was I wanted a girlfriend and she was looking for a much wilder experience with a variety of men, at least that's what I told myself. I went on with my life, dating a few women, looking for the love of my life without much success.

One evening a few years after completing grad school, I was out at Happy Hour with some work colleagues when I heard a familiar voice from behind, "Joe, is that you?"

I turned around with a stunned look on my face, "Leah? Holy shit, how have you been?"

We embraced and I stepped back and scanned her beautiful face with her big, warm smile. My eyes checked out her body and she was still as sexy as ever. I immediately forgot my work colleagues to focus solely on Leah. We began catching up on our lives and telling stories about our college days. She left town to go to grad school and was now working for a company around the corner from the bar which was extremely close to my office. We were talking for a while then decided to have dinner together so we grabbed a table in the corner.

Over the next few hours we talked about our lives, our goals and our dreams. Neither one of us was dating anyone at the time which I found shocking. She told me she got tired of guys just wanting to date her because she was pretty. She wanted something more meaningful and hadn't found "Mr. Right."

She then asked, "Can I ask you a question Joe?"

"Sure Leah."

"I don't want to put you on the spot, but I always wondered why you never asked me out back in college."

She really caught me off guard. I stumbled for a response and finally replied, "I don't know, I guess I thought you were out of my league. I never thought a beautiful woman like you would want to date me."

She replied, "I thought it was because, you know, I was a little wild in my younger days."

"I actually had the biggest crush on you but I was afraid you'd turn me down."

She looked me with her big blue eyes and responded, "That's too bad. You know I would have gone out with you if only you had asked."

I was stunned. I didn't know how to react. At first, I wanted to kick myself in the ass for not asking her out while we were in college. I blew an opportunity to be with the girl of my dreams. The other part of me was now flattered that, maybe, just maybe, I was getting a second chance.

After a few moments of awkward silence because I didn't know what to say, she told me, "Don't look so surprised. You're a great guy."

A voice in my head then told me, "Come on you idiot, ask her out now."

I stumbled to get the words out of my mouth, but I finally asked, "Well, there's nothing stopping us from going out on a date now."

She gave me her sexy smile and said, "I'd like that. I'd like that a lot."

I wanted to climb up on the table and shout at the top of my lungs, "Hot damn," but I coolly replied, "What are you doing for dinner tomorrow?"

"I just happen to be free."

So we made plans for me to pick her up at 7 PM the next evening. We finished our drinks, I paid the bill and I walked her to her car. We stood at her car talking, seemingly with neither one of us wanting the night to end. I knew I didn't. I wanted to kiss her but I didn't want to ruin the progress I felt I already had going. I didn't want to scare her off before our first real date. She made the first move by leaning into me to give me a short peck on the lips. She pulled back just a little before we both instinctively went in for a much longer, passionate kiss. I felt like an electric charge ran through my body. I was energized; I felt like I was high but better than any drug or alcohol I've ever had. I didn't want to leave her but it was getting late and we both had to work in the morning.

I could barely sleep that night. I couldn't believe my good fortune by unexpectedly running into Leah after all these years. Maybe it was fate. My heart was racing and adrenaline was flowing through my body. I had a date with the most beautiful woman I'd ever met. Over dinner, I started to get to know the real Leah. She is a bright, ambitious, thoughtful and kind person to go along with being gorgeous. I was on Cloud Nine.

The next day, work seemed to drag on forever. I couldn't focus on my tasks and I kept watching the clock. I made an excuse to leave early and stopped to pick up some flowers on the way home. I had no idea what to wear on our date and was so excited, I felt like a nervous high school kid going out on his first date.

I arrived at Leah's apartment promptly at 7 PM. I almost passed out from excitement when she opened the door. Her strawberry blonde hair was pulled up into a ponytail, she was wearing a tight white, sleeveless top and tight, black leggings that hugged every curve of her lower body. She greeted me with a big smile and was impressed with the flowers I brought. I told her how beautiful she looked and checked out her ass while she went to put the flowers in a vase. Her butt was as lovely as I remembered.

We walked to my car where I opened the door for her. My mom taught me to be a gentleman and I was out to impress Leah. I took her to a fancy restaurant where we talked and laughed like we knew each other forever. We ended up staying there for desert and a few drinks too as time passed quickly. It was starting to get late and it seemed like neither one of us wanted the night to end and we couldn't decide what to do next.

I figured this might be my one and only chance with Leah so I said, "We could go back to my apartment if you want."

She had been with enough guys to know what I was suggesting but much to my disappointment she replied, "I'm sorry Joe but I don't sleep with guys on the first date anymore. I'm not the girl I was in college."

I felt like a knife just pierced my heart. Did I just blow it by suggesting going back to my place? Did she think I asked her out just so we could have sex?

Contrary to what I may have said in my younger days, I figured I'd go for broke and I told her, "Well, if you count last night, this is technically our second date."

I anxiously waited for her response, hoping she didn't think I was a jerk like a lot of other guys.

Leah got a wicked little smile on her face and said, "You know, you're right. This is our second date."

Holy shit. It worked. I was so excited, I wanted to pull her up from her chair and speed home but I calmly asked for our bill, left the waiter a big tip and escorted my date out to my car. I tried to remain calm but I had waited years, literally years, for this night and I couldn't believe it was happening. Part of me thought it was a dream that was going to end when I woke up.

When we got to my apartment, I opened a bottle of wine and sat on the sofa while Leah and I chatted. Eventually, we began to kiss and make out on the sofa before I led her to my bedroom where we helped each other off with our clothes. I had seen glimpses of Leah's private body parts on occasion but seeing her standing in my bedroom completely naked was breathtaking. I led her over to the bed where we made out some more while we explored each other's bodies with our hands. Her full breasts were so luscious in my hands and even better when I played with and sucked on her nipples. Her pussy was hot to the touch and tasted even better. I licked and sucked on her pussy and clit until she came.

She wanted to return the favor and licked and sucked on my balls before taking my dick deep in her mouth. I remember Ken and Ethan raving about her oral talents and I was now experiencing first-hand what they were talking about. I can also confirm that she was an experienced and darn good cocksucker.

I enjoyed her blowing me but I wanted to fuck her so I laid her back on the bed, taking a moment to gaze at the gorgeous, naked goddess spreading her legs before me. I put my dick against her pussy lips and let it slowly slide into her.

As I started to fuck Leah, I told her, "I've wanted to fuck you since the first time I saw you."

I fucked her slowly at first, wanting to enjoy every second of having sex with someone I dreamed of and jerked off thinking about. I eventually picked up the pace, fucking her harder and harder as she moaned and begged for more. Before I was ready to cum, I bent her over on all fours and fucked her even harder from behind, taking in the sight of her beauty and feel of her lovely round ass. Her tits were bouncing as I fucked her good and hard. I finally unleashed a huge load of cum deep into her cunt. I was so grateful to finally get to fuck the girl of my dreams.

Afterwards, we relaxed on my bed, had a little more wine and told each other how good the sex was. I was kind of proud because I knew she had slept with dozens of guys before me and liked knowing I could please her. I kept looking and playing with her naked body as we talked. That led to more kissing and fondling and getting me hard again. She sucked my dick again and climbed on top of me this time. I enjoyed looking up at my beautiful partner and played with her tits while she fucked me. She leaned forward so I could suck her nipples while my hands roamed over her warm, naked body.

With Leah controlling the pace, she was fucking me just the way she liked and started to cum as she rode me. Her orgasm set me off and I shot a second load of cum into her. By that time, we were both exhausted and fell asleep in each other's arms.

We both woke up late for work the next morning and as we began to scramble around to get dressed, I told Leah, "I could call in sick today. Besides it's Friday. I wouldn't mind having a long weekend."

I could see her thinking about it, then displayed that little wicked smile of hers and said, "You know, I might be coming down with something. Maybe I shouldn't go into work today either."

That made me smile and we both lied to our bosses about how we were sick before we climbed back into bed to fuck each other again. Damn that girl could fuck, just like my friends told me she could. I also knew she had a lot of experience but that didn't bother me. She let me cum in her mouth this time and didn't miss a drop. We fucked later that afternoon and again that night and I even got to fuck her anally too. There was nothing Leah wouldn't do.

From that day forward, Leah and I were inseparable. Besides the great sex, she was the love I had been looking for, my soulmate. She confessed to me that she had sowed some wild oats in college after being a good girl in high school but was really looking for someone like me, a gentleman who loved her for herself and wasn't only looking to get her into their bed.

Leah and I went on to get married in a small ceremony in front of a few family and friends. It was a little awkward having Ken and Ethan being part of the wedding party seeing they both had fucked my wife multiple times each and at least once in a threesome with her. It didn't bother me knowing my best friends had fucked my wife's pussy, mouth and ass. As a matter of fact, deep down, it kind of turned me on. I just wasn't ready to admit it to myself yet.

At times when I was making love to Leah, my mind would drift to the times I would jerk off hearing her fucking my roommates or being in a bar and seeing her leaving with a different guy. I would recall how Ken and Ethan told me about the threesome they had with her and how they double penetrated her. There was something about my wife being so desirable to other men that made her that much more desirable to me. She was mine now.

Jay142
Jay142
3,628 Followers