All Comments on 'Night at the Races'

by curvyblondegusher

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I Don't Understand

If the woman is unhappily married, no kids, no responsibilities, etc. Why the hell would she stay in a situation where she has to fuck around on her husband.

Sounds like there is a failure to communicate here. I cannot understand the reasoning behind the author's "She's unhappilly married but does not want to leave her husband. That sounds like doublespeak unless the poor slob has a shitload of money, good job, and she is a fucking leech, and a gold digger. That doesn't sound like the reason either, as she has a job, and seems like it is a good one.

Why fuck up two lives? Just leave and fuck with wild abandon every stud she meets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Another Slut Wife Debooockle

Its ok to write for yourself - but after awhile your audience gets numb - try again - perhaps you can do better

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Loved the slutty wife

Was a sexy STORY. Regarding the other comment about a wife who cheats; didn't realize the readers of Literotica have the market on morality and feel compelled to give lessons. This is not the place to preach. Keep your values to yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
You never

Gave a reason why she won't leave her husband. Are you smart enough to figure out why? I sure can't see why she won't and if I was her I would be gone in a New York minute, before he killed me. Especially since she was so up front anout loving to disrespect him.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Tammy is a fucking , lowlife, cheating whore, and those are her good qualities.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Just another narcissistic slut

What a horrible woman and just another wanton whore

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous