Night Breeze

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nogrod63
Nogrod63
40 Followers

Outside the wind was growing stronger, tonight it had the urge to race to and fro to skip across the waves and fly high into the sky. But the call was strong, stronger than the last two nights, strong enough to call out and distract him, attract him. He turned and flew back across the lagoon to the island. He drew close, pulling the scent of the ocean with him and slipped through the open window. There she lay just like the last two nights, yet something was different, he drifted closer and discovered a different scent, something more than just her and the two mixed together was intoxicating. He felt stronger tonight, more solid as the storms brewing out over the ocean grew stronger.

He whirled over her to brush his lips across hers, felt her kiss back. He leaned in closer for a longer kiss, her scent filling his mind. A scent so intoxicating that he could feel himself gain substance become more than just the breeze of his natural form. He caressed her with his airy hands, touching lightly, marveling at the warmth and softness of her skin. Wishing he could feel it pressed against his own. He heard the storms howl in the distance still to far away but her scent was driving him wild and he felt himself start to slip from the air, change from the misty creature of the wind to something more substantial. His form became more manlike yet still airy, and soft. He settled down beside her on the bed and then spooned himself to her back. His airy form floated against her and he felt her push back as she found that part of him that had grown more substantial than the rest of him. He felt himself ache with need. She pushed back again, wiggling against him as if trying to seat him against her. His airy hands caressed her warm skin and he gained strength from her warmth. They brushed over her breasts and he could feel how hard her nipples were, he cupped her breasts in his hands and squeezed, she seemed to be able to feel his touch as a moan escaped her lips.

She reached back with her hand as if searching. She searched for something solid something to hold. Her hand moved lower till she did find something to hold something hard and solid. She stroked it in her sleep and he groaned a sound more like a horn than a voice. He placed his hand on hers and used her hand to pull down her greem silk pajama shorts. She moaned again and pushed back harder against him, seemingly dissatisfied that there wasn't more to push back against. He let his hardness rub against her ass and she moaned again, her legs parting. He ran his fingers down between her thighs and found her wet and swollen. He moved and his hard member slide between her legs and rubbed against her, immediately her hand came down and stroked him and his foghorn voice moaned again like the bass note of an organ. She pushed his hardness down and he shifted his hips sliding down through her wet valley, becoming slick with her desire. He felt the head of his member at the entrance to her, he pushed gently and slowly began to penetrate to fill her with himself. She moaned, long and low as he continued to press forward till he was buried deep inside her. He could feel her move, rocking her hips making him slide in and out of her.

She was warm, tight and wet and it had been so long since he had dallied with a human, he had forgotten the pleasures they could bring. He moaned again as she tightened herself around him, surrounding him. He ran his insubstantial hands over her skin touching and caressing, playing with her breasts. Her hips were insistent as if demanding him to fill her more deeply. Her strength was such that he gave into the demands of her body, listened to the awakening demands of his own body and began to thrust deeper and harder into her, no longer caring if she awoke, needing to be more than just a dream in her mind. They thrust at each other, meeting each other and she began to groan louder, her voice turning to little cries of pleasure filling the night. He could no longer contain himself, faster, harder deeper, over and over till he felt his own orgasm rising. He thrust deep and he felt her body go rigid and then explode around him bucking, writhing, and crying out with pleasure as she ground herself against him as her orgasm raced through her body. He exploded as she squeezed down tight around him pumping her full of his airy essence.

Their bodies came to a stop, and he yearned to reach an arm around her, to hold her tight, but already he grew insubstantial until once again he was no more than a breath of air in the room. As his form dispersed she rolled over towards him reaching, seeking the source of the dream that had brought so much pleasure this night. He brushed his airy lips across her breasts and then across her lips and slid off into the night. The call of the storm grew and he could no longer deny the urge to run with it across the ocean waves. He slipped out the window a shadow of air leaving her sleeping in the bed a soft smile on her face.

Ingrid stirred at dawn, to the scent of the ocean being carried in by a brisk breeze. She shivered a bit as it caressed her when she pulled back the covers. Something seemed different this morning. She went to the window to peer out at the sun rising on the horizon. The light was almost red as it filtered through the clouds. A storm was definitely coming. The breeze brushed her again and instead of disappointment at the coming of the storm she felt an eager anticipation. Larger waves were beginning to crash against the shore and smaller waves were forming in the pool outside the window.

She put on her robe and went outside to stand in the wind. It was brisk, enough to make her shiver again yet she felt her body warm. The scent of the sea was even stronger now and the wind seemed to wrap her in it. She opened her robe to feel the wind caress her breasts, her nipples hard and aching. Last night's dream came suddenly to her mind with such force that she stumbled and sat down in the chair. Her hand moved down and completely untied her robe, exposing herself to the red morning light and the wind that seemed to caress her like a lover. She could again feel the kisses on her mouth and breasts as if the wind itself would make love to her. Her body and mind reacted to the dream again, the feel of soft kisses and gentle caresses making her slick and swollen. She touched herself, rubbed her self, the memory coming stronger now. She could feel his hands moving and the heat building. Remembered the moment when she parted her legs and he entered her, slowly, forcefully, making her back arch, her breasts thrusting out at the wonderful sensation of being filled. His hands on her breasts squeezing and pinching her hard nipples, his lips kissing her neck arousing her more and more as he thrust deep inside her. Her hand moved faster now as her dream lover began to pound harder and harder into her from behind.

She could feel it building deep inside her. Every time he thrust into her the fire inside her raged higher. Her hand was moving faster now and the wind continued to caress her as if urging her on. Her hips rocked up and she could feel the beginnings of her orgasm, feeling her body beginning to stiffen and writhe. As if in response to her the dream continued full force and she could feel her lover begin to stiffen in turn. Could feel that moment when his body went rigid driving himself even deeper into her, the sudden lunge of his cock as he filled her with his essence, jet after jet shooting deep inside her. She cried out over taken by her own orgasm suddenly thundering through her body. Her dream lover continued to pump into her filling her and her hand kept moving extending her orgasm and its aftershocks for what seemed like an eternity.

Ingrid went limp and opened her eyes, feeling the wind continue to caress her. She felt warm and comfortable in the deck chaired, bathed by the reddish glow of the sun now higher in the sky. She could see the storm coming clearly now, felt the wind rising higher. Yet while things around her began to pick up and blow around she seemed to be protected like she was lying in the eye of a storm. She lay there relaxing in the moment, enjoying the aftermath when she thought she heard a voice, a welcome voice. It was if the wind itself was speaking to her, she strained to understand but try as she might she could not understand it. She could only make out two words; storm and tonight. Even as she strained to hear more the wind changed and suddenly she was buffeted her circle of protection gone.

She grabbed the now billowing robe and raced inside. Several hours later the first few raindrops began to fall. The rain and wind buffeted the bure the rest of the morning yet there was no sadness being stuck in all day. Rather she had a heightened sense of anticipation. She made a light breakfast and spent the morning trying to read. Yet her gaze was always drawn to the window to watch the storm as it gathered its strength. She had never really come down from her sexual high in the morning and watching the storm heightened her sense of arousal. She took a long hot bath while the rain pounded on the ceiling above her. She soaked a long time just floating in the warm water, trying to calm herself. Eventually feeling like a prune she left the water and dried herself off. Wrapped her self in the robe and made a light lunch. She could tell that the wind had picked up blowing stronger. She stood at the window watching it play with the waves in the lagoon and whipping the water from the pool across the window. She went back to the bedroom and sat on the bed. She looked at the statue of the wind spirit and reached out to touch it. It no longer felt cool to the touch, now it was warm, very warm and the eyes seem to be glowing. She picked it and held it in her lap while she touched it. It felt almost alive in her hands and she felt herself growing more excited, something was going to happen she could feel it now, a presence growing stronger even as she touched the statue. She stood and picked out her clothes, the single nice dress that she had brought with her, the light blue bra and panties. She went back into the bathroom and primped, she wanted to look her best. Her last touch was the jasmine perfume, neck, ankle, wrist and the valley between her breasts. She wandered back out to the kitchen, she hadn't realized how long she had taken to get ready and how hungry she was. A bottle of wine was retrieved from the bar and a light dinner went with it. She went slowly enjoying the food, savoring the wine, something would be different tonight and she needed the memory of this day.

Ingrid hungered. Her belly was filled with just the right amount of food and wine and she hungered. She was slick and swollen and ready for someone, for him. The waiting, the anticipation was heightening her desire. Outside the wind had grown stronger and it only heightened her arousal. The sound changed, something subtle in the way the wind blew around the outside of the bure, like it was no longer trying to blow it away but to make it a sanctuary. She peered out the window but could see nothing. The sky had grown dark from the storm and the sun sinking to the horizon. No twilight tonight, just the storm. The wind change became insistent as if asking her to be let in, like an insistent knock. She had the statue in her hands, not even knowing when she had picked it up like it had always been there. She looked closely at it and the eyes drew her gaze, they were golden now, warm and inviting, asking her to let him in. She reached for the window and the wind streaked in, wrapping itself around her, surrounding her in the scent of the ocean and its gentle caress.

She felt it move to the middle of the room, watched as it swirled around and around like a dervish slowly becoming visible, slowly taking form, until there was no longer the wind but the image from which the statue had been carved. His skin was slightly blue and his hair was white streaked with yellow as if it had been kissed by the moon and the sun. His eyes were gold, warm and inviting and he smiled at her as she gazed at him, standing naked in the center of the bure. He held is arms out to her, beckoned her to come to him. She did without reluctance, without hurry, moving as only a woman sure of her own effect on a male can move. She smiled at him her effect on him clearly visible.

They came together in the center of the bure and instantly she was all over him. All of the kisses she had dreamed about the last three nights becoming real fighting for priority of place as she kissed him, rapidly and clumsily, now. Her hands were busy hungry to touch him, all of him. He was restraining himself, but she felt the effort that this was costing him, letting her explore him. She touched something, something that released him to be free to explore her in return as she took him in her hands and stroked the hard length. His hands caressed her back, finding bare skin beneath her clothes, finding hooks and maker her bare also. Their skin was hot where they touched their perspiration letting them slide together, rub together, as the night air filled with their moans.

With strength born of lust she pushed into the bedroom, tumbled him back and pushed him to the bed. His cock was hard and rampant waiting for her. He was long, like the rest of his lean body. She kissed it and let her hands run up and down his legs and up across his chest, over and over in small circles as she took him with her mouth, relishing the throbbing length, every hint of the taste of him.

He was gasping and pulling at her long blonde hair, running his fingers through it marveling in the texture. Not holding her though, letting her stay free to use her mouth as she desired. She wanted to milk him dry to swallow everything that he could give her. Then she thought of how much she wanted him inside her, but he tasted so good, tasted of the wind and the sea. It had to happen, she had to taste him and she took him deep in her mouth sucking hard as she ran her tongue along the underside of his cock. On this wondrous night she somehow knew that there was plenty for him to give. She continued to suck, to run her tongue lovingly over the sensitive skin, her hands explored him more, caressing, stroking and she could hear him moan, like a foghorn in the distance, could feel his hands gently pulling her hair. He began to stiffen as she sucked, thrusting his cock deeper into her mouth. She felt his hands tighten in her hair, felt him finally hold her as he thrust his cock deep in her mouth, shooting his essence into her mouth, down her throat, so much that it leaked out from her mouth and ran down her chin. She felt him growing soft and kissed him gently in thanks.

Then he was pulling her up, pulling her to his chest and his lips were on hers, his tongue diving deep into her mouth with kiss so full of passion she shivered and wiggled herself on top of him, feeling his hard muscled body under her for the first time. His hands were on her ass pushing her higher, wanting her wetness to his tongue. She helped, crawled up and straddled his face, felt his hands on her ass squeezing her even as he pulled her down to his waiting tongue.

His fingers found her first, parting her delicately in a single stroke. She heard her shuddering gasp as he touch and exposed the sensitive inner lips and whimpered. Then he pulled her down to him and his tongue stabbed deep. She heard a woman cry out and realized it was her. Tears were streaming from her, tears of unbearable arousal, and he was showing no mercy, He knew how to pleasure her knew all her secret places and used them all against her. His tongue swirled around her sensitive nub, and she arched her back, sitting heavily on him this time. She was totally exposed. He stroked her and stabbed deep with his tongue, again and again, like a sensitive tendril of cock.

It grew too much, she felt the trip-hammer explosion building and then suddenly she was there. She had no time to prepare, or even to draw a breath. A cry erupted from her, sensation so pure it was almost painful, and she sensed it echoing across the lagoon, and did not care. But that was only the first and the damp fire still burned within her. She slid back down him and mounted him. He slipped into her easily, she was incredibly excited and he held still as she impaled herself on his rigid member. She paused for a moment getting used to the feel and size of him inside her.Then she seized both his hands and pressed them to his chest, and rode him frantically, heavily. She knew she was being noisy and did not care. He was smiling up at her, in wonder, excitement showing in his golden eyes. She was demanding, insistent for him to spill him self inside her.

He could not bear to be passive any longer. He twisted and they rolled. He lifted her legs high and then slammed into her with gentle force. Her head tossed upon the pillow. She was wild and abandoned and tamed and caught and as happy as she had ever been. He was more imaginative and more visceral than she had thought possible. He slowed, and lifted one leg high, nipped her Achilles tendon, nibbled gently on the sole of her foot. He bent forward and watched as his long hard cock plunged and probed. He felt his own large, adamant presence deep inside her small welcoming softness. He grasped her hands and held them above her head. He bent and kissed nipple, breast, and rib. He lifted her hand to his lips and kissed the palm, his tongue flickering, his mouth seeming to taste the soft and surprisingly erotic flesh on the inside of her wrist. Again he looked down, seeing himself disappearing into her, seeing the tumult he caused in her belly with his intrusion. She looked into his eyes as he looked up, knowing what he saw, and gasping at what he felt. The pleasure had never been as deep as now.

He took her hand and brought it down to her own belly, to her pussy, demanding that she feel him as he stroked into her body. His probing cock was vague sensation on the soft inner flesh of her wrist as she complied. He pressed down so that they could both feel it. She could feel the slight tension and changing in her belly, writhing around the intruder inside her. She touched her self, and felt him there, felt his hardness so powerful within her. He pressed her, his long hand insistent as she complied. She felt him, slippery, plowing into her. She was wide spread and stretched for him, and terribly exposed to her own fingers. When her fingers touched her most sensitive spot, she was caught off-guard with another sharp little orgasm that had been building and yet seemed to come from no where.

He fell flat, crushing her, she fought her hands and free and raked her nails gently over his back, and felt his control slip as she touched that broad surface. He claimed her lips and sucked the breath from her lungs, making her gasp again as she fought for breath. He grew tender, and kissed her face, her lips, her eyelids, and the line of her jaw. He put a finger to her chin and turned her head, kissed her ear in the way that drove her into a frenzy. He breathed warm again there and she moaned. All the while, gently, relentlessly, his hips continued to move, as did hers, a perfect harmony of movement between them. He was there, she had him, he was inside her, he was hers and she was his, and nothing and nobody else mattered. They wanted it to last forever. They made it as long as their vigor and their mutual desire would permit. There was too much pent up between them, too much need for release in the other.

She was caught in an approaching orgasm when she felt his body stiffen and knew that he was past the point of no return. She gloried in the knowledge and rose to meet him, hips bucking and her own orgasm rising, faster and surer now. She heard the despairing moan he made when he knew he could no longer hold back. When all there was to do was to give into the demands of her body. She wrapped her legs around him and for a curious moment, drummed her heels, and then it was happening for both of them. She heard his male roar and her own soprano cry as he splashed inside her. She swore she knew it, and could feel the hot fluid filling her. What do doctors know about such things? She laughed at the thought, and with the sheer joy of the moment, and stroked the side of his face as he shuddered. He subsided slowly, while she felt her nipples harden to painful intensity in post-orgasmic tautness. She linked her hands behind his back and held him close. They kissed, very tenderly, feeling the perspiration cool and dry on their heated skins. They were quiet for a long time. Eventually, he grew heavy, and she uncomfortable. He rolled to one side and pulled her to him, resting her head on his chest as they settled on top of the covers.

Nogrod63
Nogrod63
40 Followers