Night Breeze

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nogrod63
Nogrod63
40 Followers

She was surprised to find that she had been asleep. She was not surprised to find that she was deeply aroused again, or was it still? He was rock hard and pressing up behind her. His hand was absently stroking over the sensitive flesh of her belly. She moved to turn towards him and got halfway.

He was asleep or dreaming she realized. There was a randomness to his touch and a feel to his body that spoke of slumber and uncontrolled reverie. He spoke her name, "Ingrid" for the first time, his voice sounded like a deep bass horn. He was dreaming of her. She felt him nudging at her, his long cock probing at her pussy. She felt a damp flame of renewed hunger for him. She shifted slightly and he parted her and slipped in. She was slick with her juices and his. What had she been dreaming? What was he dreaming? It must be nice, because part of it was happening and she wriggled slightly taking him deeper as his hands fluttered over her belly, her breasts.

He began to arch and push deeper into her, very slow movements, the slow-motion thrashing of a dreaming man. It was glorious and he was so hard again. So far inside her! "Oh Ingrid" he said again, loudly and distinctly, his hips moving in tiny thrusts, slipping in her so easily. He was very deep inside her now, and she found she was making little excited gasping noises at each of his tiny thrusts.

She must never have come down from that last orgasmic high, to be like this! She felt half-drugged by sex and sleep and renewed sexual arousal and penetration. She couldn't have measured how awake she as, but she felt as sensual and cooperative as she ever had in her life. His hand fluttered on her belly some more. He was still asleep, truly! His hips were growing more active. Darinly, she took his hand lower across her belly to her pussy, to find the tiny nub. For a moment, his hand lay there, a sleeping part of the sleeping man touching a very awake part of a sleepy, highly aroused woman. Then the fingers seemed to take on an intelligence all their own. She gasped as he found the place and a moment later she sensed he was awake.

"Don't stop!" she gasped, flushing in the darkness at her own need and desperation to have him and have her self still held, still penetrated. It was frightening to be so helplessly, aroused, so frantic for what was happening to continue. Continue it did. For what seemed like forever. They were both past the initial explosion now and now were able to take all the time they wanted.

He felt his orgasm rising and unexpectedly pulled her on top of him. His belly was to her back, his hands stroking her belly and caressing her pussy. He pressed his hand down on her belly to feel him inside her and she gasped again. The skin of her belly was sensitive now he was giving her something new, something so completely visceral that she was dually aware of his penetration. Never more confused about where he ended and she began. He stroked her breasts and ribs, and she was writhing, a thing of passion, her ass dancing on him, making it happen for both of them.

When she screamed she fell to one side and he rolled with her, his hands relentless and controlling, while his hips grew harsh as he pounded into her from behind. She felt and knew that change in him, when he started to cum and a second orgasm suddenly leapt from the first, taking her higher and she bit the pillow as she screamed again. He fell against pushing her down in to the bed into the pillows as he filled her again a jets of cum splashing inside her. He kissed the back of her neck making her shiver. They lay that way for a moment relishing the feel of skin against skin. Then he rolled to one side and on to his back, pulling her with him so her head rested on his chest again. She listened to the thud of his heart and ran her hand across his chest and belly, marveling at the slightly blue cast of his skin. She grew drowsy again, satisfied in body and spirit as she wrapped her arm around him.

There was a change outside. The sound of the wind that had been with them through out the night was beginning to die as the storm drew off. She was suddenly sensitive to the imminent arrival of the sun on the eastern horizon. He gently moved her and stood by the edge of the bed. In his hand he held the statue. He stared down her with those golden eyes, eyes that held her's, that promised her. He laid the statue on the bed in the spot where he had lain, she felt a breeze in the room, saw him grow insubstantial before her eyes. He held his hand out to her, again giving that promise with his eyes. She hesitated for a moment thinking of others who might wonder, but the gloriousness of their joining over powered all other fears and she reached for his hand even as his form began to disperse into the breeze from whence he had came. For a moment she thought it was to late that she had lost him, but then she felt herself grow light, lighter than the air and she was the air, the breeze that brought the coming of the dawn. Together they flew around the room, twisting and turning intertwining with each other glorifying in her freedom from the bonds of flesh.

As the sun rose higher a young woman approached the bure. Quietly she moved down the path so that nobody was disturbed. She paused at the door to the bure and looked inside. She could see no one although some loose paper was flying about the room as if a wind was trapped inside. She opened the door and a strong breeze blew by her. It wasn't a cold breeze it felt warm against her skin and filled her with the fresh scent of the ocean and jasmine mingled together. Inside the living room she found the woman's clothes on the floor as if casually thrown about. She moved to the bedroom. Now she found something interesting a bed disheveled from a long night and playful night. The air was heavy with the scent of the ocean and jasmine again. She moved closer and pulled the covers back and found the wind spirit statue. It had changed though, now instead of a single form there were two entwined together as lovers. The young shop woman smiled someone had, indeed, found what she was looking for.

Nogrod63
Nogrod63
40 Followers