Night Fishing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, ah, fuck, that is so fucking good." He said as he continued to bounce up and down on my cock.

"Your arse is so fucking hot I could fuck it forever," I replied.

"I'd like that!" was his quick response.

He continued to bounce on my lap and I continued to thrust myself into him and soon

I could feel my body begin to tingle as the pre ejaculation sensations started to build and I knew I was about to cum. I began to pound him as fast and as hard as I could. Suddenly my cock exploded and I was cumming for a second time, I pushed myself deep into him planting my seed deep into his bowels. Jason must have felt my cock begin to unload because he started to grind himself into me and his head rolled back in pleasure as my cock continued to pulse deep into him. My cock continued to throb as it shot four, five six hot jets of cum into his body each of which I could feel swilling around inside of him and coating my cock and running down my shaft, seeping out of his body and coating my balls.

"God, you fuck like a rabbit," gasped Jason.

"I'm just trying to make up for lost time," I replied, "that and the fact that you are such a good teacher just makes me want to study harder."

"Glad to hear it because there's still one more lesson for you yet," he said as he slid himself off of my deflating cock.

As he stood I saw that his cock was still raging hard and dripping pre cum and I moved my head towards it hoping for another taste.

"Whoa," he said, "you already covered that it lesson one!"

"How about a bit of revision?" I asked

"Only when you have completed the course," he said.

"Oh, okay," I replied forlornly.

He reached towards me and grabbed my arm, pulling me to my feet and turning me around. As I stood there with my back to him he knelt behind me and pulled my trousers and briefs from my ankles, lifting each foot through the holes. He then stood and his hands pulled my jumper and t-shirt over my head and threw them onto the chair. As I stood there naked I could feel the warm night air caressing my skin and I felt totally liberated and at ease, to my surprise body responded by starting to pump blood back into my cock, all of my senses where alive and tingling in anticipation of the lesson that was about to begin.

Suddenly Jason moved in closer and I could feel the tip of his throbbing cock brushing against my skin leaving cooling trails of pre cum in its wake. His hands enveloped my waist and his lips flirted with the back of my neck, gently alighting on the skin, his tongue leapt from his mouth and played gently on the surface. I felt a shudder of delight travel through my body and my cock leapt with excitement as his tongue caressed my neck. His hands caressed my waist, working in small circular motions as he gently massaged my skin, his mouth moved slowly down my back, his lips gently sucked my skin and his tongue darted out and gently stabbed the surface as his curtain of fine blonde hair lightly tickled my nerve endings.

As his tongue reached the nape of my back his hands gently parted my buttocks and his tongue slipped smoothly into the crease of my arse. The wet tip of his tongue slid down and found my pulsating love hole, brushing the entrance and pushing gently against the opening. I found myself pushing my body towards him, urging his tongue to probe me, wanting to feel him inside me. His hand gently spread my cheeks further apart and he buried his face deeper into my body, his tongue pushed against my entrance and forced its way into my channel, I let out a moan of pleasure and pushed myself deeper into his embrace. His tongue pushed deeper into my body and the moistness from his tongue mingled with the juices of excitement that were flowing from my body, making my passage slick and warm.

His fingers crept nearer to the crease of my arse and over the edge until they began to caress the entrance to the warm hole that his tongue was probing. My body was aching for him as he removed his tongue and began to gently push one of his fingers into me, sliding it deep into my body and stroking my prostrate. My body arched and my cock pulsed, as he pressed hard I could feel pre cum being forced up the shaft of my cock and running down from the tip, coating my solid shaft.

"Ah fuck," I moaned, convinced that I was about to cum again as my cock pounded against my stomach.

"Steady now, there's much more to come," Jason said.

He then placed the tip off a second finger at the entrance to my arse and began to gently push. It slid smoothly into my body and joined its brother stroking my prostrate; suddenly he pushed deeper into me and began to probe the depths of my body. As his fingers slid over my prostrate a glob of cum shot from my cock and landed on the chair in front of me.

"Ah," I cried.

"Shush, I've only just begun to show you a good time," he said as his hand pumped his fingers in and out of my body.

"If this is just the beginning I can't wait for the finale," I replied as I bent forward to lick the cum from the chair, "Mmmmm.. I think I've developed a taste for cum." I said as I lapped up the warm glob from the chair.

"Well, after tonight I can only say that that is good news," he said as his fingers continued to caress the inner walls of my body.

"How about you show me what you mean by a good time?" I breathed.

I felt him slide his fingers out of my body and let them caress the entrance to my moist hole, spreading the juices that covered them around my tender lips. Soon the thick throbbing head of his cock replaced his fingers and I could feel the heat of his body pulsing through his swollen member. He gently pushed his hips towards me and I felt the tip of his cock part my moist lips, felt my body begin to wrap itself around him as he moved into me. I pushed towards him and gasped as his swollen head pushed past my lips and into my bowels, sliding deep into my wet channel.

"Are you OK," he asked as he halted his progress.

"More than OK," I responded, gently pushing against him, "your cock feels so good inside me."

"And your arse feels so good wrapped around my cock," he replied.

His hands slipped to my hips and held me firm as he once again began to push into me, I could feel his cock widening my channel and tunnelling its way deep into my body. Just as I was beginning to think that I could take no more I felt the soft downy growth of his pubic hair against my arse cheeks. He held still for a few moments, allowing me to get used to the feeling of him inside me. I could feel the heat pouring from the tip of his cock and the pulsing of his shaft as his body forced blood into his swollen shaft as he rested deep inside of me.

Now that he was sure that I was able to accommodate him he began to slowly thrust his cock in and out of my arse. It slid smoothly up and down my channel, gliding on the trail of pre cum that was leaking from his cock and from the juices that were flowing from my body. With each thrust his cock rode over the swollen walnut that was my prostrate and my body reacted by pumping more blood into my cock causing it to twitch against my stomach whilst huge globs of pre cum leaked from my throbbing head.

"Ah, ah, ah," I moaned, "this is so fucking good. I love the feel of your fat cock up my arse. Fuck me harder."

"That shouldn't be a problem. Your arse is so fucking hot I could bang it for weeks," he said as his rhythm increased.

As he slammed in and out of my body I was rocked by wave after wave of pleasure, my arse started to run with our combined juices and I could feel the heat from his efforts spreading through me. His hands kneaded my smooth arse cheeks, gently pulling them apart as he ploughed his way into me then squeezing them around his shaft as he pulled his way out.

"Ah, ah, ah, fuck, ah, ah," I moaned as I tried to match his movements, wanting to feel every inch of him deep inside of me.

His breathing began to get shallower and his thrusting became more urgent, I could feel his cock pulsing manically inside of me and I knew he was close to cumming. I was desperate to feel his seed deep inside of me so I matched my speed with his urging him on. Suddenly his body tensed and I felt the first spurt of his hot cum shoot from the end of his cock and flow deep into my body, coating the walls of my love chute. He continued to bang my arse and drilled his cock deep inside of me each of the six or seven times that cum erupted from his powerful cock. By the time that he had finished planting his seed I could feel his cum swilling around inside of my body and oozing down along his shaft and dripping from my pleasured hole.

"Fuck, that was good," I said as he pulled his softening cock from my body.

"Um huh, that is one sweet arse you have there," he said as he lowered his head to my arse and kissed my cheeks.

His next move totally surprised me as he once again spread my cheeks and ran his tongue over my warm hole, lapping up the cum that was leaking from it and then probing it with his tongue. This caused my cock to throb and I could feel the familiar tingle of the oncoming climax just before I shot wad after wad of my own cum into the cool night air as I moaned.

"Oh fuck, what are you doing to me? This is fucking mad, I've never cum like this before."

"Well if you've enjoyed tonight then we'll have to organise another night fishing session wont we?" he replied.

"Definitely," I replied.

12