Night Moves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ellafun
Ellafun
27 Followers

She carefully backed the truck out of the field and continued the journey to West Kingsford. She turned into the entrance of Highgate, and Scott told her to pull over. He leaned over the console and gave her a long, slow kiss. "Well, thanks for the ride, Kayla," he whispered.

"Oh, no, Scott. Thank YOU for the ride," she kidded.

He got out of the truck and walked over to Kayla's open window. He leaned in and held her face in his warm hands and kissed her again. Then he reached out his hand and twisted his finger around the same stray curl of hair he'd played with at the bar. "Goodnight, sexy," he whispered, and then he was gone.

He started walking toward one of the buildings. He turned and waved to Kayla; she waved back. She watched until he disappeared into the building, then she did a U-turn, and headed back home. Too bad she would never see Scott again. She didn't even know his last name. It didn't matter, though. He didn't know hers, either. Right now, she was tired and couldn't wait to get home and get to sleep. Right after she took a shower and got the corn silk out of her hair, of course.

The sun would be up soon. She could stay in bed all day, and then maybe she would give Anthony a call and find out what he was doing later. After all, it was Saturday. She had a whole new night of adventure ahead.

Ellafun
Ellafun
27 Followers
12