Night Moves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just here to help, ma'am," Brett joked. "I'm glad you appreciate the work. Be sure to recommend us to your friends."

He kissed her again.

"Seriously, this whole night has been amazing," he added. "You're wonderful."

It was then that Deb realized that at least one of them was dressed inappropriately for the occasion, as she was lying completely naked, and he hadn't even loosened his belt. We'll have to correct that, now, won't we? she thought. She motioned to the other couple with her eyes.

"That reminds me…," she said, and then she reached over to feel his rock hard dick straining against his jeans. "…and that reminds me… that someone is still a little overdressed for skinny dipping."

"Maybe I'm just a little shy…" he started to say, but Deb had already started the processes of undoing his pants before he got the words out. Brett wasn't going to put up much of an argument, and in what seemed like record time, she had unbuttoned his pants and carefully unzipped his jeans over his bulging and throbbing crotch.

"That's better," she said as his dick emerged for the first time through the opening in his boxers. She gracefully moved her fingers along the underside, feeling the smoothness and softness of the skin and the ridges that felt so good inside her. Applying almost no pressure, as if she were tickling him, she ran her index finger down to the base and back up to the head, pausing for a second at the nerve center on the underside where the head joins the shaft. His penis gave a quick jerk when she did that, so she gently rubbed the area with both her index and middle finger.

"What in the world could we think of to do, all alone, in this darkness," she whispered into his ear. "I certainly don't think the others are going to object. I don't think they've even noticed us all the way up here." As she spoke the words, she wrapped her hand entirely around him, and began to stroke him slowly. She gave him a playful and innocent look, asking for him to take the lead, asking for him to tell her how she could help provide the same kind of pleasure that she had just received.

"I want to be inside you," he said honestly, with no hesitation. "I want to be as deep inside you as I can be." With that, she pushed him onto his back and moved so that she was straddling his legs. She grabbed his belt, jeans, and underwear all together in each hand and tugged. In the same gesture of consent as she had given earlier, he lifted he ass off the ground so that she could pull them below his hips. Then, he folded at the middle to ease the passage of the boxers off and over his steel hard dick. At the same time, in a fairly acrobatic move, he grabbed the back of his shirt and lifted it over his head.

"There," she said. "Now we're both ready to swim." She was now straddling his groin as he sat up, his arms wrapped around her lower back for leverage. They were both completely naked, and the end of his dick was nestling just underneath the ridges of her clitoral hood. If either had wanted to, he could have slid in to the hilt in a quick movement, but she was intent on teasing him in much the same manner as he had teased her. She gyrated her body slightly so that his cock would move between her opening and her clit, the piss-hole just barely touching it as she slid down. The area was still extremely sensitive, but this sensation wasn't unpleasant. In fact, her body was warming up again for another round. She could feel his hands on her back trying to draw her onto him, but she used the strength of her thighs to maintain just the right distance.

"I know what you're doing," he said with a cocked grin. "Turnabout is fair play, I guess; but my hunch is that you want this as much as I do." Willing to let her play her game because he knew that she was eager enough to return the favor, he decided that he would try to turn up the heat on his own. The hands that he had been using to press her towards him started to massage her lower back, dipping down between her cheeks every time they met in the middle. With each rotation, they dipped a little further and further, until he could tell that she was leaning into him to give him better access. His dick was still no closer to her, but her ass was now raised. He knew that she loved to have her asshole touched when she was in the right kind of mood, even licked on occasion. She seemed to be in that mood.

His hands stopped their pretense, and grabbed fully onto her ass cheeks, the middle and index fingers reaching into the area between. Rather than pulling them apart, he separated the flesh just enough so that his fingers could reach target as the moved further and further down. Losing a little of her resistance, he felt the walls of her pussy encase the head of his penis. His middle fingers were almost to the outside of her anal rim, and he could feel all of the lubrication that had worked its way into the area earlier as he got closer and closer. His palms massaged the cheeks, and her thighs weakened again so that he had almost a third of his dick inside her. Both were now rocking with the rhythm she had started earlier.

Finally, his fingers reached the opening, and he grazed over it, expecting to feel the area closed and puckered tightly. Instead, the lubrication and their combined excitement seemed to have made everything more pliable and welcoming. Deb sighed as soon as he touched her there. She rotated her hips as his fingers stayed stationary, each of them now lining the outside of her asshole. The motion had the combined effect of putting pressure on every part of her anal rim, further lubricating the area, and sinking her more than halfway down his dick. She knew that in a second she would be fucking him with reckless abandon. Already, the dick felt like a welcome homecoming. For now, though, she was content just to keep this motion going, her anal excitement bringing about the glimmer of another orgasm brewing within her.

His lips were next to her ear.

"Do you like having your asshole touched?" he whispered.

"Yes," she whispered back. He pushed all four fingers just a little, not enough to penetrate, but enough to open her a little further.

"What do you like about it?" he asked, knowing that if there had been a game earlier, he was definitely winning now, as she continued sliding millimeter after millimeter down his cock.

"I like the way it feels," she said, her eyes closed as she focused on the sensation. "It reminds me of how full I feel when you're inside me." Now his fingers pulled back, stretching the opening so that she could feel the hollow and touch of air.

"Inside your pussy?" he asked.

"Yes," she responded, and now she was playing a new game. "But also when you're inside my asshole. I love the way my ass feels so full when you stick your dick in me."

"I want to fill you," he whispered. "Can I fill you? Do you want to be filled?" In one burst, he pulled her towards him, impaling her greedy pussy as she came to rest upon his balls. He could feel a new wave of wetness seeping down onto them from her cunt. They both grunted with appeased desire when their pelvic bones touched.

"Yes! Fill me," she half whispered, half hissed.

"I want to fuck you in your ass," he panted.

"Yes! Fuck my asshole!"

She jumped off of him quickly, and turned around so that she was in a kneeling position facing away from him. There was never a time that she had wanted more for him to enter her through her rear passage. It seemed as though all of the nerves that had been excited in her clit and pussy earlier were now pulsing in her anus. He got up on his knees behind her, placing his dick at her entrance and moving her hips down a little so that they were lined up perfectly.

"Go slow?" She asked, although she knew that he was always considerate when they did this, never going any faster or further than she was comfortable with.

"Of course," he replied, knowing this was no good unless it was pleasurable for both of them. What neither had expected was that it wouldn't even be an issue. As soon as he started to push the head into the opening of her asshole, it sucked him up greedily. The combined lubrication and stretching he had done only seconds ago, along with her earlier orgasm, seemed to have made her the couple's condition and readiness perfect. Still trying to go slow, he pushed slightly and steadily waiting for her to show any sign of discomfort.

There was none. Instead, she felt only the pleasurable sensation of having her well lubricated asshole stretched out as it clamped around the stiff cock invading deeper and deeper into her.

He felt the incredible tightness and warmth of her rectal walls and muscles as they contracted around his member, threatening to squeeze his orgasm out even before he was as deep as he could be. In one push, he was there. They both groaned.

"This is the furthest you've ever been inside me," she breathed.

"You feel so good," he responded.

Slowly, he began withdrawing. Inch by inch, he pulled out, she drawing her breath as he moved backwards. She immediately felt an emptiness in every area he evacuated. God, she needed to be filled. "No, no, no," she whimpered. "Put it back." He withdrew until only the ridge behind the head remained inside, it stretching the rim of her asshole almost imperceptibly, but something she clearly felt.

In a slightly faster thrust than the first, he plunged back into her depths.

"Uuuunnnnnnnnnhhhhh," she let loose. "God, that feels good." They could both feel orgasms brewing rapidly within them. Again, he withdrew, faster this time. He paused, teasing her rim, and slid back easily and fully into her asshole. Her arms grew weak with pleasure, as she faltered slightly and leaned forward.

"Yes!" she said, in part to reassure him "Fuck me. I love the way your cock feels in my asshole!" He thrust faster now. And again. And again.

"Your ass is fantastic! It's so tight! I don't ever want to leave your asshole!"

"Don't stop fucking my ass! Please! Please! Cum inside my ass!"

Her head was now lolling from side to side, as he penetrated her repeatedly, both losing control with bestial sensuality. She arched her back so that her head reared back towards him. He clutched her by the waist, pulling her up to him. As her arms left the ground, he held her, grabbing and clawing at her breasts, her nipples. There was no gentleness in their movements, although there was no unwelcome roughness, either. These were the throws of passion, and both were fully lost in them.

In one last thrust, semen burst through his cock, invading the depths of her bowels. He pushed as deeply into her as he could, and she received him willingly. It was an animalistic tryst, and he had a singularly untamed release as he came. It began with a feeling of pure pleasure, the absence of any other feeling. This was accompanied by the absence of any coherent thought. He was returned to his carnal and primal roots, and he let out a jungle yell to accompany the most memorable orgasm he had ever had. In the next moment, the two collapsed in a sweaty heap, with him on top of her.

There were seconds of countless time before either of them made any motion, and then he carefully slipped himself out of her so that he could motion to bring his lips to hers.

"You made me feel the most amazing I have ever felt," he said.

"I'm glad I could return the favor."

After a few seconds, they both realized where they were, and their blood ran as cold as the breeze over their naked bodies.

"Oh my god, we were so loud!" she said worriedly. "I hope they didn't hear us." As the couple turned to look, they saw that the area below was empty. They saw headlights in the direction of the parking lot.

"I guess there's nothing to worry about," he said. "Maybe they left too soon, or maybe we were quieter than we thought." As soon as he said those words, the horn associated with those headlights let out a blast of appreciative honks.

"Maybe not," he said, smiled, and pulled her too him.

12