Cumuppance

Story Info
Revenge sex and scoring points in a perverted game.
21.5k words
4.71
9.6k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bailey sat in the basement room looking at the wall of photos of women engaged in various sex acts, but not actually seeing it specifically. Periodically her eyes would find one image or another and she would feel a swell of emotions; rage, despair, nausea, horror. Yet for long, hollow moments she felt nothing at all as her overwhelmed mind attempted to reconfigure everything she knew about her boyfriend and his friends.

Sitting on an old wing-back leather chair her grandfather once decorated his study with, Bailey glanced at the horrifying images displayed on the wall in four defined groups. One group of pictures under the name of each guy; Todd, her boyfriend, Chad her brother and the other two members of their posse Richard and Stuart. Beside each photo was a recipe card with a number, beside each guy's name was written a total that equalled the numbers beside each photo of a girl. Bailey had done the math a few times to confirm what she as seeing. It seemed pretty obvious that this was a score board with a points awarded for the sex acts in the photos.

Beneath the names of her brother, boyfriend and their pals the pornographic images were displayed and the more outrageous the activity the higher the points beside it. There were dates, times, names of the women and details written beside the photos on the recipe cards. The woman were mostly students from their shared university, but some were women she knew from their social scene, the neighbourhood, their old high school and some of her closest friends.

And there were many photos of Bailey herself.

Every new position, every different way to have sex, each unusual location she and Todd had ever tried was exhibited on that wall under his name. The details on the recipe cards detailed the same memories she had of those intimate moments, but finding them on that filthy wall sullied them utterly and Bailey was reeling as she tried to understand how she could have been so wrong about her boyfriend.

Beyond the humiliation of having her nudity revealed to his friends, her own brother would have seen them. Clearly the exciting sexual adventure she and Todd had been on together discovering new positions had actually been a means for him to garner more points for the disgusting wall. The final mortification was seeing the newer dates under Todd's name where he had been having sex with other women.

Part of the numbness Bailey was feeling stemmed from the recent struggles she'd been going through regarding her relationship. For many months she'd been yearning for change, considering breaking up with Todd, but they had been dating since high school, she worried he would be devastated. Todd was very close to her brother Chad and she'd been reluctant to rock the boat. Seeing evidence of his infidelity changed everything.

Before she'd wanted freedom, now she wanted revenge.

Taking photos of the wall with her phone she documented it and left the horrible man-cave. The family home had a carriage house just behind the main house and for Bailey's whole life it had been a sanctuary from the world, except one space. The basement had always been terrifying to her and when Chad, who was two years older, adopted it as his private space when he reached his teens she didn't argue. Since then the boys had all begun spending a lot of time down there and she hadn't bothered to even venture down for a peek. Even after she started dating Todd in university, much to the loud protestations of her brother Chad, she still hadn't had any urge to sneak down to see.

The only reason she'd gone down there that day was because Todd couldn't find his phone when he rushed off to school that morning. Bailey had a later class and she'd offered to find his phone using the app they shared to track each other's phones and bring it to him when she arrived later. She'd never had a reason to go in the basement of the carriage house before, but the tracker told her it was someplace in the building. In frustration she had finally looked in the basement and entered the inner sanctum of her brother's crew.

The phone had been on a table next to one of four wing-back chairs in a semi-circle around the wall of photos. It seemed as though the men sat and looked at the wall from these chairs. The same chair Bailey had stumbled into as she'd nearly fainted upon discovering what the photos on the wall were of.

In a state of shock Bailey rode her bike to school and put Todd's phone in the locker they shared. Looking at his coat hanging in the usual spot felt surreal. How could things be so normal now that she knew everything. After one class she understood she was in no mental state for higher learning and she skipped the next class, heading for her bike.

Before she got to the bike rack she'd left her bicycle at she saw Todd in a heated argument with a guy named Sebastian Todd had always disliked. Ducking back around the corner she'd just come around Bailey felt an intense flight impulse. No part of her wanted to see Todd at that moment. The sound of raised voices made her curious though that she peered around the corner to test if she could hear better.

"... don't want to face the consequences of your bullshit!" Sebastian gritted through clenched teeth.

"I didn't do anything. You're making a mistake. I'm with Bailey." Todd saying her name jolted Bailey and she wanted to know what the fight was about.

"Does she know about you two?" Sebastian sneered.

"Of course not. There's nothing to know." Todd sounded so sincere, but Bailey knew better now.

"Not everyone lies as well as you do Todd. Jenna confessed. That's why we broke up. She told me everything."

To Bailey's eyes, from twenty feet away, it looked like Todd grew pale.

"I'm sorry you two didn't work out, but it has nothing to do with me." Todd sounded sympathetic.

A pause followed while Sebastian scanned Todd's face with a sneer of contempt on his own lip.

"You are really something Chambers." Sebastian assessed with derision. "There will be consequences for your actions. Trust me." The furious man stalked off clearly unwilling to make it physical even though they were very similar in build.

Still hiding Bailey watched Todd track Sebastian's retreat then pull out his phone, which he'd clearly retrieved from the locker, then text someone. Was it Sebastian's ex Jenna? It wasn't Bailey because her phone didn't vibrate. Todd walked away and Bailey wondered who he really was given that she'd been completely blind to his behaviour.

Bailey followed Sebastian.

"Sebastian, wait!"

Catching up to him as he left campus she saw him look confused as she jogged up.

"Bailey?" Anger lingered, but he also looked worried seeing her approaching.

"Can we talk?" She asked catching her breath.

Glancing around seeking the trap, Sebastian looked everywhere but at her for a moment.

"I want to talk about Todd and Jenna." She told him and suddenly had his undivided attention.

"You know?"

"I found out this morning."

"Did he tell you?" Sebastian's skepticism spilled into his tone of voice.

"I found evidence."

The distressed young man clearly wanted to know more but he said nothing.

"Let's go someplace and I'll show you."

"My car is this way."

Sebastian drove Bailey to his apartment. On the ride she wondered why she didn't just show him the photos in the car, or on the street for that matter, he already knew Jenna had slept with Todd why go someplace else? Todd appeared to wondering that himself, he continuously glanced at her while driving, but he remained as quiet as Bailey, neither speaking, just watching each other.

Sebastian was as tall as Todd, just over six feet, and had an athletic build. In fact they looked enough alike that Bailey had often wondered if that was any part of the rivalry they clearly had. There were numerous stories Todd had told her about Sebastian during their years in the same program at university. The anger and bitterness Todd felt when talking about Sebastian had bothered Bailey, but she'd never asked what started Todd's disliked of the other man.

Watching the lean man stalk his simply furnished apartment to get them both a beer, Bailey wondered for the first time what had started the animus.

"Why do you and Todd hate each other so much?'

"I never hated him until now."

"You never got along."

"We did. Once."

That was news to Bailey. More surprises about Todd.

"We spent a lot of time together in first year, before you got to the school."

Sebastian handed her a beer and she saw the simmering anger still burning in his blue eyes, but none showed in his body as he handed her the drink.

"We all had classes together in the first year of the program. Chad, Todd, Richard and Stuart. I didn't know the others as well, except Chad, but we all hung out."

Sebastian settled on a sofa and put his feet on an old, seventies coffee table covered in video games and controllers. C hosing a recliner Bailey sat and sipped her cold drink not feeling very comfortable, but wanting to hear this history.

"The beef started when you got to school." That surprised Bailey. "Chad expressly told us that you were off limits. Which only made you more appealing. At least to Todd and I."

Trying to remember first year Bailey couldn't recall meeting Sebastian back then.

"The Halloween party at Dingle's..." Sebastian offered seeing her struggling.

That party she remembered. At least she remembered the first half. The later part was very blurry. Then it coalesced.

"That was you!"

The Halloween party at Dingle's was where Bailey and Todd had first hooked up. They'd gone back to his frat hose and she'd woken up nude in his bed assuming they'd had sex, but later he told her they hadn't, even though she'd tried. That gentlemanly act had won her over.

The other part of the story was that there had been a rival for her affections. A scuffle had occurred as they were leaving and Bailey had dim recollections of feeling proud of the duel interest in her, and pleased that Todd had won.

"What do you remember?" Sebastian asked.

"Ummm, I was really drunk, but I remember dancing with... I guess you... then later Todd. He and I started making out and were leaving, but... you... stopped us and got into it with Todd. I think it got physical, then we went home and he and I have been together since."

"Yeah, that's pretty much it, except for the details. You and I were dancing and you also tried kissing me, but I told you I knew your brother so you stopped. Then Todd joined us and we were all talking about Chad being your brother. Todd already knew you. When you started kissing him he didn't stop you. I told him to knock it off but he didn't and I left to get Chad. I couldn't find him so I stopped you from leaving. Todd got pissed and shoved me. I couldn't believe he was so intent on taking a girl home who was too drunk to know better. Especially his best friends sister. It was pathetic."

The vitriol in his voice stunned Bailey.

"He didn't do anything to me that night."

"You remember everything" The scathing skepticism again.

Bailey said nothing, which was how much she remembered.

"Chad was livid, but somehow they patched it up. I never wanted anything to do with Todd again, but he seemed to treat you well so... and he eventually seems to have gotten Chad's blessing or whatever."

Pulling out her phone Bailey opened her photo gallery and zoomed in on the top few rows of photos of Todd's section. It took a lot of squinting but she could make out the dates on the first photo of herself. October 31st. The photo showed her sleeping face with an erect penis pushed about three inches deep into her slack mouth.

Sebastian looked at her quizzically, seeing the haunted look on her face.

"He took this picture of me that night."

Passing him her phone she didn't care if he saw her in such a mortifying image, her heart was turning to dust in her chest.

"What is this?"

Sebastian zoomed out the photo and began scanning it, zooming in on all the photos of her having sex with Todd and then the recent photos of Todd fucking Jenna. And others.

"There are a lot of photos of you." He said softly.

Bailey nodded weakly.

"What do these numbers mean?"

"They keep score. The four of them."

They both sipped their beers as Sebastian absorbed that. Then Bailey spoke once more.

"I want to take some photos."

They made eye contact.

"I'd like to beat them at their own game." She continued and then she stood up, set her beer on the coffee table and pulled off her sweater.

Bailey and Todd had been dating for nearly three years exactly and the last six months had been difficult. Todd had become distant and tense over the summer break and she'd been occupied with her summer internship and making new friends in her work environment. At some point they had both noticed how little sex they were having and talked about it calmly and compassionately. They had worked hard to rekindle things, but when they got back to school it got worse.

Now Bailey knew that at least part of the problem was Todd having sex with other women, but she also knew she had wanted sex with somebody new too. Todd and she had a wild sex life, now she knew that was for the fucking wall, but it had made her a very horny woman with an active sexual imagination. Sebastian was attractive and they both wanted to hurt Todd so taking intimate pictures with Sebastian made a perverted sense to Bailey.

Unbuttoning her shirt she looked closely at Sebastian. He was handsome, his features more angular than Todd's and, even though they looked a lot alike in the general sense, the specifics were quite different. One wouldn't confuse them for brothers. The look on his face was interesting, he was intensely focused, but he also looked anxious. The pretty blue eyes didn't dart away, they stayed riveted on her body as she opened her shirt to reveal her smooth flat stomach.

"You haven't said yes." She nudged as she pulled her shirt off her shoulders and dropped it beside her sweater. Standing in just her black bra, her B-cup breasts filling the cup, her lean torso exposed, she put her hands on narrow hips and waited.

"I don't know what to say." He finally pulled his gaze from her body to her eyes again.

"Tell me you will help me beat them. I want to earn as many points in their stupid system as possible. I'm going to make my own score board."

Fury burned in her chest so she took a huge drink from her beer.

"You want me to show my face in these pictures."

"I really do. Todd is so jealous of you I need him to see its you."

Immediately she saw that had been the right thing to say to the angry young man.

"I'll do it."

Somehow they were kissing. Their mouths were pressed hard together, smashing lips, needing to do something to assuage the anger and hurt they both felt so keenly. Tongues began to wrestle, Sebastian's reaching into Bailey's mouth and caressing her own wriggling organ sensually. For several seconds they held each other's head and devoured each other's mouths discovering how each wanted to be kissed. Withing moments they had meshed styles and the kissing became more pleasing than aggressive. The compulsion to stop hurting worked and they both discovered a true desire seep into the raw passion. They no longer struggled against their pain as the glimmer of arousal bloomed in their libidos.

Sebastian pulled back and looked intently at Bailey, wide-eyed, pupils dilated and Bailey felt her breathe catch from the impassioned expression on his face.

"I've wanted this for years." He sighed.

Before she could formulate a reply Sebastian dropped his mouth to hers once more and even as her lips and tongue melded to his in mutual pleasure she thought about what he said. Apparently once, three years ago she had found him desirable, but since then she had been blind to most other men in favour of the man she thought she loved. Kissing Sebastian now she knew she was genuinely attracted to him physically, but her intuition was that she didn't want him or any man as a partner right then.

Bailey intended to make up for lost time.

When Sebastian undid her bra and bared her breasts she dropped back on the couch and pulled him to her, his mouth finding her nipples and his hands groping her flesh delightfully. Lifting her chest to him Bailey sighed happily as her body warmed and flushed with passion, glorying in the feel of a new man fondling her.

Everything Sebastian did to her breasts was exciting because it felt wonderfully different from the familiar ways Todd made love to her. The pressure of Sebastian's hands were different, he groped harder, his mouth suckled more intensely and he liked to use his teeth, nipping her flesh just enough to frighten and excite, but not actually hurt her.

By the time Sebastian moved his kissing, licking mouth lower Bailey was writhing with desire, her nipples aching and glowing from his attention, her pussy purring in anticipation. When Sebastian pulled off her corduroys he stripped off her panties at the same time and suddenly Bailey was nude except for her little white ankle socks.

Abruptly shy, she closed her legs and brought her knees to her chest for a moment, hesitant with a new lover, but the look of raw lust in his eyes overrode her embarrassment and she needed him to see her sex. Dropping her thighs wide open she trailed timid fingers over her smoothly waxed genitals, hoping he liked women bald the way Todd insisted she keep herself.

The way Sebastian stared unmoving at her vulva she hoped meant he liked what he saw and was mesmerizing the smooth pink folds of her pretty pussy.

"You are incredible."

Then she knew.

Lowering his mouth to her lips he began to slowly kiss her outer labia and Bailey shuddered with a thrill at the intimate caress of his lips on her sex. With what appeared to be reverence Sebastian kissed up and down the thicker lips before he finally suckled her thin labia into his mouth and made her hiss with the change of sensation. One thin lip at a time he suckled her folds and opened her, making Bailey melt inside from the delectable feelings.

When he found her clit his tongue began teasing her sensitive nub with circles of the tip making Bailey tremble as the tingles grew almost painful. For several exquisite moments she heartsick girl let him lap her sensitive clit before she reached for her phone.

"I have to take some pictures. Okay?"

"That's the whole point, right?" He grinned knowing as well as she that they wouldn't stop at this point if every camera on the planet ceased to exist.

"Could you extend your tongue all the way out and lick a big, long stroke up between my lips. Oh fuck that feels good!"

Bailey almost forgot to take pictures. Repeating long strokes of his tongue along her slit incited her passion while she used her phone camera to record her first points on the board. Showing him the pics they chose a really lewd one where Sebastian was looking past the camera into her eyes and his tongue was wedged up against her clit, pushing up the flesh of her hood, clearly enjoying himself a wicked glint in his eye.

"Now, please make me cum." She begged as she put aside her phone for a moment.

Guiding him once in while with words of encouragement Bailey told him what felt good and Sebastian proved himself a giving lover bringing the wriggling woman to climax several times, Sebastian's fingers probed deep inside and his mouth slurped all over her clitoris and vulva and Bailey moaned her approval to the ceiling. After she had cum enough to need a break she remembered the hand job points.

"Wait. We need you to finger me too. Just your hand in the photo. I want all the points."

Sitting on the sofa beside her Sebastian lifted her leg over his lap and inserted two fingers deep inside her sex, curling the pads around to touch the inside of her pelvic bone. The feeling of being rubbed so deep felt delicious and she lifted her hips giving him deeper access. Using her camera to capture it she clicked shots as Sebastian drove her insane rubbing her insides. When she had a shot she liked she let herself pay full attention to Sebastian's fingers. Beginning to whimper she felt a massive orgasm approaching as Sebastian wrung a powerful climax from her deepest recesses. What she didn't expect was just how intense the orgasm would be. Sebastian managed to make her squirt, pressing his fingers against her inner tissue and massaging fluid right out of some deep part of her vagina.