All Comments on 'Night of the Red Serpent'

by Krystal0690

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
No rate...

I'll not rate this, because isn't my kind of story...But if I rated I would have rated 1 *, just because the use of marijuana...I hate reading or even see movies about drug users...Sorry I know it happens, but at least I still can choose what to read or see...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wrong Category

I stopped reading at the first line. If the story involves man on man action put it in gay male section. This type of story will not appeal to the vast majority of those who read this section.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yup, it only took the first sentance......

The gay male category is ALSO for bisexuals. Whether you WANT to think you are straight or not, once you have sucked a dick, you are NOT. Does lesbian stuff end up in LW? Yes, but when it is the main focus of the story, it has been wrongly categorized too. If the story is about the destruction of a marriage BECAUSE of the bisexual tendencies of one partner or the other, it rides that fine line of being LW. When the same-sex sex is meant to offer some sort of erotic charge, THEN you have crossed the line into the wrong category. Have plenty of other authors tried this and gotten their stories placed in LWs? Yes, but THEY WERE WRONG TOO!!

Let this stay here, but don't question your poor scores. Finding the BEST choice of category often results in the score being higher, as the people who LIKE the idea of a guy smoking the baloney pony, won't punish the author for it, but instead appreciate that it was put in the category that they prefer to visit, as it reflects their personal choices and tastes.

Since I didn't read this past the second sentence, I refrain from voting. But others won't, and will just skip down to 1star, before they leave. Hey, it may not be fair, but it happens. Especially in LW. It is what it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hahahaha ... I love people who come to a porn site to judge and moralize. Hilarious!

My only problem with the story was the confusing/confused narrative. Seemed that the author couldn't decide who was whom.

But c'mon, people - it's a smut site. Save the bogus moralizing for church.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Cuck and whore take a red snake home to screw.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous