Night of the Red Serpent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cody sucks cock better that I do, huh?"

Wyatt laughed and attempted to use the opportunity, "I haven't see you suck cock yet."

That was all it took. My penis was soon engaged in Kristen's mouth, who by this point had already removed her top and skirt. The rhythm of our strokes began to match and I became more engrossed in the situation.

Wyatt pulled my head up as he said, "I think your both great." He picked up a condom wrapper from the coffee table and Kristen tore it open and then unrolled it over his dripping erection. She giggled girlishly after she kissed the its head and said, "Go get him."

I went into a doggy position and Wyatt moved inside me and then began a frenzy of deep penetrating strokes. My own penis pounced between my thighs and flicked precum onto my legs and stomach.

Kristen sat on the floor in front of us, transfixed by the activity. I could see her excitement leak through the satin fabric of her panties, which she began to rub vigorously. As Wyatt's penis travelled the pathway of my rectum, I watched as Kristen's fingers found their way inside her panties, and her masturbation efforts intensified. She soon pulled them off entirely, and she spread her legs wide apart and she played with her inflamed clitoris. I knew that look on her face well, when she bit down on her lower lip - she was about to cum. She moaned and then slipped spread eagle on the carpet in front of us. Wyatt came at the same time, and I could feel his spasms as his spunk gushed past my sphincter.

As Wyatt pulled out of me, Kristen positioned herself on her knees to present her juicy anus. She lubricated it well with her own vaginal juices. "Cody's the best ass fucker, maybe ever."

I thrush my throbbing penis into her and she squirmed as it invaded her recesses. Ordinarily, Kristen didn't curse much during sex until orgasm, but with her self-consciousness on hold and an attractive stranger encouraging us, she yelled out, "Yeah, fuck, yeah. Screw my ass. Ram that fucking cock into me."

After watching for a short time, Wyatt stood in front of Kristen and began to rub and then suck on her breasts. She didn't express a word of disapproval, instead her moaning increased. Soon, Wyatt managed to slide his legs between us and worked his still hard penis into her waiting coochie. I could feel his cock movements as the two of us pumped away inside Kristen. He nuzzled her boobs periodically. She reached forward, and I watched as she jammed her tongue into his mouth. I couldn't hold out any longer and a full evening's worth of pent-up excitement into Wyatt's ass, and he continue to pump away at Kristen.

I pulled out and rolled on my back and the two moved positions with Kristen on top with Wyatt on his back and her impaling herself onto his pole. "Cody, kiss me," she said in her commanding tone. My lips met her and were joined with Wyatt's. Our three tongues intertwined until Kristen climaxed again with a series of loud verbal vulgarities. Wyatt pushed a few more times and quivered in delight.

Kristen and I dressed soon after and thanked Wyatt for a fabulous evening. He gave a passionate kiss to say goodnight to Kristen. I had no interest in a kiss, instead we fist bumped.

As I drove Kristen home, she said almost nothing; at times looking out to the road and finally pretending to sleep. Once in bed, she rolled over to one side and acted as if she had fallen asleep immediately.

For some strange reason, that I may never be able to completely comprehend, Kristen blamed me for our evening of going too far, when it was perfectly obvious she was the architect and instigator, but like other things that need to be glossed over to keep a marriage going, this was added to the pile and we moved on.

I never did manage to get her into the threesome with McKinsey, but she's told me some wild storied of their times together, apparently the woman was a freak in the sack. Still, I have managed to talk Kristen into allowing other women to join us, some that didn't even know they were bisexual until she started French kissing them, as I looked on and drove my cock into Kristen's tight little asshole.

~ The End ~

12