Night Visitor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt him slide deeper into her and when she felt him reach the spot he usually hit, she told him to fuck her and cum in her. She then felt something she never felt before. He continued to stuff his dick further into her. Wow she thought, this is new and it feels so good. He was slowly sliding more of himself into her. He had a little over half of him into her and continued to push forward. He slid deeper and deeper into Michele. He was touching and reaching places with his cock she never had reached before except by cum. He soon had about 8 inches into her when she then thought that this couldn't be Rich fucking her. Rich's cock was never this long or thick. She wasn't scared though; she was feeling new feelings and wanted whomever this was to keep going. He hadn't even slid back yet, so she knew he still had cock to slide in. She gasped out and groaned that he was touching her in places with his cock she never had touched before. She reached up with her hands and put them on his shoulders. His shoulders were broader that Rich's. She slid her hands down his arms and felt they were larger than Rich's. She then placed her hands on his both sides of his hips. He continued to feed his cock into her when he felt her hands on his shoulders, sliding down his arms, and grab his hips.

She slid her hands around and placed them on his ass. She knew that the person fucking her and giving her extreme pleasure wasn't her husband. She then spoke in a voice just above a whisper. He heard her tell him that whoever you are, if you have more cock, keep sliding it into her. He then knew that she knew some one else and not her husband was fucking her. She was telling him how good it felt and how she wanted more. He knew now that this wasn't rape. You can't rape the willing. When he heard her, and what she said, his cock grew longer and thicker. He could feel his balls expand which gave them more room for sperm. He felt them filling up more than ever before. He pushed forward and slid deeper and deeper into Michele. His cock was now over 11 inches long, which meant he had another 3 inches to put into her. He pushed forward slowly which began to set Michele off. She could feel her cum building again, and soon was bathing this pole that was inside her with her juices. He continued to push forward as he felt her cum. Soon he felt his pubic hair and pubic bone make contact with her mound. He knew then that he was all the way in her. He strained forward. When he did this, his head expanded and pushed at the back walls of Michele's pussy. When she felt this, she came again. She bathed his cock with more and more of her cum. He then started to pull back slowly. As he did this, Michele could feel his shaft and head touching her everywhere.

He continued to slowly slide his cock back, retreating from the depths and warmth of her super slick vagina. He slid all the way back till just the head of this monster was in her. Michele wanted to feel his onslaught again, so she lowered her ass onto the bed, pulled her knees up to her chest, opened her legs wider, moved her feet so they were now on the outsides of his big arms, then placed her calves on the bend of his elbows. She knew this position would allow him to go deeper, and allow her to feel more of him in her. He slowly slid forward again till he felt his balls slap against her ass. She felt is balls also, and knew they were big too. She reached down with her hand to find his balls. She wanted to feel how big they were. If they were anything like his cock and head, they would be huge. Michele reached under her right thigh and between his legs and found his balls. They were so big. They felt like two small apples, and were really heavy. She knew from the feel of them that when he came, he would put more sperm into her than she had ever had at one time in her life. Rich could pump a lot of cum into her, but it would be nowhere near what she was going to get tonight.

She kept feeling his balls and was captured by the size and weight of them. She rolled them in her hand, and could feel his cum in them even though they were hard. She only had experienced three men before in her life. Two when she was in High School, and Rich. She hadn't been fucked by anyone else since she married Rich twelve years ago. This person fucking her now would be number four, and without a doubt, he was the longest, thickest, and would pump more cum into her than any of the others. She massaged his balls, wanting to feel his cum in her. She had lost all thought of being scared or violated, and now wanted more than ever in her life to feel this mans cum in her. He knew what she was doing, but he wasn't ready to cum yet, and wanted to fuck her for a long time. He reached back with his left hand, put her hand in his, and pulled it away from his balls. He whispered to her that he wanted to fuck her a long time, and she really wanted to wait for his cum. She listened to his deep voice and fell under its spell. She told him that she wanted him now to fuck her slowly and deeply for a long time. She asked him to tell her right before he was to cum so she could cup his balls and feel his cum emptying from them. He told her that she would know when he was going to cum, he would strain into her and hold for a few seconds before he released his seed into her.

This made Michele pussy leak more and more when he talked to her. Rich didn't make much noise when they made love or fucked. She liked it when this man talked to her the way he did. He continued to slide in and out of Michele at a very slow pace. All the time he was doing this, he talked to her. He told her how good her pussy felt, and how much he wanted to fill her with his cum. She talked back to him and told him how good his cock felt, and she wanted so badly to feel his cum inside her. They fucked slowly and talked to each other for over an hour. Michele said things to him that she never said to anyone before. She used words that she never used before. She groaned to him that she loved the feel of his cock and she wanted to feel his sperm shooting into her. She then told him that she wanted to suck his cock afterwards and taste their juices together, as well as feeling his cum slide down her throat. She never used words like this before, but the way he was making her feel, she meant everything she said. She could feel every inch of him entering and leaving her. She had cum seven times since they started fucking, not including the time she came from his finger. She felt him with draw back and then slide deep into her. She felt his pubic bone make contact with her pussy, and their pubic hairs became as one. She felt him slightly shift his and her position.

He pulled back slowly again, shifted her more by sliding his hands under the small of her back, and then slowly started to slide into her again. She really felt this push of him. It seemed like he had gotten thicker still, and now his head had grown thicker also. When he slid all the way into Michele and hit bottom, she felt him strain his hips forward. He locked into that position for a second, and when he didn't start to pull back, she knew he was about to cum. She felt his shaft and head grow bigger still, so she knew he was going to cum soon. She again slid her hand under her left thigh and between his legs to find his balls. She cupped them in her hand and felt they had grown even bigger, and were more filled than before. She knew then he was going to overfill her. She knew she was going to have to get these sheets into the washer before Rich came home. She wanted this to happen. She wanted him to fill her up with his cum. He heard her say this and right then felt a wave of orgasm come over him. He spoke in a deep throaty voice to Michele that he was coming, and she was about to get filled with his cum. Michele cupped his balls and could feel his sperm being released into his shaft. She felt his shaft expand, and the head of his dick swell. She felt his cum racing up his shaft, and with his head lodged deep in her, she could feel the tip of his head grow, and its slit open.

Just as he was about to shoot into her, he lowered his face close to Michele, slid the tip of his tongue out, and found her lips. He slid his tongue back in, and pulled his head back. Right then Michele wanted just as bad to see this man who was about ready to finish this love making by shooting his sperm into her. She stretched out her right arm till she felt the switch to the lamp. She clicked on the light, which immediately filled the room. She opened her eyes and saw that her lover, the man about to fill her pussy with his hot cum, was a light skinned black man. He opened his eyes and saw her looking up at him. He saw the lust in her eyes and knew she was not frightened at all. She had never been touched much less fucked by a black man, but she had heard stories about them. He was so long and thick, and his balls were huge. He saw her looking at him and wanted to make sure she was still willing, so he tilted his head slightly and lowered his lips towards hers. Michele wanted to feel his kiss, so while he lowered his lips towards hers, she raised hers towards his. When their lips touched, she immediately opened her mouth wanting to feel his tongue slide in.

Right when their lips met, he could feel the first wave of sperm shooting from his cock. Michele felt the first heated splash of his sperm hit the back of her pussy. She immediately started to massage his balls wanting to get as much as she could of him out and into her. He slid his tongue into her mouth and she accepted it by wrapping her tongue around it as they sole kissed deeply. He shot another stream of his cum into her. Michele could feel it, and swore that one spray was more cum than anyone shot into her the whole time they were coming. He shot stream after stream into Michele while kissing her. She could feel the tingle of his kiss deep in her belly. She felt his hot sperm hitting the back of her pussy, and knew she was being overfilled. She could feel the opening to her womb expanding, and could feel the mouth of it dipping into the pool of his seed, and sucking it up into her so his sperm could get a flying start to try and find her egg. Then she felt something she never did before. She felt her pussy squeeze his head into place so it couldn't move, and could deliver all his seed into one place. She could feel this, and it felt wonderful.

She was wrapped up in the feeling of him and her locked in the embrace of lovemaking. She continued to massage his balls so she could get all of his seed into her. She was overcome with lust and needed it all. He shot stream after stream into Michele while she kissed him deeper, and pushed her tongue into his mouth. She groaned into his mouth and he felt her hands slide behind him. She slid her hands behind him to grab his ass and pull him closer to her so he could get as deep as he could. She pulled him to her hard, and opened her legs wider, which caused him to slip a little deeper into her. Michele felt him slide deeper, and she hugged him harder. She felt her deepest part grasp his cock head harder, then the rest of her pussy starting milking his cock to get as much of his cum out as it could. After a few minutes of shooting his cum into her, he finished coming and collapsed on top of her. Michele wrapped her arms around his broad shoulders and started kissing his face. She could still feel his cock. It was still hard and long. He slipped out of her and rolled over on his back. She reached over to feel this monster that just gave her so much pleasure. She saw it. It was darker than the skin on his face, and it was shiny from their mixed love juices. When she grabbed it in her hand, it lurched. She bent her head down to get a close look at it. She could see the veins. He was still hard, and it was getting harder.

She leaned her face closer to the head, stuck out her tongue and licked it. She heard him groan when she did this, so she then went further and put the large head in her mouth. She started to slide her lips up and down over the head and down the shaft. She let her throat relax, and soon was getting his head and a good part of his shaft down it. He felt her deep throat him and it was more than he could stand. He reached down with his right hand and sunk two fingers into her steaming hot pussy. When he did this, Michele came again. She sucked in hard on his cock wanting to see if he had anymore cum in him. He didn't let her down, because as soon as she sucked in hard, cum started shooting out in streams. Michele knew she would choke to death if she didn't do something quick. She started to swallow as fast as she could. He shot splash after splash of cum into Michele's throat. She backed her head off his shaft so just the head was in her mouth. This way she could catch her breath while he was still coming. He shot three more streams of cum into Michele's mouth then slowly his hardness started to subside. Soon he was limp, but still very long.

He looked over at Michele. She still had a mouth full of his cum, and some escaping out of the corner. She saw him looking, so she swallowed, then used her tongue to lick her lips. She then used her tongue to clean off his semi hard cock. When she was done, she pulled herself up to him and kissed him long and deep. Their tongues locked and each tasted each other. Michele then looked at the clock and told him that he needed to get dressed and leave now so she could wash the sheets before Rich came home. He kissed her again, then got up to put on his clothes. When he got out of bed, Michele stripped the sheets and mattress cover off the bed, ran to the laundry room, and put them in the washer. She came back into the bedroom and saw he was finished dressing. She walked over to him, wrapped her arms around his neck, and kissed him again. When she broke off the kiss, he thanked her for not screaming when she saw him. She said that she had never been fucked like that before. She said he gave her a good hour or more of pleasure. She walked with him to the sliding glass door, and opened it to let him out. As he was leaving, Michele told him he could stop by anytime Rich was gone if he wanted to. Just come to the bedroom sliding glass door and let her know he was there, and she would let him in.

All he could do was smile and tell her that she had a date. When he left, Michele turned and went to the laundry room to check on her sheets. They had finished washing so she put them in the dryer. She hoped that they would get dry and she could get them on the bed before Rich came home. She didn't want to try and explain why she was washing the sheets again, seeing that she just washed them yesterday. While she was standing at the dryer, she suddenly felt this warm liquid running down her leg. She looked down and saw a trail of her lover's sperm sliding down. When she saw this, her pussy started to tingle again. She thought of the love making they just did and it caused a fire to rekindle in her. She left the laundry room and headed to the bathroom. She turned on the shower and stepped in. She grabbed the nozzle from its holder and turned the spray to a direct stream. She had to try and get out as much of his cum as she could so she wouldn't leak all night. She didn't want Rich to find any trace of what just happened.

She opened her legs and reached down with one hand to part her pussy lips so she could rinse herself out. As soon as she parted her lips, a thick glob of his cum dropped into her hand. She looked at it, had a rush go through her body, and she came again. As soon as her climax subsided, she directed the spray up towards her parted lips and rinsed herself clean. She then took some soap and soaped down her pubic hair to make sure that all of their juices were washed away. When she finished, she turned off the shower and grabbed her towel and dried off. She heard the buzzer on the dryer go off and was startled to think that she had spent that much time in the shower. She must of been daydreaming and not known it. She rushed out to the laundry room, got her sheets and mattress cover and rushed back to the bedroom. She hurriedly remade the bed.

When she was done, she turned off the lights and got back into bed. While she lie there waiting for sleep to come again, she looked at the clock, saw it was after 2:00, and wondered where Rich was. That would have to be something she would ask him in the morning. She was dozing and the last thought she had before she drifted off was that she had never cheated before in her life, but her new lover showed her new and exciting things. Things she was going to keep trying, as long as she kept it a secret.

12