All Comments on 'Night Wolf Ch. 10'

by Lady_Blackhawk

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
IndianChocolateIndianChocolatealmost 14 years ago
Loved It

I can't wait for more of this story!!!!!! So happy for the update!

nikki13nikki13over 13 years ago
waiting

I love this story . I hope Sam's not starting to like the bad guy. and hopes night wolf finds them before they make it to camp.

aDayDreamBelieveraDayDreamBelieverover 13 years ago

its great to hear from this story again!!

thanks for updating and please try to do so again soon. It's very unsual to find a story with native amercan indians as characters...I love the development of the characters and their relationships in this story.

ish131ish131over 13 years ago
LOVED IT!

Could it be that Black Sun is developing feelings for his captive and she for him? If Black Sun's ravishment of Samantha has gone on for over a fortnight, chances are she be pregnant by now, the classic symptoms (i.e. morning sickness, tender breasts) soon to present themselves at this point in time a few days from now. Should it come to that, perhaps bearing a daughter, an agreement could be arranged promising the half-blooded child to Sky-Eyes' own half-blooded son, since none of the purer members of any of the tribes are likely to have anything to do with such children. Looking forward to the rest! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I think Black Sun is starting to feel something for his captive. Of course he isn't exactly a "root-worthy" character right now, but you never know what could happen.

Really hope this story continues I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
please finish...

please finish your story, id love to find out wat happens to ione/falling water n samantha... not to mention tessa/star n the rest of your characters... please finish...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Absolutely love it!! Please....please finish! I want to know what happens next :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
FINISH!!

WOW! I just stumbled upon this story and I LOVE it!! Wonderfully written, very detailed and enthralling. Please continue writing, I feel invested in these characters and want to know what happens next...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Are you ever going to finish this story???

ChurosChurosabout 12 years ago
Please continue ^0^

If you have time, please continue writing this story ^0^

I can see that you have done your research through the details you have incorporated making it realistic enough for the reader. Plus, you have written it so wonderfully well that it wasn't hard for me to grasp the setting of your story. You have developed and described your characters well also. But what I loved the most is that Night Wolf 'waited' for her and 'saved' himself for her <---it is usually the female characters doing this.

I really enjoyed reading all ten chapters in one sitting and I want to know more :)

TechRaiderTechRaiderabout 12 years ago
great story

i think this is beautifully written. my only problem with it is when you use non english words there should be an english translation directly after before the story continues, even if it is a repeat. other than that i think it was awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

great story so far, it's a shame it wasn't finished tho. looks like its been 2 years since its been updated so I won't expect more to come sadly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Finish it please!!!

You need to finish this story my heart softens alittle for Black Sun although I still like Night Wolf better he reminds me so much of my own partner...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

You need to finish this story !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Omg

What happens now? Please finish the story. It's captivating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Pleeeeeeaaaaase finish!

Hi. Finish your story.

afondaafondaabout 9 years ago
why no more?

This is an incredible story but frustrating that it was left as is. Wish it could have been finished

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

But where is your conclusion? Seven years later, we still don"t know what happened with the three young women and their men. Are you still alive and well? Please complete the story, if you can.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please finish the story?!?

This is a great series. I really want to know what happens when Night Wolf gets to them.

Crusader235Crusader235about 5 years ago
8

8 years and the story is not finished. Wish I read the comments before starting it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can nobody on here finish a story, or are they all so stupid to think nobody will notice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous