All Comments on 'Nightout Ch. 02'

by julesteve

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
dmwriterdmwriterover 12 years ago
I'm worn out

A well deserved 5 stars with lots of hot action keeping me glued to my tube (or flat screen as they're known today). I did have trouble figuring if there was another woman involved besides Stacy, but that may have been because I haven't yet read chapter 1. BTW...nice photo (of Jules, I assume) in your bio.

RaySunRaySunover 12 years ago
Excited!

I was excited at seeing there was finally a Chapter 2 after having read Chapter 1 sometime back. Another Julesteve classic. Heck, I was getting hard when you all were barely going over the rules.

I was going crazy with the Anal Fingering of Stacey.

And Stacey going, "I don't want you to cum in my pussy. But you can cum in me here ..." Wow! Fucking Hot Damn!

Jules, I thought I had sensed you were heading in the direction of this finally being that night that you were gonna break that "Anal Activity" rule. I was drooling at the thought that you were going to follow in Stacey's footsteps and test out with Paul the Anal Ecstasy that Stacey was enjoying with Jake. But, oh well, I guess just wishful thinking. LOL But, feel free to surprise us / reward us in the near future. Heh Heh Heh!

Great job as usual, Jules!

cbexhibcbexhibover 12 years ago
super hot!

This is more Loving Wives and Group Sex than it is Exhib/Voyeur and Exhib/Voyeur is way more up my alley than those other two, but I still loved this story.

Jules your character is so generous :) I think what I like most about your stories is your character sets limits for herself but then plays right at the threshold and then sometimes steps just a little over the line.

Looking forward to your next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Yummy

Erotic and well written ! What more could you ask for?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjulesteve@julesteve
1499 Followers
Hi, I'm Juliet. I like to share tales from my sexy adventures. I love the outdoors because the chance of being caught is so exciting it makes everything so much naughtier; semi-nude in public and 'accidental' flashing ending in mutual masturbation are my favourite things to do...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Nightout Previous Part
Nightout Series Info