Nightout Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julesteve
julesteve
1,503 Followers

His grin said it all as she simply said.

"My turn."

Freeing Terry's cock from his trousers Stacy gently pulled the foreskin back and touched her lips to the swollen head sucking lightly and flicking the tip with her tongue, using one hand to stroke his shaft while she cupped his balls with the other, massaging them with light little movements of her fingers.

He started to moan his eyes closed tight; a little frown line creased his brow.

She opened her mouth and took as much as she could of him, bobbing her head up and down while her cheeks hollowed with the force of her sucking.

This time it was Terry's turn to gasp out loud.

Stacy looked incredibly hot as she sucked Terry's cock for all it was worth, taking him deeper and deeper sucking harder and harder then pulling away to tease the end with her tongue by flicking it around the tip.

I could see that Terry was close to shooting his load; Stacy must have felt his cock start to twitch in her mouth as she quickened the pace a little working her fingers up and down his shaft masturbating him to climax as she held the end of his cock tight between her lips

She sucked hard then took him from her lips and brushed her tongue over the little slit in the end, lapping at the pre cum leaking from it. Terry let out a growl and grabbed her hair pulling her head down hard onto his cock burying most of it between her lips.

She pulled away with a gasp, looking up at him with a really sexy glint in her eye as she said.

"That's it baby, fuck my mouth like it was my pussy."

Taking him back between her lips she made him shudder by sliding her teeth along his shaft, he held her head and pushed his hips forward in a little fucking movement, rather than try and pull back she sucked in more and more of his cock, building up a rhythm as he fucked her mouth, Stacy keeping control by holding his shaft near the base so that he didn't choke her.

Suddenly Terry loosed go of her head and said,

"I'm going to cum."

He tried to pull away as his cock started to jerk but she held him firm with her lips clamped tight over the end of his cock swallowing down as much of his load as she could only moving her head back with a gasp when cum started to dribble from the corners of her mouth.

As the head of his cock popped free from her lips she started to work the shaft as fast as she could letting the rest of his load splash over her breasts, holding his it tight until the last few drops had dribbled from the end and Terry was panting.

Before Stacy had a chance to catch her breath Jake was pulling her to her feet, he was now naked from the waist down, his cock standing firm against his stomach the end swollen, leaking pre cum that left a wet trail over Stacy's lower belly as he lifted her up and sat her on the bonnet of the car, positioned so that her buttocks rested along the very edge of it.

He stood between her legs as she opened them wide exposing all of her delicate pussy to him, a little trickle of juice leaking out.

She was so wet the inside of her thighs glistened.

Stacy sat up a little supporting herself on her hands and watched with a sexy, dreamy look on her face as he slowly rubbed the head of his cock up and down her slit, pushing it a little harder each time so that it slowly parted her lips.

He used the thumbs of each hand to spread her labia, touched the tip of his penis against her opening then slowly pushed his hips forward easing into her an inch at a time, fucking her by going in a little then pulling all the way out, going deeper and deeper until all of his cock was buried inside of her.

When it was all the way in he held his cock still, using his finger tips and the ball of his thumb to brush lightly across her clitoris until she was gasping and grabbing at his wrist.

"No more teasing, please just fuck me." She said.

Pulling almost all the way out he rubbed the end of his cock back and forth over her pussy a few more times making her gasp.

He held onto her tiny waist and without warning suddenly pushed in all the way fast and hard, slowly increasing the speed of his thrusts going deep with every stroke.

Stacy sat up putting her arms around his neck, pulling herself close to him so that her breasts brushed against his chest then rocked her shoulders so that her sensitive nipples rubbed against him while humping her hips forwards in time with his thrusts.

I smiled at Paul and he smiled back thoroughly enjoying the show.

I was incredibly wet and in need of a little more stimulation than the tips of my fingers, giving Paul's cock an extra hard squeeze to get his attention I said.

"Undress me."

He looked shocked and said "really?"

I nodded, let go of his cock and unbuttoned my blouse.

As I slipped it off the cool breeze made my nipples painfully hard

I passed it to him to put on Terry's car and squeezed my breasts feeling a little tingle between my legs as Paul waited for me to take the rest of my clothes off.

But I just stood there and said.

"What are you waiting for?"

"Undress me."

It was easy for him to pull my skirt down as I hadn't bothered to fasten it back up since the guys had unbuttoned me on the club dance floor, he grinned as he slid it down off my legs and saw that I wasn't wearing any panties. When Paul and Stacy had been watching in the club they had perhaps caught a brief flash of flesh, now his face was just inches from my pussy as he knelt down to pick up my skirt.

I always find it was such a turn on when a stranger sees me for the first time.

Standing there completely naked and exposed was making my pussy really wet, as he straightened up his eyes drifted back and forth from the spot between my legs to my breasts, I stood with my feet wide apart hiding nothing as he gazed at me.

Reaching between my legs I ran my fingers over my slit and parted my lips for him.

It felt so good that I got lost in the moment, the slick lips folded over my fingers as I increased the pressure and before I could stop I was gently finger fucking myself to a quick and satisfying climax, bringing myself off as fast as I could by playing with my clit using short circular flicks with the tip of my index finger to stimulate it.

As my breathing returned to normal I opened my eyes to see that Paul had not moved a muscle during my little display.

Then without a word he reached out to touch the hand that nestled between my legs and entwined his fingers in mine. He rubbed them over my pussy looking at my face for a reaction, when I didn't stop him he curled two fingers up so that they brushed between my lips.

I took hold of his cock again and it twitched in my grip, he was pushing his hips forward thrusting into my hand as I stroked him close to shooting his load.

Not wanting that yet I gripped his shaft hard just under the head and whispered for him to slow down a bit.

Jake and Stacy were gasping and moving with an increased intensity and I wanted us all to come together if possible.

From Jake's rapid breathing (and experience) I could tell he was not far off from climax so I started to stroke Paul faster, gripping him hard, working my hand along the slick shaft from just under the head to the base of his cock stopping just short of his balls using short quick strokes. As my own orgasm got closer and closer I moved my hand faster and faster feeling his cock start to throb and pulsate.

I heard Jake ask Stacy if it was Ok to cum in her, she was struggling for breath so didn't answer straight away so he picked up his pace, his pelvis smacking between Stacy's legs with a damp slap on each stroke from the sound of it she must have been soaking.

He was holding on tight to her hips as he rammed into her but she still managed to wiggle her ass back a little and push him away, his cock plopping out of her pussy and back against his belly with a wet slap. Jake looked confused and a little hurt until she slid off the car and bent forward pushing her hips back presenting her buttocks to him.

"I want it this way."

She reached back for his cock guiding it to between her lips.

"From behind hard" she said, "but tell me when you're going to cum, I don't want you to do it in my pussy."

Jake put his hands on Stacy's hips and pushed his pelvis up against her as his cock immediately sank between her sopping lips filling her up, she arched her back rotating her ass a little as he slowly started sliding in and out of her pussy building a rhythm. Pulling it almost all the way out and then fucking it back in deep again, jerking her forward with each stroke.

As Stacy started gasping I could feel a tingle building between my own legs, it was so hot seeing the little cheeks of her ass quivering as Jake slammed into her while her boyfriend stood watching beside me.

Our fingers were still locked together between my legs, stroking over and pushing apart the lips of my pussy as I guided his hand back and forth while stroking his cock with my other hand.

Jake shortened his strokes and I could tell he was close even though he was trying to hold back, all of a sudden Stacy pushed her hips right back with a little cry, reaching round and sinking her nails into his thigh to hold him still as she shuddered and trembled in her third orgasm.

"Don't move, let me cum on your cock, but don't cum in me." She hissed through gritted teeth.

Jake was sweating and doing his best to hold it together as she convulsed, her pussy juices soaked his cock and groin matting the hairs on his balls as it ran out of her.

I had always thought that I got exceptionally wet until I saw Stacy cum.

Breathing hard she quickly rocked forwards on her tip toes and moved away from Jake just enough to free his cock; she grabbed hold of the slick shaft as it slipped from her pussy making him grunt.

Jakes eyes went wild with lust as she eased back against him and repositioned his cock so that the glistening tip was now pressed against the tight puckered hole of her anus.

"I don't want you to cum in my pussy." She said. "But you can cum in me here."

Then she placed her hands on the car and pushed back at Jake, wiggling her hips.

"But be gentle, go easy at first Ok." She said.

Taking a breath to steady himself Jake eased forward.

A little of my own juices dribbled out from my pussy and over the fingers that teased between my legs as I watched the tip of his cock press briefly against her tight little hole then suddenly disappear.

The first inch of his cock slipped in easily as it was well lubricated with a mixture of her juices and the pre cum that practically flowed from his swollen purple end.

Stacy tensed sucking in a sharp breath and Jake held still for a moment until she relaxed and wiggled her hips back a little to let him know it was ok to continue.

They worked like this, easing back and forth a little at a time until Jake had worked over half of his cock into her taking his time and gradually loosening her up.

He was so lubricated with their combined juices that Stacy was soon pushing back to meet him as he eased forward, I saw her dip a hand between her legs and knew right away that she would be rubbing her clit in an attempt to get off once more before Jake shot his load.

However Jake had other ideas and with a grunt he said.

"Sorry Stacy it's too tight, I can't hold on any more."

With that he thrust forward and Stacy let out a yelp as his cock sank all the way into her ass, his balls slapping wetly against her cheeks.

She tried to move away but here was no way for her to ease the pressure as Jake had her pressed hard over the bonnet of the car, gripping her hips tight holding her in place as he thrust the full length of his cock back and forth fucking her ass as freely as he had fucked her pussy, tensing up as he started to cum.

Although Stacy was obviously in some discomfort, biting her lip and flinching each time his cock filled her up, she still had her hand wedged between her legs where she was franticly rubbing her clit. With a cry she pushed her hand hard against her pussy shuddering, so lost in her own orgasm that she no longer yelped and flinched as Jake ravaged her ass, the feeling flooding between her legs greater than that of the cock between her cheeks.

When the tightness of Stacy's ass became too much for Jake he pulled his cock out and took hold of his it.

He steadied himself by resting one hand on her buttocks, spreading them a little while his other hand became a blur as he worked it back and forth over the his swollen shaft, shooting stream after stream of thick cum all over her ass and between her cheeks where it joined the tiny trickle oozing out of her ass.

Most of it running down the back of her legs, some finding its way between her thighs, the soft skin there already damp from multiple orgasms.

As Jake unloaded all over Stacy's ass Paul started to moan, I felt him tense up, holding his breath and going ridged as he started to climax, I quickly pushed his hand away from my pussy and turned him towards me so that we were almost touching, pressing my index and middle fingers over my clit rocking them back and forth hard

over the sensitive little nub as the first tremors of my orgasm built.

His cock twitched violently in my hand as he held onto my shoulders for balance jerking his hips forward fucking my fingers as his cum spurted out all over me.

I pushed the end of his cock down aiming it between my thighs where it spattered both the fingers on my clit and the tender spot between my legs making my pussy even slipperier as I started to rub my fingers over it.

The feel of his cum hitting my pussy almost drove me over the edge, I cried out as his cock continued to swell and jerked in my hand the head of it almost touching my slit but not quite, the two joined together by silvery strands of spunk.

He tried to push forward to make contact but I held him firm as I worked my fingers back and forth massaging the slick mess over my swollen lips a familiar tingle building in my belly, I was so close.

Driven by pure need I gave in to the waves of excitement ripping through me and pressed the tip of his penis against my swollen clit as the last drops of cum dribbled from him making my fingers slick.

I worked it back and forth over the hard nub until it became too sensitive to touch, the first tremors of an orgasm making my inner thigh twitch and adding to the moisture there, shifting position I placed one foot on the car bumper.

I was taller than Paul in my heels so it was easy to move his cock down between my legs and rub the head over my pussy using just enough pressure to part my outer lips as I rocked my hips against it, stroking back and forth used his cock like a dildo only concerned with my own needs.

But it still wasn't enough.

Craving yet more stimulation I allowed the very end of his cock to sink part way between my outer lips, the labia folding over the end. I let out a sigh as my fingers danced over my clit with light feathery flicks and I dipped my hips in tiny movements so that the tip of his cock tickled between the damp folds.

Still it wasn't enough; I bent my knee a little more so that the head pushed past my lips and brushed the silky walls of my pussy. I held still for a moment then moved my ass back and forth so that just the head dipped in and out of me, reaching out I grabbed Paul's hand and guided his fingers to my clit.

"Press gently." I said as he rubbed his fingers over me.

I couldn't believe that I was teasing myself this way, slowly edging towards an orgasm while holding back just enough to prolong the pleasure.

Paul's touch was almost too much and I sucked in a long breath, resisting the temptation to give in to the fire burning between my thighs and instead concentrated on squeezing the muscles in my pussy gripping the head of his cock as I rocked my hips very slightly. I could feel the juices begin to trickle out of my pussy as my orgasm slowly built, biting my lip in concentration I dipped down a bit more taking the head of his cock and about an inch of the slick shaft into me, again stopping and squeezing my pussy, gripping him as I worked back and forth.

I repeated this twice more until I was rubbing my pussy up and down perhaps half of his length, it was a good job that he had already cum otherwise I would never have been able to use him like this. His fingers were making a little muscle on the inside of my thigh twitch each time they brushed over my clit and I moved on his cock so that just the head was pushed up between my lips as I enjoyed the sensation, each brush of his fingers sending a little tingle through me, hanging on for as long as I could until I couldn't stand direct contact on my clit any longer.

Pushing his hand away I was suddenly overcome with the desire to feel something inside of me, I sank down slowly on his cock bending my knees a little, once more taking the first few inches of his shaft inside my pussy... and did nothing to stop him when he suddenly grabbed my hips and pushed forward so that the whole of his cock filled me up, the slick walls clenching his shaft as I trembled shaking all over with the intensity of my orgasm whispering for him not to move as I came and came and came.

When my climax finally subsided and my legs stopped shaking I gently eased away from Paul's cock stroking my fingers over the shaft and holding him until he had gone completely soft; I stood wide legged watching his cum drip to the floor between my feet, the cool breeze making me shiver as it dried the damp mess between my thighs.

Not only had Paul and Stacy lived out their fantasy it had turned out an exciting and erotic nights for all of us.

Jake and Terry were already dressed and Paul started to pull his jeans up.

Stacy was trying to mop up the mess on her ass and from between her legs with her panties and not having much success.

I retrieved my bag from the car and took out tissues and wet wipes, passing some to Stacy I whispered. "If you plan on doing this kind of thing it is always best to carry a little something to mop up with after."

She laughed and said that she would keep it in mind.

Jake and Stacy exchanged email addresses and we said our goodbyes. I slept almost all of the way home, taking a long hot shower as soon as I got in then climbing into bed, exhausted sleeping through until late next morning.

Two days later Jake sent me an email

It read.

Hi Jules,

Stacy has been in touch and wants to know if we will be meeting again and she has forwarded a picture from their phone that was taken in the club...enjoy.

I double clicked on the folder icon and started laughing when I saw the picture.

It was an 'up skirt' shot with my ass and pussy clearly on display, probably taken when the guys had my skirt bunched up around my waist as I turned between them.

I was thinking what a cheeky little sod Paul had been until I saw the text under the picture.

One Stacy took...hope you don't mind,

Paul.

Mind?

He must be joking.

Jules.

X

julesteve
julesteve
1,503 Followers
12