Nightshade Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't remember ever feeling anything that hurt as much as that did. "Get it out, get it out," I whimpered. There were tears in my eyes. Lee reached around and began to rub my clit. He spoke in a very calm, reassuring way that everything was going to be all right; that the rough part was over. His fingers on my clit felt damn good, and I was thankful for that. I relaxed for just an instant and... 'UUUUGH!" I cried out again as he drive it another few inches into me. I gripped the edge of the mattress and my fingers were white.

"Okay, it's coming out," Lee said. He slowly began to ease it back out of my ass. I relaxed my muscles as much as I could. Lee pulled back until just the tip was in my ass. And then... "Oooooooohhhhhhhhhh. GAAAAAWD!" I screamed out again as he slammed at least half of it into my ass. I saw stars. Lee's fingers worked on my clit and I guess the endorphins in my system worked on the pain to convert it into pleasure. It only worked somewhat. When you have a cock the size of Lee's in your ass, it hurts. Period. He began to work it back and forth in my ass, going a little deeper with each thrust. I couldn't believe I was actually giving my anal virginity to the biggest cock I had ever seen.

It took a full 20 minutes for Lee to work his entire cock into my ass. His fingers on my clit drove my passion over the edge and yet it still hurt after I came. It didn't hurt as much as it did originally, but each thrust was a new stabbing pain in my ass. I could see Jerome and Karen in the doorway. I had no idea how long they'd been there, but I suspected they'd seen the whole show.

Lee rolled me over on him. He was now on his back and I was on mine, my back to his chest. He pulled my legs wide apart as he fucked my throbbing ass. I saw Jerome coming over and at first it didn't even dawn on me what was about to happen. Karen climbed onto the bed, straddled my face and rubbed her pussy against my mouth. I couldn't see anything but her ass. I slid my tongue into her pussy and began to lick her, glad to have ANYTHING to take my mind off the pain in my ass. She was facing the foot of the bed. Lee and I were at the head.

She reached down and pulled my legs back. I presumed it was so Jerome could have a good view of Lee's cock in my ass. I was wrong. Jerome climbed on to the bed, knelt between my legs and pushed his cock into my pussy. My small body was being double penetrated by two very large cocks. I screamed into Karen's pussy, but I still don't know if they were screams of pain or passion. Both were intense. The pain did begin to ease, though. The erotic passion continued. I came three, maybe four times in a row. Almost every time the men moved I came.

Before long Jerome was slamming his hard cock into my pussy, fucking me roughly. I could hear him and Karen kissing as my mouth, pussy and ass were being used by my friends. The pressure inside me was tremendous. I could feel the hugged black cocks rubbing together inside me. It felt like my body would rip apart at any second. Karen rode my face and came several times as I licked her, but she never moved from my face until the men were ready to cum. Jerome eased out of me first, and then Lee finally took his cock out of my ass. I could tell that he left it gaping open after his withdrawal. They put me in the middle of the bed on my back and knelt above me. Jerome pointed his dick into my mouth and began to cum. After filling my mouth with cum, he finished on my tits. Lee came over my tits and belly. I lay there drenched in their cum, wet from sweat, and in an orgasmic haze.

Karen leaned down and licked the cum off my body, sharing some of it with me but swallowing most of it herself. My ass was on fire! I was almost afraid to move. They all told me how great I was, and how far I'd come. It was as if being a cum slut was a merit badge and I had to overcome incredible obstacles to earn it.

Everyone said goodnight. Jerome and Karen went back to Karen's room. I could hear the abuse the bedsprings and Karen's body was taking, but I was too tired to care. I staged to the bathroom and then went back to bed. Lee pulled me into a spoon position and told me I was great. He didn't say he loved me. Lee wasn't one to lie. I lay there in his arms and closed my eyes.

I woke up at about 3:30, on my stomach with Lee sliding his cock again into my ass. By now my ass was so sore it hurt even more than the first time, but I was too tired to fight it. I lay under him and whimpered as he pounded my ass. He finally came in my ass at about 4:45. It hurt like hell from the first thrust to the last. I'm sure it never dawned on him to ask me if I could take it. He simply rolled me over and fucked me like he always did; only this time he rolled me onto my stomach and fucked me up the ass. I was with him, and that was all the permission he would ever need. He was going to fuck me any time he wanted, any place he wanted, and any way he wanted. Not only would Lee have that permission, but also Jerome and very soon Karen.

I was no longer Daddy's little girl. I was a slut. Just like my roommate.

12