Nighttime Confessions: A New Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The look on Meg's face now changed to one of understanding mixed with grave concern.

"I've spent a lifetime caught between family honor and the system, always flying under the radar, never drawing attention to myself. I was the perfect law abiding citizen. A simple traffic stop would start an investigation of my family connections. It was just easier to obey every law to the letter. My reward for being the perfect law abiding citizen was to pay my taxes and live outside the protection of the law. This situation leaves me with no legal recourse for the justice that I require. It is something I must do for myself. That leaves me as your judge, jury, and executioner. I sentence Phil to live and his family to die. Your only escape is to be perfect law abiding citizens, obey every letter of the law and yet live outside the protection of the law."

"You can't do that." Phil screamed. I bitch slapped him into silence and replied "You fucked the wrong woman and you fucked with me. I can do that and I have done that."

The look of pure terror returned to Phil's face.

"Let me explain how this works. Uncle Joe told me about those boys over at the NSA. It seems they've got some pretty neat shit going on. They've got this program Carnivore that scans all web traffic. They also have Echelon that scans all radio traffic. In essence they scan everything."

Phil said, "What does this have to with me."

"Oh the wonders of the web. You see you are only as secure as you think you are. Uncle Joe and his connections have had access to this data for a long time. The only problem was what to do with it. Then along came the TIA (Total Information Awareness) program."

Meg spoke up at that time. "Wasn't that killed by Congress because it didn't work."

I laughed a maniacal laugh.

"To be accurate, it did not work perfectly. It did take half a billion pieces of data and identify 400 terrorists. It was the 350 innocent civilians that were identified as suspects that was the problem. A problem for the government but not Uncle Joe. You see TIA is what ties it all together. It analyses all of the scanned data and, when the parameters are met, it orders the hit, the execution. The error factor is a problem for the government's reputation but it just enhances Uncle Joe's."

Meg spoke up in a shocked voice.

"Do you mean that Phil's family could get accidentally executed."

"That's exactly what I mean. You see, once a hit man takes a retainer he is obligated to take out the target in 48 hours of the execution order or his name is added to the list. TIA is the entity ordering the hit so there is no arguing. Phil's family is on Red alert status. That means a triple bonus for a kill one hour after the order. Oh. By the way there is a double bonus if Phil's wife witnesses the execution of the children."

Phil shouted, "You bastard," as I bitch slapped him into silence again.

"Look Phil, you don't understand, it's out of my hands. If you keep this up, you will be the one to set the execution in motion."

"You see, this is how l'm going to get away with breaking your knee. If TIA sees my name in police records and your name or your families and makes a connection between them, then they die. This is why your only escape is to be a perfect law abiding citizen, obey every letter of the law and live outside the protection of the law. I am the only one who can stop it if I ever decide to. You can run Phil but you can't hide and maintain your life style. The only one to blame is you. I hope a piece of Meg's ass and my marriage was worth it."

When Meg heard her marriage was in jeopardy, she cried, "You have to forgive me. I didn't put up with and forgive your affairs just to let this marriage end. I have fought too hard to save it."

"And you put me through hell for nonexistent affairs, for nothing but your warped imagination. I had to fight to get back your love and trust. Your actions indicate that I never did regain it. Name one time I didn't play by the rules but you choose to believe others instead of me. I've spent a lifetime playing by the rules. Now that you know why, can you understand how much your wild accusations hurt me?"

She realized he was indeed telling the truth and was horrified at the possible ramifications. How could she have been so wrong?

"I know I've always loved you. I had just forgotten why. I realize now how shamelessly I've acted when I wouldn't talk about my thoughts or believe your answers. It was as if you had to be guilty. Otherwise all of the crap I put myself and therefore you through was for nothing. I separated the act of sex and the act of love in order to deal with it and it weakened my marriage without me realizing it."

"You realize where this leaves us, don't you? You've destroyed the trust that's taken 16 years to build. How many times have you been weak? How many men have you fucked? Are the children mine? Don't you see, our whole lives are in question now."

Meg looked as though this was the first time she had thought of this. She was still only thinking of herself, how her mistake affected her. She started to crumble with the dawning of how the family would be affected, of how Don would be affected.

"No, Don, you can't believe that. Don't believe that."

"Why not? Last week I wouldn't have believed a total stranger to us would be fucking you this week. Never in a million years, but here we are. Hell, I'd believe anything now, for all I know you've let me eat your lover's cum out of that filthy snatch of yours."

"Donnnald!"

"Donald, what?"

"The children are yours because I've never been with any man other than you in our marriage."

"That is just the point. How do I know you are telling the truth?"

"I'll put one of those damn web assassin contracts on Sarah and Brad, I'm that sure."

"Damnit they're my children even if some other asshole fathered them. I believe you but all that proves is that you weren't fucking around before Sarah's birth. That was around the time of the bachelor party. If you thought I cheated on you, how do I know there wasn't a revenge fuck, countless fucks?"

Meg was relieved that I believed her about the children and she was struggling with my last question. Finally she looked at Phil and said, "I'm sorry but you'll have to trust me."

She turned back to me and said "You will put a web assassin contract on all of my lovers, past and present if any solid evidence of additional infidelity is found. I could not sit here and condemn Phil to death if it were not so."

Phil looked up at me and said, "You can't trust my life to that cheating slut."

If looks could kill he would be dead. Phil shut up and gazed at the floor.

"She may be a slut, Phil, but she is my slut. My slut that got you into one hell of a jam."

It began to dawn on Meg what her future held. I turned toward Meg.

"Yes, you heard me, a slut. If you come back, sex will be a whole lot different. You will do exactly what I tell you when I tell you wherever I tell you without question, only compliance. You won't be hurt or humiliated but you will do this. You will fuck me or anyone I say

A look of shock came over Meg. She started to protest but I held up my hand cutting her off.

"You will have to be checked for STDs by a doctor. That will give us six months to regain some respect and love before we even think about sex."

The look of genuine pain was apparent on her face. Could this be the first time she'd thought of this? Or is it the no sex for six months part that bothers her?

"Well, Meg, are you going to go home? We have a few more things to attend to if you are."

Meg looked up at me with a look of real hope and said, "May I come home? I wish I never came here in the first place. I knew the real reason I was invited. I thought I was a big girl and could handle it. The trip would be fun. Instead I fucked Phil. Yes, Donald, I fucked him and, no, this is not fun. It is a nightmare. I called you on the phone for a nighttime confession because it was such a nightmare. I know it sounds trite to say I fucked Phil but I love you. You know I couldn't spend the night with him. I don't love anyone but you. I just can't express it any better. It was a one time slip. You know I'll do anything to keep you but please don't make me fuck other men. I've already fucked one too many."

"What part of without question, only compliance don't you understand?"

Meg sighed in resignation and said "All of it, I understand all of it, Donald. What other things are there to attend to?"

"The first thing is to put a web assassin contract on all of your lovers, past and present as you suggested. The second thing is to take care of the rest of your little social group. They are just as guilty as Phil. In fact Phil couldn't have fucked you without their help."

"What are you going to do?"

"I've told you once what I'm going to do is not important. What you've done and what has to happen now is what's important. I think that the State High School Athletic Association president should know what is going on. That little clip you and Phil saw of the social club would be a good start for an email I'll send him. I'm sure a review of the surveillance cameras will provide the rest."

A few taps on my PDA brought up the live feed to the hospitality suite. Bingo! This was all I could hope for. I called Meg over to see.

"Hey, Meg, who is this couple fucking on the couch?"

Meg looked at the PDA and exclaimed "That's Judy and Wayne! She's the so called friend who set me up with Phil."

Phil looked like he was squirming where he had worked himself up against the bed. Finally he worked up enough courage to say, "I told her it was way too risky. She hadn't seen Meg in years and had no idea how she would respond. Judy said not to worry and trust her woman's intuition. She's been feeling you out all week and gave me the go ahead this afternoon."

Meg screamed, "That F_en bitch."

I started laughing. "She has quite possibly screwed up your whole life and you still can't say it. It's fucking bitch, Meg, fucking bitch."

Meg was really hot and she let go of her remaining modesty. Here she was in a hotel with her lover and her husband who had just broken her lover's knee and condemned his family to death. Oh, the futility of it all.

"That fucking bitch is going to burn. It's poetic justice that she is the one screwing in the open. Let's see what else you may have got."

Meg was kind of getting into this whole revenge thing. It made me feel good but I still wondered what would have happened had I not been here. I opened the live feed from the camera looking into the bedroom where Phil fucked Meg and thought 'Damn, this shit don't happen in real life.' I had placed the camera to catch Phil and Meg but when Meg left I thought it would be a wasted video feed. Apparently somebody couldn't resist the temptation to go fuck in the bed where their newest member was initiated.

"Hey, Meg, who is this fucking in the bedroom that Phil fucked you in."

The shame and humiliation literally dripped off of Meg. "That is Art and Rachel. Art is divorced and Rachel soon will be."

"I have her husbands email address along with everybody else's. I'll make sure he gets a copy. Okay, Meg, who have we left out here?"

"Dee Dee and Sam"

"Are they divorced or married?"

"Dee Dee is divorced and Sam is married."

I opened up the Mpeg right after the group's little happy dance. It didn't take long to identify Dee Dee and Sam and only slightly longer to find them in a compromising position. There was Sam rubbing Dee Dee's pussy in front of everyone. The thing about it was that he appeared to not even realize it. It was as if it was the most natural thing in the world. There went their alibi that he was unaware of what was going on. This was enough for my email. After attaching the four Mpeg files and typing a little note it was almost ready to send. It read as follows.

Dear _ _

I regret to inform you that my lawyer will subpoena all State High School Athletic Association records tomorrow morning. We have reason to believe that Association board members had prior knowledge and tacitly condoned the activities depicted in the enclosed attachments. I am going to sue the participants and the State High School Athletic Association for alienation of affection.

Sincerely.

An aggrieved spouse

I didn't really plan to sue or why would I give them time to destroy any records if they did exist. It would hopefully get quick enough action to catch the guilty in the act though.

"Who is the State High School Athletic Association president?"

"That would be Bruce Janks." replied Meg.

I looked up the email addresses I would need from the list my worms had provided. Each person would get their own version of the email and would not know that anyone else got a copy. I sent the emails requesting a return receipt and made another transaction from my offshore account.

As I moved towards Phil, I said, "It's all done, the emails are sent and the contract is put out on your lovers," and I bent over toward Phil.

"Here is the $10,000 retainer for your execution, Phil. It's too bad that all of you will loose your jobs. I can only hope that Meg won't get caught in the collateral damage. The others will have to explain why to their spouses. You, Phil, will have to explain to your wife the sentence imposed by me upon her, her children and you."

"You bastard," cried Phil.

I kicked his broken knee just hard enough to shut him up.

"Yes, I'm a bastard but at least I'm not a sick bastard. If I was sick I would be shoving your balls down your throat."

That shut Phil up because I'm sure he thought I was sick.

"My work here is done. I've got to get going on the next phase now."

"You can't leave now. What are we going to do?"

"Frankly, Meg, I don't give a damn. My life as I've known it is over. This is a new beginning and what direction it takes depends on your's and Phil's actions in the next couple of days. I've already told you how it's going to be if you decide to come home. You and Phil got yourselves into this predicament and you can get yourselves out of it. All I've done is set up a couple of new conditions. Phil is going to have to decide what is more important. Me being in jail for breaking his knee or the life of his family."

Meg was bawling and begging for me not to leave. I broke down and told her that she could say that Phil wouldn't take no for an answer and broke his knee on the bed post chasing after her.

I took her in my arms and said, "I'm sorry that you've seen the monster I live with. You made a huge mistake when you let your buried slut come to the surface. I may have made a mistake by letting my buried past come to the surface but my mistake can be undone as long as Phil's wife and children still live. Your mistake can never be undone. We'll be doing good if you regain the same level of trust in another sixteen years that you destroyed in three ... three fucking days."

"What are you going to do now, Don?" Meg said with tears still on her face.

"Well, if I thought I could trust you and Phil, I would simply go home. We both know there can be no trust. I have passports for the entire family in this case. I'm going to pick up Brad and Sara from overnight camp and go on a little vacation till you and Phil get this straightened out. When Phil and you are back home and Phil's family is still alive we will come back to the house. Notice that I didn't say home. We had a home till you ... "

"Won't that just raise a lot of questions with the children? Can't you just trust me? I don't think I can go on living without you and the children."

When I finished laughing, I reminded her of a past incident.

"You should have thought about that before you fucked Phil. As for the children, do you remember when Sara was almost three years old? She came to me and asked 'Daddy, does a boy put his penis into a girl's butt?' I wanted to say, 'Sometimes' so bad but told I her to go ask her mother."

Meg chuckled and said, "Yes, I remember. I was upset with you for pawning that off onto me."

"Well, the point is that our children aren't as naive as you think they are. They would be asking all kinds of questions. You should know I can't lie with a straight face and I will not lie to my children. They would probably figure it out anyway and where would that leave me. Why should I damage my relationship with the children to protect yours?"

Meg had no answer for that question. She realized that it was not just me that she cheated and that I was right. This problem couldn't be hidden from Brad and Sara without lying. I walked over to say my goodbyes to Phil.

"I've never met Stacy but she looks pretty hot. I think I'd like to fuck her someday. You know, Phil, just among old friends. We wouldn't be hurting anyone. Why don't you see if you can keep her alive for me."

Phil was a broken man. He just looked at the floor, lost in his problem. I probably wouldn't have to get the children but I had to play it safe. The game wasn't over yet. I held Meg for what might be the last time before saying goodbye. I wanted to tell her how much I loved her but somehow it didn't seem appropriate. Was it just a habit? Did I still love her? Wouldn't it be easier just to walk away into the night?

I said, "Goodbye, Meg. I hope you and Phil can work this out. If not then, this is the final goodbye. You know my email address so you can stay in touch. So far you've only cheated on me. Don't make it worse by lying to me because you will never know what I already know. We'll be back when the coast is clear."

I turned to walk away into the unknown. Meg was crying in the background. God, that was so hard. The turmoil inside shouted to go to Meg and comfort her, yet the logical side said that she had caused this and I was only doing what had to be done, regardless of the final outcome. If I was to continue to live as a man the cheating slut couldn't win. Not that the slut part bothered me it was the cheating. I gathered my cameras outside Meg's door and continued down the hall. It felt like the final walk of a condemned man complete with the pain, the agony and the 'what ifs'.

The Way Home:

The moon was high in the sky as I exited the lobby. My email account still hadn't received any return receipts. That meant that I could retrieve my cameras. I went to the hospitality suite windows and got the camera viewing Phil's and Meg's room. I decided to sacrifice the camera with the view of the interior of the suite. This was going to be too good to miss.

After I collected the last two cameras from the hillside and parking lot I went to my car. It was time to call Bruce Janks. I took out my cellphone and called his room number. When he answered, I said In my lowest growl, "If you want to know what's going on in the hospitality suite, check your email."

"Who is this?"

I hung up and brought up the video feed from my sacrificial camera. There were Judy and Wayne still lying naked on the couch. In a couple of minutes I got a return receipt from Bruce Janks. He had just opened his email. All hell should be breaking loose any time now. Within ten minutes pandemonium reined supreme in the hospitality suite. It all started when three Suits came bursting through the hospitality suite door followed by half a dozen uniformed security guards. The three Suits went straight for Judy and Wayne on the couch and the security guards fanned out to check the remaining rooms. It wasn't long before everyone was rounded up in various states of undress and it appeared as though a lot of yelling was going on. When the view of the camera started moving and changed to the shrubs I knew they found the camera. It was time to leave my wife's hotel.

It wasn't until I got checked out of my hotel and onto the Interstate that I could calm down some. My mind was spinning all around. I tried to recount everything that had happened that night and tried to impose some semblance of order to it. The one thought I still couldn't shake was maybe there was hope for Meg and I, but only on my terms. I hate holding this over her but I wasn't the one who destroyed the trust in this marriage. My only hope was that someday there will be enough trust to tell her the truth. Enough trust that Meg won't leave me when she learns the truth.