Nighttime Confessions: A New Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The truth is betrayal started this game but it was entirely different now. It was poker and I had just made my grandest bluff. If Phil folded, I was home free. If he called my bluff or raised me then the children and I couldn't come home. And where is home? I have a house but do I have a home?

The one good thing is that I never had to show my Glock, let alone use it. A very successful evening after all. My suspicions about Meg having had previous affairs has been greatly reduced. However, it was those very suspicions that led me to witness her infidelity. That will be the hardest of my demons to exorcise. Damn, why couldn't I have trusted her. She could have handled that slimy fucker Frank.

She was seduced by a pit of vipers, hopefully a one time slip and I had pushed her in that direction. It remains to be seen how faithful she will be now that she knows the pleasures she's denied me all these years. They say the hardest time cheating is the first time. Once a cheater always a cheater. I'd say her hardest part is already done. Now that Meg knows about Uncle Joe, will she stay and be faithful out of love or out of fear?

It appears we both had unfounded suspicions about the other's affairs. When I was bitching out Meg about trust I didn't dare let it slip that I hadn't trusted her either. That was why I was there. She did help me fuck over Phil. She did call him and she did lead him into the room to me. Best of all was her contract on all of her lovers though she claims only Phil. That was a stroke of genius. Damn, that girl is quick. Apparently Meg has not had any previous affairs or they are so well-hidden that Phil won't die and she did appear remorseful and repentant.

The one thought I still couldn't shake was maybe there was hope for Meg and I. I had thought before that this new beginning was damn well going to be one of my choosing. I choose 'she's a slut but she's my slut'. Anything less and she's fucking out of here. I know she can do it, I've seen it and this may be the only way I can live with it. That it may be fun won't hurt one bit either.

So where is home? I remember Uncle Joe telling me about the ancestral home in Naples and the tunnel of trees. I've always wanted to see the tunnel of trees. Maybe that is where Brad, Sara and I should go till this blows over. Yes, the tunnel of trees. I like that.

33rd Wedding Anniversary: breaking the old fidelity record:

I assaulted Meg with my cock and built her arousal up to a level higher than I had ever imagined. Finally I pushed her over into a shattering orgasm that left her gasping for breath. Meg wrapped her legs around me and urged me on with her heels on my ass. We both thrust against each other and within a short time I was also exploding in a strong orgasm. When Meg caught her breath, she said, "Oh, Donald, that was unbelievable. Just when I thought it couldn't feel any better, it did. Where on earth did you learn that?"

"An American Indian friend of mine but the secret is I couldn't have done it without you."

"I have a confession to make. .. well, actually an observation."

"And that is?"

"Please understand that I love you with all of my heart and would never intentionally hurt you. Sometimes I think Phil was the best thing that ever happened to us. It was so horribly hard at first but I've never been so fulfilled, so happy, so sexually gratified. To think that I almost lost you. Phil thought he was good but you are phenomenal."

"Yes, Phil unlocked the inner slut in you but you're my slut and don't you ever forget it."

"Or what, Donald? You're web assassin will get me?"

"I also have a confession to make. There is no web assassin. At least there wasn't back then. I'm not so sure about it now. It was all a bluff. Your life was never in danger."

"I know, Donald, I know."

"You do? How, how long, why didn't you say something?"

"How, even though you said I had to fuck anyone anywhere anytime, you never made me fuck anyone. You saved me for you and you alone. I never did want another man and was grateful one was never forced on me. Every act of sex, rough or not was an act of love. How long, about ten years. Why, I'm not sure. Maybe it was the fear that I was wrong, that I really had destroyed the kind gentle man that I love. If I had really created that monster, I would rather live in my happy delusion than chance the truth."

"Well, should we tell Phil?"

"Nah, let him suffer."

The End

*

If you are wondering about the ending please read "The Working Backward Heuristic by Cal Y. Pygia"

Coming sometime "Nighttime Confessions - The Way Home"