All Comments on 'Nighttime Confessions - Concluded'

by Blue88

Sort by:
  • 151 Comments
Average-JoeAverage-Joeover 18 years ago
Started out great

I really liked what you did with the husband coming back home but never really losing any of doubts and just playing along, sure his marriage was over. I thought that was very interesting and could have gone either way - after he is over the initial hurt, he decides he is acting foolishly and decides to put real effort into saving the marriage or they drift apart because of his doubts even though the wife is trying to reconcile.

The blackmail subplot wasnt needed though and detracted from the story imo. I supose I can take your word that she allowed herself to be be blackmailed with threats of exposing what her husband already knew and losing a job she was planning on leaving. Seems a bit of stretch to me since it went on for two days though. Maybe she was initially shocked, distraught and not thinking, but she had to have recovered some of her senses by the next day didnt she?

Even though the blackmail premise seems slightly flawed, thats not my main concern. I think that by having her attempt suicide and then having Don rush to her side and declare his undying love, you went for the quick fix. Makes it seem that Don is taking her back because he feels responsible for her attempt and then conveniently forgets all his other concerns. He was just beginning to get over seeing her with another man and they still had problems to work out. He also seemed to forget the way she had been treating him for the last few years. I thought that was almost as much of a concern as the actual physical act in Dons mind. Years of snide comments and put-downs in front of her friends and coworkers as well as blantant flirting in front of him (another put-down) dont just go away because he caught her screwing two other guys do they?

Anyway, lots of good stuff in the story too (husband having real emotions and flaws, his different way of reacting when he was sure the marriage was over, etc). Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Kind of mixed

I'm kind of mixed on this. I thought thought the pain they were feeling was real. I did not think the "Frank" problem gave anything to the story and could have not been there. I can see them together but with Don being cold even after a long time. Keep the words coming, I enjoy your work.

wetapapwetapapover 18 years ago
Average Joe

summed it up perfectly for me, dittos on everything he said. You’re one damn good writer. Your stories deserve better from you. A fan always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
weak

blackmail for stuff her husband knows and job she was maybe leaving. weak.

suicide attempt, and husband gets back together. weak.

assualting in a school, breaking bones, death threats - and nothing gets done, no one arrested. weak.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
He forgot about the children?

I cannot believe that he wouldn't have considered the children. And the topic of custody would have come up in the first conversation that he had with a divorce attorney.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
little dicks

These are the kind of stories that guys with little dicks write, guys with no confidence that are insecure. They dwell on revenge and catching their lovers cheating. These stories couldn't be less erotic, they write them because only in the stories do they have balls, never in real life, if they did their insecurities wouldn't be so blindingly apparent.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
Nice

A well thought out ending very well written. The only real unrealistic part was Don forgetting about his kids... for parents that don't happen

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
i like it when a real man take care od family

a lot of people brains are in there cocks and blackmail is ok.everybody with big cocks don't think so dumb.when a man take care of his family with revenge that the right thing to do. people respect a man who protects his family.real life 101.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
some good things, some powerful feelings

in this story, but also it is marred by some things that are just too unrealistic to accept.

1) as others have said, the idea that the husband would completely forget about his children? no way.

2) that Marge would give in to Frank's blackmail? given that Don had witnessed her adultery, the photos couldn't have made anything worse. She would have gone home and told Don about the blackmail attempt.

So for me, these issues weakened what was otherwise a strong story. I look forward to more of your work!

ohio

Risq_001Risq_001over 18 years ago
Uhhhmm, Blue................

While I have to admit this was a "Different" story, this was one that had the "Big ole Red 'Do over' button" applied liberly all over it.

I have to say this was a slightly different vehicle for it, but it's the same thing.

Don't get me wrong, it was an intresting story, had intresting depth, and characters, but it wasn't too hard to see that you were writing a reconcillation story, and created a round about means to carry it forward so that the wife in the story would have some way to hit that "Do over" button some how.

Sometimes I wonder if the folks who seem to normally write these types of stories are folks that have done something like this in the past, and really wanted the forgiveness they seek to create in their stories.

Just a curiousity point of mine I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I have to agree with averagejoe

First of all, parents don't forget about their kids. I thaught that was stupid. Second, the blackmail was plain stupid. Her husband already knew about her affair. She was going to quit her job anyways and they were going to move as well, so what did it matter that everyone found out about her affair. I think that those two parts screwed the story up. Another thing, if he witnessed his wife and the other guy fucking, why didn't he take picture's in the first place. He would have had the evidence since the beggining. I do appreciate your efforts. Story was well written and it flowed well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A note to "little dick"

It takes one to know one. It also takes a very strong person to swallow their pride and do what they know is right.

But you, Mr. "little dick" wouldn't know anything about that, now would you.

DavefoDavefoover 18 years ago
Excellent, a fitting conclusion

You did it. When I saw the word "conclusion" in the title

I wondered why...now I know.

I think many men would feel the same way, and maybe when we saw our wife with her blood running out of her, I think most

of us would act the same way. [OK, ex wife not included, if

I had found her that way I would have called the lottery and

bet every dollar I had :) ]

There being no questions, I move the story adjourn and let it be recorded that it was finished on a high note!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
bunch of shit

SHE NEVER THOUGHT OF HIM WHEN SHE WAS FUCKING PHIL, DAMM WHAT A CROCK OF SHIT, HE IS STILL A MANLY COCKOLD

DeadWouldDeadWouldover 18 years ago
Might have been almost believable

without that forgotten children crap.

But then you tossed in the blackmail bit as well?

As many others pointed out, she had no reason whatever to worry about Frank - Don already knew anyway, and they were moving because he had a new job in another state.

Perhaps it was a conclusion, but an extremely unsatisfactory one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I agree wth Anonymous,

the one that said "some good things, some powerful feelings." It was well written, flowed nicely, and was enjoyable to read.

I didn't agree with some of the sub-plots, but hell! I don't agree with some of my own sub-plots.

I thought it was a good effort!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Again, the nit pickers come out of the closet.

Obviously you thought enough of your story to post it here, so buck up. It was lucid and flowed from beginning to end. Hurry up with your next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nice Ending

You are progressing nicely as a writer. I have a problem with cleaning up after someone else. Writers should finish their own work. I don't have a problem with a collabrative effort with another author if it is before the fact. I don't mind an open-ended story where the reader makes the decision of how the story ends in his own mind. Rarely, does the sequel or follow-up fully do justice to the original. Blue, write your own stories. The other stories you posted on this site are better than this. Someone else's leftovers are still someone else's leftovers after all is said and done.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I'm Surprized by Comments

Author - I'm impressed by your courage and your talent. Your work is appreciated and your talents are growing so I comfortably applaud your continued efforts.

Could he have better worded the children thing - why of course, but the blackmail criticism excapes me - where ever she went workwise this stigma could follow her plus the author clearly - vividly painted a woman reeling rudderless through each day without clear or normal thought processes.

So, then was it a perfect rendering of actions, emotions and reactions colliding - not perfect by any account but still quite significent given his experience to date. Perhaps I am incorrect but I don't recall his mention of an editor/consultant in flight with him on this journey. They serve good purpose and deserve consideration by any well intended author.

What turns me on about your work are the introspections of raw feelings so well expressed plus your flow and scene settings. Really well done author. My hope is you see this as what it is - a nice step forward in the learning curve.

And People - please respect the work as well as the growing for the potential he has is very strong.

Thanks Author - with High Regard

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I HAVE TO AGREE WITH AVERAGEJOE

First of all, parents don't forget about their kids. I thaught that was stupid. Second, the blackmail was plain stupid. Her husband already knew about her affair. She was going to quit her job anyways and they were going to move as well, so what did it matter that everyone found out about her affair. I think that those two parts screwed the story up. Another thing, if he witnessed his wife and the other guy fucking, why didn't he take picture's in the first place. He would have had the evidence since the beggining. I do appreciate your efforts. Story was well written and it flowed well. i didn't copy this, i was the one that left this comment. Reason i am doing this is so that people know who wrote it. I have opinions just like everyone else, but i want to be considerate enough to let you know who i am.

grtguyintxgrtguyintxover 18 years ago
GOOD STORY

Didn't think that the husband forgetting about the children is believable. Don't care what pressure or pain someone is under, i believe that a parents first thaught would be their children. I thaught the wife was braindead for giving in to the blackmail. Why? Her husband already knew that she was a cheating slut. She was going to quit her job and they were going to move anyways , so who gives a damn at this point who finds out. She should have told that "blackmailing" bastard that she didn't care what he did with the picture's. She should have gone on by telling him that her husband already knew and that she was quitting her job and moving anyways, so it didn't matter to her one way or the other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good on ya

You did write a conclusion. I liked it even though some things stuck out as noted by others, and it brought closure to the story. you did something even more important with the conclusion; Half the anonymous trogs were at war with the other half and as Martha Stewart says, "That's a good thing!" Thank You. Ronnie W.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
A good ending

Yes, she didn't have to worry about him knowing of the tryst, he already knew; BUT the school board and friends were something different. And she didn't know about the move to Maine!! So she felt trapped.

The actual conversion of his acknowledging that he really loved her should have taken a little more time, it would seem like. But still good. I would guess if she seemed about to die it WOULD bring whatever true feelings he had for her.

So did Frank drag himself to the hospital and list his problem as an accident? His threat worked well?

Keep 'em coming Blue. The detractors seem to be the ones that denigrate all stories in Loving Wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A Teacher Sucking Another in Office?

Blue, you had gotten to be kidding! And that’s not even sayin’ nothin’ about the err successful blackmailing!

“If you don’t suck my dick right now, I’m gonna show you husband about these pictures we have gotton with you sucking during the convention”????? WTF!!

This woman, wife, teacher was the one all sorry about fucking around during the convention, right?, sorry and tearful in front of her husband, that is.

The wimpy husband ALREADY knows about her fucking at the errrr athletic convention. So why is she, in-suck-my-dick-or-else guy’s office, so EAGER to go down and suck his dick when he tells her something HER HUSBAND already knows about?

ANSWER?: she likes to suck dicks, voluntarily or otherwise. She is obviously ALSO suicidal.

The husband:

“Oh, my god, honey, I love you so much. Don’t die. Just come back to me, to us. I was just a bad, bad husband. I should have forgiven you IMMEDIATELY; futhermore I should have told you NOT to suck any man’s dick in his office, even if he threatens you with pictures of your OTHER dick-sucking activities”!!!

It is SO pathetic, Blue. Get something more intelligent going!

xbowxbowover 18 years ago
A review of the story and comments

The story first of all.

I find the character of Don somewhat inconsistent. He confronts and manhandles Frank when he put's his hand on Marge's ass but walks away from Phil having sex with his wife.

I don't see any reason for Phil to send pictures to Frank. He needs to hide his affairs from his wife so even if he did take pictures he would not give them to anyone else without a very good reason.

It has been said many times so I will just agree that Don would not forget his children.

I also agree that the black mail is very weak. Don know about the affair she is quitting her job and moving out of state. The pictures could embarass her but if she is as desperate as she appears to be to save her marriage she would not have giving in to Frank.

Now a note to some of the other commentors. In any cheating story with reconciliation there always seems to be someone who has to scream that the husband is a wimp. In this story someone even accused the author of 'having a small dick' because of the story he wrote. If you don't agree you can say it without being insulting but frankly it doesn't even need to be said at all. Some people will not forgive cheating and some people will. There for stories with both types of endings are realistic and valid. Stop yelling wimp just because you don't agree with the characters actions.

Finally I am not sure I can remember a story where a wife forgave a cheating husband and there were wimp wife comments. I think there is some real sexism behind some of those comments.

Blue88 keep writing and do not let ignorant and vicious criticism bother you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
you missed this one

unfit mother don't get the childred,that was weak.if she had three cocks in her you try and get them back together.this woman has a mental problem.

gasperguy69gasperguy69almost 18 years ago
why didn't the husband stop it before it happened?

the husband saw it coming on, even watched it unfold before him. the jackass didn't even try to stop it before it happened. closet voyeur perhaps? but i will give credit that he avenged his wifes suicide attempt triggered by a blackmailing putz.

zed0zed0over 17 years ago
Wimp!

I enjoyed the read, but not the ending. She's better off dead. Now the wimp has to run away to his new job with kids and ALL his baggage. Calling 911 was a nice gesture, as was helping Marge solve her Morello problem. Staying married - big mistake, unless your a total wimp. (zed)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
tripped along the way....

This was a very good effort at crafting a "connected" ending to the previous author's work. I did come to believe that she had ignored and humiliated her husband for

a long time, and that she had done it purposely, working out a plan of revenge against him for incidents she had been given malicious gossip about , but which weren't true. I was always troubled by his lack of any attempt to prove his innocence . He could have asked his friends to talk with his wife, and to explain that he had not transgressed . I didn't buy the idea that he didn't know why she "shunned" him for months on end . He goes to a stag party that turns into an orgy , and in a few day's

time his wife becomes a "no talk , no sex" live-in zombie.....No , he knew exactly which burr was under her saddle..... and then he couldn't tell his wife , some goofy secret the divorcee told him , just before she exited the scene forever....so the next day , here's the zombie again , and he didn't know why.........as I said , these things just didn't work for me , and threw off the rest of the story. However ,

The concept of a manly man , turning away from anger and aggression , when he is shunned by his wife , turning instead to a posture of "outlasting the force of the storm" , seems to be lost on many reviewers. Many men just go out to the garage and tinker on stuff , many go fishing , many just consume themselves in more work . Are they unmanly ? I think not . We are trained from childhood to be non-aggressive towards women , even facing heartbreaking conflicts and disagreements . Violence , throwing tantrums , and such , seldom work. I liked this story ending , in general , but I missed the eroticism...sorry !

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
security system

Don was great no wimp was he and Marge was learning her lesson and morello had learned his after Don convinced him to leave.

Pat

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Call 911

I am typing with my toes because one hand is attempting to claw my eyes out for reading such drivel!!!

Her wimp-assed hubby watches her cheat on him and does nothing to stop it, but later promises to kill her boss, "convienently" her boss blackmails her into fucking just as Don hooks the video system up.

Make the people consistent-Either Don is a wimp or he's not...either they have a strong marriage or they don't...either she is an adulteress and she's taking on the whole freaking neighborhood or it was a one-time thing that almost cost her marriage, not this pansy ass way to enoble her and make her sympathetic...either they move on or they divorce.

I WANT MY 10 MINS BACK!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Blue88 knows human behavior

Loved it! Well written and consistent, from a behavioral point of view. I almost enjoy reading the comments as much as reading the story. Now I understand, as a Clinical Psychologist, why people say that I will always have job security. Look at the sequence of events, people. Don first observes his wife's, WILLINGLY, participating in sex with another. He's hurt, (which most people find it easier to deal with anger than sadness, more adrenaline) so, they get mad when they get hurt. Then Don observes Meg having sex with Frank,(which he basically thought was happening all along) though he had the evidence he wanted he finds it doesn't make him happy. Then the attemtped suicide scared the shit out of him and he realizes that after almost losing her he couldn't live w/o her and that she didn't appear to be a willing partner. Now he's in "protection of familly" mode(which always trumps the pain of hurting and he must take care of the threat. People say that human behavior is very complex. The reason is that it's not always apparent what causes the behavior. It is clear that Blue88 understands human behavior and uses his knowledge consistently in his stories. Nice Work!

KOLKOREKOLKOREalmost 16 years ago
When the ending is a forgone conclusion

I always like the way the author describes the relations and the emotional reactions (mostly of the husbands who tend to be the main characters). It’s the 'thinking' part and the development of the plot which usually let me down. Again and again it seems that the author's belief in ultimate sacrifices for the purpose of reconciliation (one may or may not agree with it) interfere with the quality of the plots he designs, as is the case in this story. Had the initial description of the characters and the conflict layed out at the first part of the story, lead to a conclusion which was drawing on the first part and showing that indeed the reconciliation was a reasonable outcome based on the first part, it would have been a fine story. But instead, as many comments point out, from the middle of the story it feels like the story is being moved by a forgone conclusion, you know where the story is going, despite the story so far not because of it. The development of the plot from the middle to the end seems arbitrary and disconnected from the first part. <P>

The betrayal of the wife, even if it happened as a full sexual intercourse ‘only’ once, was not an accident. As the story describes it, it was a culmination of a process of deterioration in the relations. Yet, the author allows the wife, and this couple, off the hook with the lame excuse of a: "huge mistake". Exactly at this point in the story the author ‘dropped the ball’ or the thread of the plot. From this point on the author offers destructions and avoidance from the main unresolved conflict one to which the author never gets back to).

<P>Plot wise, the author built three main destructions: one the incredible blackmail - one which could never work (at least on the readers): the secret is out and the blackmailer has as much to loose from the disclosure as the 'blackmailed'. The second stumbling block is the wife's suicide effort which all but elevates her by her husband to a martyr level, while at the same time moves the husband to a particularly silly state of mind and to an absurd position of equating himself to his wife, when he says: 'we both made mistakes' No further inquiry will take place re. her infidelity…Finally, yet again, we see the all too familiar triangulation maneuver by which the main culprit to the marriage (the wife) is cleansed, while the minor partners (after all, unlike the wife, neither of her sexual partners have ever promised to be sexually loyal to the husband...) become the object to the husband’s need to vent his misguided anger. <P>

So again, we start with good layout for a beginning of a conflict, but before we ever get a chance to take a real look at what has gone wrong in the relations, we are taken through plot shortcuts and bypasses (which do not work) so that we are sure to get to what seems to be the author’s literary definition of both happy and a good ending of virtually any marital conflict, namely- reconciliation. <P>

I have to say that I am sorry about it because again and again I get a sense of talent which is not fully realized due to confusion between one's personal belief system and the kind of work one needs to put in order to make the plot and the characters work for the readers. In the former, one does not need to prove his/her position to anyone; in the latter the author has to build the justification for a reconciliation ending (or any ending) from the start in each and every story, no shortcuts accidents suicides and such would do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
garbage

You ruined another good story.He forgot about the kids, what a piece of garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Only cheated once?

She claims one affair. How does Frank happen to get pictures of Phil and who the hell is Phil. I would have been easier just to have Frank have pictures of himself and Marge than muddle it up with another character that you couldn't even properly explain in the story.

inSanitylaneinSanitylaneabout 15 years ago
Uh Hugh

I liked the story. I do agree there are some problems with logic. She was empowered to say no to the blackmail. What she should have done is knelt before him and gave him a hard "love" bite where it hurts. Or at least kicked him there. You know, drive the point home...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Fine writer--irritating story-brain dead spouses

You are one of the best writers on this site, but this story is not one of your best. She acts like brain dead slut and he acts like brain dead wimp until he finally cripples Frank, but by then the marriage is almost destroyed.

the Ct. Yankee

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
An easy to read story that flows nicely

The story had good flow and the characters seemed real. I had no problem in believing in the storyline. Well done and thanks for the post.......Rich

bigguy323bigguy323over 14 years ago
Well, sort of okay.

First, NO loving father would forget even for a minute, much less for several days that his children would be an issue in any divorce. Second, the story would have been better if the author had explained HOW and WHY our Hero decided to go to the conference where he caught the whore doing her thing. Next, after catching the whore, why not just keep quiet and spy on her getting the goods before he announced his discovery. If our hero was as smart as his new boss seemed to think, he was really dumb on this.

I did like the revenge on the final whoredog and the breaking of the knees was good. I expect his new boss would be a little more reluctant to provide a alibi for such a serious felony. And, what about the original whoredog from the conference? He gets a "free ride"?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
what?

big guy, are you retarded? anyway, this story sucked. i mean seriously, she fucked up once and apparently did her best to make it up, but when blackmailed, she fucked another man instead of telling her husband? she should have died because shes so stupid. terrible story. why the fuck do you bastards always blame the husband??

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I donno about this one...

Blue88: You are a really good writer and there is no reason to pay much attention to the retards that whine when any guy responds to his wife's, er...mistake in judgement, by doing anything other than taking a club to her, the lover and everyone else within a 10 mile radius. However, my interpretation of capecodmercury's invitation to finish the story is that another writer was invited to take up where we last saw Meg and Don at the end of his story. You adapted his story and gave it a slightly different conclusion but we really still don't know how their efforts and story will end. Perhaps I read him wrong....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
What, an actual conclussion?

I gave this two star story a three star rating just because it had an actual ending, for a change. The story reminded of something that might have been written by Slirpuff. He's also big on making slut wives sympathetic characters in his endings.-

lonewolf3307

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
1ST TIME AGAIN

Old adages, once a cheater?????payback is a??????consequences always hurt??????the 1st step is always the hardest and longest (not a pun)?????you also reap, what you sow???? TK U MLJ LV NV

bigguy323bigguy323over 12 years ago
You had the perfect ending going, but then you had to save the cheating slut.

One trick pony. Same ending every time.

RePhilRePhilover 12 years ago
Still one of the best writers in this section

Thanks. Loved it again for the first time

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Excellent

Great story. Saved face for the husband and gave the cheating wife another chance. Another well earned chance. This doesn't happen often. Good job.

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
FORGIVENESS IS DIVINE

stupidity is not. TK U MLJ LV NV

cueball961cueball961about 12 years ago
Oh Please!

What a complete load of crap! I hate being critical of a writers work. And lest I be accused of being overly critical, I will say that Blue88 is a good writer. This story does not fail in the mechanics. Where it completely falls apart is in the logic of the plot.

The husband and wife in this story seem to have multiple personality disorder. They are all over the place, the wife especially. She is presented to us as an enthusiastic whore, beginning with a slowly evolving sense of contempt for her husband. After being found out, she turns into Mother Theresa, full of remorse and willing to do all for the sake of her marriage. We then see the most brain dead person we could imagine. Frank has pictures of her having sex with Phil. He'll make public said photos if she does not give in to sexual blackmail. Her husband will see them, her fellow teachers will see them. She will be a pariah in the community. Of course, she has to know that her husband is going to find out she's fucking around again, and is not going to receive it well. And for nothing! Her husband has already seen her infidelity. So what if her coworkers find out she's been unfaithful, she's quitting her job and moving to Maine anyway. This whole plot line is ludicrous!

The strength or weakness of a story has much to do with the mechanics of writing. But the characters in a story are bound by the same rules of behavior that real people engage in, unless the story is in the fantasy realm of fiction, which this one is clearly not. The wife in this story is so unstable and stupid that she would have to be suffering from some type of severe mental psychosis. The husband is nearly as bad. He goes from downtrodden to betrayed to possessing Christlike forgiveness in a most spectacular fashion. It all has an air of impossibility hanging over it that makes it just too hard to swallow. Sorry Blue88, this was not one of your finer efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Not to the standard

I expect from this excellent writer. Frank getting the photos, even the existence of photos, was unexplained and pretty unlikely. It all fell apart though when he viewed the recording for the second time and THIS TIME listened to the sound! Come on. Frank appears at the front door, they talk, he enters; and our hero wasn't listening to their conversation?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
First class!

Stupid!

Cock sucking husband!

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdover 11 years ago
The Husband Already Knew of her Affair

Why would pictures of it have any weight to blackmail her? This was just plain silly.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 11 years ago
Because he was going to send them to the school board

That's why.

HardFeltHardFeltalmost 11 years ago
On bended knee......

Or broken knee. That's all huh? What was the lead pipe for? Traumatized by her actions?

Well duh! Her job was so important to her that she quit? I guess I need some help here ...

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
Your work is awful

Just awful nonsensical crap.

JounarJounaralmost 11 years ago
1* god awful rubbish

Nothing in this story makes any sense.

Hubby wants to catch wife cheating again and is pissed off due to how long its taken to get the proof needed so he can get the kids. Yet when she not only cheats but tries to kill herself, he suddenly wants her back? Even if he he didn't want her to die, he still had more than enough proof to get the kids at that point so why keep a two time cheating slut?

And a wife who is on a second chance, risks losing her family to protect a job she is about to quit not only to keep her husband but a husband that already knows what she's being blackmailed about ? So she's more concerned about what people she's never going to see again think instead of having a family?

Fucking hell Blue88, did you even read what you wrote before posting it?

monkcalmmonkcalmalmost 11 years ago
This is your idea of a loving wife?

You have all your supporters good for you yeah!, people who dont have morals support your characters mistakes and their responses or lack there of, oh yes it is a great tale of humanity, and these are the characters the cheaters love, aww he should forgive her, she just made a mistake, when the shit hit's the fan do you want any man or woman who supported her.. as just making a mistake watching your back? or your kids back?. Those are cut and run people the ones that get into the life boat and paddle away by them selves, cheaters dont like to be judged, or seen, and they dont like other cheaters pointed out as bed even in a story. The other thing is the forced reconciliation? meek is not weak: patient under suffering but still can say no to her because she is lies and evil.

illjoyilljoyalmost 11 years ago
Sainthood

Saint Don, the forgiving wimp

sugnasugnaover 10 years ago
Loser

He was still married to a disrespectful bitch! If she had loved him she would not have treated him like shit for years and fucked another guy. This story is WEAK.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 10 years ago

If she had not fucked someone else to begin with there would not have been any blackmail,

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
If she had not fucked someone else

There wouldn't be a story and it wouldn't belong in Loving Wives - fitting that a moron like cansellyou would leave such an idiotic comment since his &quot;stories&quot; don't have plot, tension, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Another LOSER story

Enough said!!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

However, you presented the wife in much the same way the original story had - which contradicts your depiction of her in your opening chapter.

sugnasugnaover 10 years ago
Stupid

#1 who needs a wife that demeans and disparages you?

#2 who needs a wife that cheats on you?

#3 The kids were old enough that given his wife's behavior, he could have gotten custody

#4 If her boss blackmailed her for sex on school grounds, he is going to jail, and she is getting a big payout from him and the school district! Why not just get a good lawyer and not bother dealing with him and assaulting him. The money is where it's at baby!

#5 So she tried to kill herself, you come home and she is bleeding out in the tub. No regard for her children. She is all about HER. You turn around and quietly leave the house and come back in a few hours, you report it, you bury her, shed a few crocodile tears and then you and the kids move to Maine! (You still hire a lawyer and sue the shit out of everyone involve including her lover! Make them all suffer, drag them all through the local papers while you and your kids are safely in remote Maine!!! Yahoo it smells like a good solution to a shitty marriage and a shittier wife~!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 10 years ago
Damn

He got The asshole Frank but how about the prick who took the pictures? Phil deserved a beating also. Like the original, just another of the wrong possible endings. What the fuck.

sdc92078sdc92078about 10 years ago
Wasted opportunity

All he had to do was let her bleed out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wasted

Time

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 10 years ago
always RAAC from this writer

Why would he want her?

"years of belittlement and indifference and then"..."blatant adultery"

Is he a masochist?

Love can die, he was the only one in the marriage for years.

She didn't care for or about him, after all he wasn't a team sport jock.

Too much damage has already been done.

Men need physical intimacy and affection, she gave him nothing.

The opposite of love is not hate, it is indifference, so clearly she did not love him.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Blackmail?

How could Frank blackmail her?

Don had already SEEN her with Phil, how much worse could seeing the pictures be?

And as far as her job and the community goes, she's already promised to quit her job and move to Maine with Don, so there's minimal loss there.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 9 years ago
You know... these two stories..

were neither a continuation nor a conclusion.

They were completely different stories. Though names were the same and the initial premise was similar, it read like a version of "Invasion of The Body Snatchers"...

If you're going to "continue" a story, FILL in the characters, don't REWRITE them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
duhhhh, the husband already knew

dumb plot, dumb, dumb, dumb

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Another stupid story

This cuckold turn this story into another bitch gets away with it again... These people that like this story and its type... Are either bitches or guys who like sucking other guys cum... She did the right thing.. should not have stopped her

chilleywilleychilleywilleyalmost 9 years ago
Well written with some Plot issues

You were doing OK until Don got home and wanted 'proof' of her cheating. That was nuts, and unlikely to do him any good anyway. It would have been better to simply not trust her and go on with the story. Sometimes less is more.

Otherwise well written, good dialog and OK characters. You left unstated her long years of disinterest in her husband, I would have been good to have an erotic section of the hospitality fucking from her point of view too.

Oh well, the story is long written, with many more after it, so it was well above average.

Chilley

SuddenThunderSuddenThunderalmost 9 years ago
My bad, I forgot the this author's RAAC propensity and wasted my time.

Instead of threatening Frank, he should have gone ahead and gelded himself. Marge will do it again. For me it was a waste of time

EgoTrixiEgoTrixialmost 9 years ago
You try but you cannot do it, obviously...

...please stop writing stories like this one. Obviously you have a strong affinity to stories where a husband regularly is subdued, being with very little pride and self-esteem. Just not possible that a husband, having caught his wife serveral times inflagrante, still acts inconclusive as far as a separation is concerned. Honest to god: I get mad reading about those prideless wimpy caricatures. Sorry. Leave these stories to those that enjoy writing them.

Pappy7Pappy7almost 9 years ago
Does anyone know if this writer is still active or if he is even still alive?

I have wondered that for a while now. He writes good but has a tendency to make his male leads to be wimps and weak men where their wives are concerned. Strong men of moral character do not just give in and forgive disrespect and cheating. Doesn't happen in the world. I have noticed that the older some of these authors get the more they try to keep the families together. I can get behind that for sure, but these forced reconciliations are hard to stomach.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 8 years ago
it isn't the cheating

The snide remarks, the slights, the insults and disdain that show a total lack of respect are proof of a love that is already gone.

So really what need did he have to "prove" her infidelity?

Without trust and love what marriage exists except as a legal fiction?

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
CHEATING TURNS TO BLACKMAIL TURNS TO

marriage woes then into resurgence. TK U MLJ LV NV

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Blackmail?

As KarenE said, how can Frank blackmail her with pictures of what her husband had already seen? And since she's leaving town she has no concerns on that score, either.

RhomanovRhomanovalmost 8 years ago
***

Came back for a reread... Yup. Busted plot.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

I came way too late to add any original thoughts to the comments, and I don't want to copy/paste a whole comment so..

What Cueball said

Really, he hit on the points perfectly.. multiple personalities, ridiculous "blackmail", father forgot that he had kids

Xzy89cXzy89cover 7 years ago
Awful

Forgot about the kids is glaring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Karen E And SBrooks Said It Already

Don already had seen what went on at the conference. He couldn't threaten Marge with showing pictures to Don. And Marge knew she and her family would soon be moving to Maine. So Frank's threats carried no power whatsoever. Bad oversight by the writer. But I do commend the writer for having Don beat the crap out of Frank and threaten to gut him like a fish. Damned if that doesn't sound like what I, myself, would do.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Ok. 4*

But you still lack exploration and satisfying resolution.

This one was closer though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Crap...

the whore should have died... her suicide attempt doesnt change that she is in fact a cheap slut and totally untrustworthy...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

reconciling after a suicide attempt is a real thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
but what about phil

Seems phil deserved tuning up also.

I recall other variations of this story and even in those phil skates away

cockcriticcockcriticover 6 years ago
Revenge

Don could have found out where Morello got his new job probably teaching and sent the video of how his wife was treated and blackmailed by him, to his new management with a covering note pointing out that is how he treats his fellow workers.

desertdog43desertdog43over 6 years ago
OOPS!!

She couldn't be blackmailed, husband already knew. A little "talk" with old Frankie and off to Maine, take yer sno shoes...T

etchiboyetchiboyover 6 years ago
Agree... What about Phil Grant???

Phil still probably had negatives or digital files. And how the hell did Frank get the photos? From Phil. Duh. So, for a full resolution to this story Don is going to have to visit Phil and get all copies of photos. And I think Phil would also get a busted knee, if not worse, like the proverbial kick to the balls. He was after all the instigator of this all.

Only problem is I don’t know where Phil lives. Being a conference it could be several states away. Ah well... a nice Friday night drive to what ever state, a couple of nights at a KOA (don’t want obvious paper trail), find Phil, and take him out. And find out why Phil is giving out the photos anyway (though I think Frank should have been asked this question while Don had him on the floor).

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
unfinished

As others have stated phil skates in all renditions

Hate when author has ''hero'' threaten someone with ''oneday i will kill you'' then ends story

You have done this in two stories

Where is finishthedamnstory

tennesseeredtennesseeredabout 6 years ago
Pretty decent story

Amazing how our baseline assumptions about technology and culture have changed in the 13 years since this story was posted. Negatives? Not anymore! Text messages? Ubiquitous surveillance? Phony disguises? GPS tracking? Even bosses blackmailing their employees is a non-starter anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What a load of shit!

The pictures meant nothing to Don. He already knew his wife had cheated. So the pictures should not have meant anything to Marg! So why did Marg give Frank a blowjob!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
You Screwed Up!

Did you forget that Brad, the son, was off to college and that Sarah, the daughter was the only child home and old enough to decide who she wanted to be with incase of divorce? I think you did forget.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Brad was 14

If you check the original story, Marge had just cheated and stated Brad was 14 YO and Sarah was 12 YO. If you want to write a sequel get the facts right. One Story I read, a 10 YO son was omitted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Anon 6/28 is an asshole

If you don't have the balls to get a FREE account? You have zero room to talk. Being an adult means you own the stuff you do- good or bad. You hide behind a keyboard and talk smack? Especially about some minor age issues?

Kiss my July 4th sweaty ass and ball crack

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Can't save her

She is a whore already. What's to save. Leave her behind.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
The difference between adults and children...

...is their willingness to fix what they brake. She won't win wife of the year, but she was trying to fix what she broke. Too bad it took a suicide attempt to get him to man up. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another cuck writer out of my list

I think this is the fourth story of yours I read. All of them have the unmistable stink of a cuckold writer. Unlike Matt Moreau who embraces his wimpiness, you try to make your characters look like males but in the end you cut their balls and turn them into pathetic replicas of men. I'll never read a story of yours.

It's really sad there are so little good writers left here.

kurmuginkurmuginover 5 years ago
So much anger..

It is astounding the amount of intense anger the anonymous critics throw at so many of the authors in the LW section. Man, they have some very serious anger management problems. Of course, LW does give them a venue in which to vent their vitriolic angst.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
Not too bad

Works for me but ... Blue88 has his characters all females. His male and female characters are all females. His male characters always cray, always throw up, always wimp out.

Some stuff here is outright stupid like

1. he did not think how the divorce could affect children ... REALLY?

2. Instead of stopping copulation between wife and Phil whatever he runs away and flies back home ... Really?

Another thing that is a problem. If she "loves Don with every fiber of her being" then how to explain the previous chapter where she shows her repeated disdain for him, and they supposedly do not have sex for extended period of time? This is a typical turnaround mistake of lousy writers - a character behaves one way and then another way, whichever way the writer wants but without any consistency.

Make no mistake, Blue88 is not a good writer but he does have a little knack for suspense and with some training perhaps he can write a bit better. This is not too bad.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous