Nighttime Visitor

Story Info
Incubus pays a visit to a frustrated woman.
1.2k words
4.34
59k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keaira lay on her back panting as she moved her vibrator back and forth inside her. She was rapidly approaching climax when the vibrator abruptly stopped vibing. Frustrated, in more ways than one, she opened up the battery pack and replaced the batteries, hoping that dead batteries were what had caused the vibe to die. However, even with new batteries the vibrator refused to run.

Cursing, Keaira threw the vibrator on the floor. She moved her hand down her body, fingering her labia and clit in the hopes that she would be able to once again reach the peak of climax.

* * * * * *

High above Keaira's apartment a demon circled in the night sky seeking his prey. Caradoc flapped his wings gently as he scoured the city below him looking for a woman to satisfy his lusts. Sadly, all of the women whose auras he had felt this evening were dull and lifeless, not at all enticing to the incubus. He was just about to give up when he sensed a highly frustrated female below him. Her passionate and sexually frustrated aura was a beacon for him. Grinning he descended into the darkness.

* * * * * *

Keaira lay on her bed, one arm throw across her eyes, her other hand desperately rubbing and stroking in her clit. She groaned in frustration, despite her attempts she had been unable to cum. Just then she heard a husky masculine chuckle as a hot hand traveled up her inner thigh. She opened her eyes in shock, startled to sense another person in the room. Leaning over her was a tall creature. In the dim lighting afforded by her beside light she could make out handsome features surrounded by dark silver hair, although he looked to be in his early thirties. Dark blue eyes like sapphires sparkled at her.

"I thought you might like some help." He whispered in that same husky voice that made her quiver.

Kearia's shock was quickly wearing off and she couldn't help but notice that, along with being drop dead gorgeous, the man in front of her wasn't human. Dark blue horns curled out from his hair, shaped like a ram's although smaller in size. Huge feathery wings, also a dark iridescent blue, sprouted from his back. As her gaze traveled down his well-defined chest she noticed that he wore nothing besides his smile and a huge erection. He had to be about 8 inches long she thought in disbelief.

Embarrassed her eyes shot back up to his. His silent laughter told her he had been entirely aware of her scrutiny.

"Who the hell are you? What the hell are you?" Her voice sounded husky despite her shock at finding him here.

"My name is Caradoc and I am an incubus, a demon drawn to your intense sexual nature." He smiled and he stroked the delicate skin of her inner thigh, "And I am here to help you."

"Help me?"

"Oh yes. It will be my pleasure in fact, as well as your's."

Caradoc studied the woman on the bed. Dark brown hair was fanned out on the pillow behind her. Her hazel eyes were still wide with shock and glazed with passion. She was a large woman, soft and voluptuous. He was immensely pleased. He had always loved women who were slightly overweight; they were always so soft.

He leaned forward and kissed her, aggressively thrusting his tongue into her mouth. She tasted spicy and tangy. Her slowly licked the inside of her mouth, teasing her and coaxing her tongue into his mouth. His hand between her legs stroked higher, gently combing through her dark curls. His other hand supported his weight so he wouldn't crush her.

Keaira couldn't contain a small whimper as his tongue thrust in and out of her mouth. Breaking the kiss, he moved down to her neck nipping and sucking at the flesh there. He continued to lick his way down her neck to her chest. He looked up at her with a grin, his eyes dark with desire, before turning his attentions to her nipple. He gently rested his weight on her, his wings covering them both. He moved his free hand to her unoccupied breast, kneading the succulent flesh and pinching the nipple.

Keaira felt her unspent passions from before returning with a vengeance. She refused to think about the insanity of this encounter and instead focused on the sensations awash within her. She raked her nails down his back, stroking the point where his wings were attached, eliciting a groan from him.

Caradoc raised his head from her breast and looked at her. Her eyes were shut, her mouth slightly open as she panted. Her hands were driving him wild, she had inadvertently found one of his erogenous zones, and he loved the feeling of someone stroking the point where his wings sprouted from his back. Swiftly he moved down her body, forcing her legs wider.

He could smell her arousal, musky and sweet. Deftly he inserted two of his fingers insider her, causing her to cry out. She was hot and wet, her sheath clenching tightly around his fingers. Not wasting anytime he kissed her clit and began lapping at the juices he found there.

He started thrusting his fingers in and out of her, licking her with increased intensity. He could feel her reaching the peak and knew she was ready to cum. Moving the hood of her clit aside with his tongue he rolled her clit gently in his teeth. Keaira came with a scream, her entire body shaking as spasms rocked through her. Caradoc held her through the aftershocks, continuing to slowly move his fingers in and out of her.

Keaira lay there panting, unable to believe the intense orgasm he had given her. She felt him move up her body and opened her eyes to meet his. He licked his lips and then bent down to kiss her. She could taste her juices on his lips as well as his own unique flavor. She could also feel the head of his cock pressing against her folds. She opened her legs wider, granting him access.

Caradoc gave a loud groan and he slide inside her to the hilt. She was hot and tight and slick with juices. He slowly began thrusting back in forth inside her. He withdrew until only the head of his cock was inside her before thrusting back in, and pounding her cervix with his length.

She moaned and whimpered with each thrust, her nails once again raking down his back. He moved both hands to her hips and pulled them so that he was as deep inside her as he possibly could be. Throwing back his head he began to thrust harder and faster.

Riding her hard he moved one of his hands and rested it over her pubic bone. His fingers quickly sought out her clit and began rubbing it in time to his thrusts. Keaira met his thrusts with equal ferocity, moaning as she felt her second climax building.

She came with a hoarse scream, her body clenching around his cock and milking it. Caradoc gave his own hoarse shout as he came. He collapsed on top of her breathing heavily. She lay there, unable to move and reveling in the feel of his seed deep within her. His wings covered them both, protecting their sweating bodies from the chill air.

She slowly opened her eyes and looked at the silver head resting close to hers and smiled. Closing her eyes again she wondered if he would be up for a round two.