All Comments on 'Niki Gets Naughty Ch. 02'

by busty_fucker

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Spectacular

The ebbs and flows of the story were just fantastic. You wrote w/ passion and forced my emotions to get involved in the story. This is a fabulous love story, regardless that she fell in love w/ both men in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
One point missed....

Eric never treated her like Jake did....all i read was what goes around comes around...

Tearsofsorrow2Tearsofsorrow2over 15 years ago
Irony

"I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but did you really think you could change a guy like that? Did you think he'd stop with you?"

Ryan says this to a woman who fucked around on her husband. I just about peed myself. She is a slut and does he really think he can change her? Poor Ryan life will not be good to you in the future. Well written story although if you were going for sympathy for the whore, you failed. Once a cheater always a cheater. Ryan's own words will come back to haunt him. She may be beautiful on the outside but she is ugly where it really matters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very well written...

Your story was very well written. I enjoyed the story as well as the hot sex scenes. Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
very well written

but damn its hard to feel any sympathy for her. What she got from Jake is what she gave to Eric. Hell, she was over Jake in less than a day. Wonder how long it'll take her to replace Ryan, At the end of the day, Niki's not much different than Jake. Would have liked to find out what happened to Eric, hopefully he had a hot little number to replace the slut who cheated on him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Seriously?

And they lived happily ever after. Until a man with a bigger cock and a thicker wallet came along.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very good...

I read both parts of this story and I loved what you did it. Awesome writing!

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 12 years ago
It is Hard

It is hard to like anybody in this story. Certainly not Jake and most certainly not Niki. She deserved Jake because she is just like him. Ryan will be the next victim. Sorry, nothing to feel good about or enjoy in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
This story sucks, should of been more Eric you're a pretty bad writer

Story is just bullshit and sluttyness

FullCircle56FullCircle56over 10 years ago
Hell of a deal

Niki the slut strikes again. The cheater gets cheated on. Now she's with a good guy like her ex. Just because Ryan doesn't like Eric, doesn't make him a bad guy either. So I guess the next chapter will have her back on the cheating bandwagon and dump Ryan the cop. This could go on forever. I just hope next time she cheats, she catches aids and puts everyone out of their misery. These 2 chapters read like high school, Peyton Place and every other soap opera rolled into one long agonizing story. The only one I feel sorry for is Eric. Does the dumping of him happen in real life? I'm sure it does. Still doesn't make it right.

To the author: Can't say I like the series all that much, but I do give credit where it's due. Thank you for the story. Pretty decent writing that was enough to keep my interest. I still hope that Eric will find a way to seek revenge on the cheating slut. He'll probably have to defend one of the 3 because they are indigent and need free legal representation. That would be good. LOL.

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
FullCuckold56 still in the closet

Couldn't stop afer Ch 1 eh cucky? The closet cuck fetish is strong in this one....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Cheating times two?

Nothing new, nothing compelling about the characters and nothing that makes the reader pay attention to the dialogue.

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
What were they expecting?

What were they expecting? She was a cheater, he was a cheater, and they expected loyalty from each other? Just for laugh...She found another man stupid enough to take her...But soon he will find what she really is...

virtualatheistvirtualatheistalmost 9 years ago
Absolutely no sympathy

She was a cheat who was cheated on by a cheater. And she has the fucking NERVE to say, "All men are bastards."

In what way was Eric a bastard?

I hope to see a part three where her life falls to pieces and Eric is reintroduced, having moved on and living well. Just so she can see what she threw away.

There is so much more to being a man than having a big cock and good bedroom skills.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
She was a common slut! The story was dull, dull, dull!

Author, if you wanted to spend a lot of time and pages trying to describe all types of sexual activity, you almost succeeded. The problem with that approach is that there are only a relatively few sexual positions and situations and they have been described thousands of times. The story itself was of very poor quality. As the saying goes "you can't make a silk purse from a sow's ear." What you presented was a "sow's ear".

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ryan Shoulda' Had More Class

Niki; "I need to get proof that he's cheating."

Ryan;, "Well, why don't you just confront him with what you DO know, and then figure it out after that on your own?"

Niki; "I was hoping you'd help me."

Ryan; "Niki, if you think he's cheating, you've got to figure it out on your own. If I get involved, you'll always associate me forever with him cheating on you, and I don't think that'd be good."

Niki; "Oh...I hadn't thought of that...maybe you're right."

Ryan; "It's good to see you again though. It's nice to be able to get away from work at lunch with such a beauty as yourself. The job's pretty rough at times." (Thinking to himself; I can't fucking believe this broad's trying to drag me into her fucked up situation. Just what I need; a complaint from the partner of a hotty I'm kinda seeing on the side. That's JUST what I need! Not like there's a conflict of interest, or anything... She fucking tried to manipulate me! Fucking bitch!

When that prick Eric lost her last year was when he became downright nasty in court! Before that, he was at least SOMEWHAT reasonable. I can see now why he went off the deep end. This girl is just gorgeous...and addictive as crack! I'm stayin' the fuck away from this nutbar!...but maybe I'll fuck the shit out of her a time or two before I show her the door...not that I'll ever let her close enough to show her where I live."

Niki to herself; Was that the brushoff her gave me? Is he the guy I really want? Should I stay with Jake, or make a clean break with him and then come after Ryan? The thought frightened her. She didn't like to be alone...it was so cold...

Thus are the thoughts of a serial cheater like Niki. Thankfully Ryan was smart enough not to be caught up in the train of her destruction. He would save himself for a woman of character her knew that her high self-worth was inexorably tied to her steadfastness to her husband. Niki was definitely not that woman, and Ryan quickly saw this. "Oh well,", he thought, "I'll just have to keep looking...after I fuck the shit out of her a time or two the next time she comes calling..."

And time rolls on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A nice story

but it feels unfinished. That my be by design if the author is planning chapter 03 and more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

more cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The Cunt still gets everything

She was already replacing Jack so no loss on the Cunts part. Pathetic crap!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Captain Save-A-Hoe

White knighting for a slut never ends well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
another Bigger cock?

As a plot device, the author's giving Ryan an even bigger cock than Jake leaves an opening for Niki to run off after the "next bigger cock".

Ryan is drawn as a considerate person and lover, but Jake was mostly like that in the previous chapter.

How could Niki's learning her lesson be portrayed more convincingly?

Olfrog14x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I don't get this story

So like another person, is she just a size queen? She is not a keeper,the next big dick and she is gone. What happened to the husband?

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Busty cow likes them bigger.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Sick whore gets even worse.

pummel187pummel187about 2 years ago

Yeah ah... Thanks a lot now I'm fucking retarded

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous