Niki Gets Naughty Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
busty_fucker
busty_fucker
1,403 Followers

Gently tugging on her hand, he pulled her to him. Niki gazed up at him, a silent plea in her eyes. Such beautiful blue eyes.

He led her back out to the living room and pulled her onto his lap as he sat on the sofa.

"I'm here for you Niki. I'll hold you all night long. No sex. Just snuggling," he told her.

She snuggled her face against his chest.

"You ready for this?" she asked in an oddly high-pitched, squeaky voice.

He tried to pull back, to look down at her but she clung to him. "Ready for what?"

She wrapped her arms around his neck and laid her head on his broad shoulder and began to weep quietly. He stroked her back tenderly to soothe her. God, how he wanted her, how he longed for her. Holding her this way was torture, but he was more than willing to endure it to help her. He would do anything for Niki.

Finally she whispered, "I'm so glad we had that flight together. That was the moment that I started falling in love with you."

They stayed there on the sofa, her soft, warm body curled against him, until she fell asleep. Her breathing was slow and steady, brushing like a feather across his neck. Ryan rested his chin against the top of her head, savoring the sweet scent of her clean hair.

He stood with her cradled in his arms and carried her back to his bedroom. He deposited her on the bed, eased the covers down on one side, shifted her, then eased them down on the other side. Her removed her shoes and tossed them onto the floor. He left her clothes on, not wanting to be tempted. If he removed anything else he may have trouble keeping his hands off of her.

Ryan unbuttoned his shirt, jerked it out of his slacks and removed his belt and shoes. He crawled into the bed beside Niki, slid one arm under her and pulled up the covers to his waist. Immediately, she snuggled up against him as if there was no other place on earth that she'd rather be.

He kissed her temple. She sighed. He kissed her cheek. She sighed again.

Ryan groaned silently. He had the hard-on from hell.

He lay awake, holding her. Wanting her. Yet thankful that he was there for her, offering her comfort.

He glanced over at the nightstand. The digital clock punched red electronic minutes into the silence.

An hour later he fell asleep.

***************

It was still dark in the room when he awoke to find Niki draped on top of him, planting gentle little kisses on his cheek and neck.

"Niki?"

"I need you. I need you not only to hold me, but to kiss me and make slow, sweet love to me. I want you to tell me that you're falling in love with me, just like I'm falling in love with you, Ryan Allen."

"Niki." Her name escaped his throat in an agonizing moan.

Her lips parted as she sighed softly.

Ryan pulled her lips to his and took her mouth in a savage, demanding kiss. Her heartbeat went wild. Her body clenched tightly, then unclenched as a tingling feeling radiated through her body, setting her nerve endings on fire. She returned the kiss, claiming him as surely as he'd claimed her.

She cupped his head in her hands as she pressed herself against him. He was rock-hard, as aroused as she was.

They both came up for air, ending the kiss. He clasped the back of her head with his open palm, burying his face against her neck. She clung to him, wanting him desperately.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He whispered, lifting his head to gaze into her eyes.

"More than you know," she replied.

He spun quickly; his eyes narrowed, his jaw tense, and lay Niki on her back, hovering over her. When his mouth covered hers, she responded immediately, giving herself without reservation, the passion of her kissing asking for more. He deepened and intensified the kiss, his tongue exploring her mouth and his hands explored her body, caressing her shoulders, back and hips.

When they were both breathless, Ryan lifted his head and pressed his cheek against hers. "What good deed did I do to please the Gods so they deemed I deserved you?"

She held on to him and said, "I'm the one who should be asking that question."

He started to say something, but she placed her hand over his mouth. "Shhh. Kiss me."

He brushed his lips to hers, nibbling at her lips. His tongue entered her mouth only to be intercepted by her own. The twirling, flicking tango that followed pushed both of them to an ecstatically high level of passion.

Niki ran her hands over his bare shoulders, upper arms and chest causing his erection to harden to painful proportions. Ryan thought he would lose it right there, the mere touch of this beautiful woman was driving him crazy.

Ryan dipped his head down and began to kiss and nibble at the side of her neck as he reached a hand behind her, inched it upward from her waist and pushed her sweater up, sliding across her back, his fingertips rubbing between her shoulder blades, across the hooks for her bra. Niki sighed heavily. Every nerve in her body tingled.

Lost in the sexual fog of pure pleasure, Niki moaned when Ryan undid her bra and slipped a hand between their bodies and inserted a couple of fingers under the edge of her loose bra, lifting the cups away from her pendulous breasts. She whimpered softly when he ran his thumb over her nipple, giving herself over completely to the desire between them.

She wanted him to make love to her. She knew that he would be both in command and yet gentle with her.

He tenderly squeezed one breast and then the other, toying with each nipple. She wanted his mouth to replace his fingers. Niki hissed into his ear, "Oh Ryan, suck on my nipple." She hefted her big tits in her hands as if to present them to him.

He rose up and helped her out of the sweater; the bra followed leaving her naked from the waist up. Before he could take what he wanted, Niki kissed a trail from his throat to the center of his chest, and then she flicked each nipple with her tongue. He groaned deep in his throat as he lowered his head to her breast.

While he greedily sucked on one nipple he played his thumb over the other, flicking it and then stroking it, tenderly with the thumb and forefinger.

Niki moaned, the arousing sensations spiraling throughout her body, demanding that he take her. When Ryan unzipped her pants and pushed his hand inside her panties, his stiff middle finger slid easily into the little hole at the very center of her wet, pink pussy. He twirled his fingertip around teasingly, Niki groaned with need. She jerked her hips up at him frantically, trying to impale herself on the rigid spike of his finger as it sloshed around in her aroused little cunt.

"Fuck me with your finger," she moaned. "Finger me until I come."

He started pumping his thick finger in and out, hard and deep into her juicy pussy hole. Niki clawed the bed linen and panting for breath and wailing with pleasure. She arched her body to take the thrusting digit, wanting his hard finger as deep as she could get it. She soaked it with thick hot cream, the pearly liquid overflowing her cunt and soaking her panties. She whimpered with bliss as he shoved his finger all the way into her.

She spread her thighs even wider, shuddering and moaning as she started to buck her shapely ass excitedly off the bed. Her pussy throbbed with her pounding pulse between her thighs. A low whimper of lust escaped Niki's lips as she cupped her big tits in her hands and squeezed.

Ryan slid his finger out and grasped the waistline of her pants, quickly pulling them off as she raised her hips, enabling him to remove both her pants and slip off her panties. He tossed her clothes on the floor, and then hovered over her, devouring her with his gaze.

She was every bit as beautiful as he had imagined she would be. Smooth, rich, creamy tan skin. Full round breasts capped by tight pink nipples. Bald and smooth at the valley between her slender thighs.

"You're beautiful," he told her. "You're perfect."

"Keep it up, you may get somewhere," Niki said as she reached up to his waist and struggled to undo his belt. He helped her unbuckle it, then quickly lowered his head and kissed a trail from the silky soft flesh between her breast, down her belly, running his tongue around her navel and finally ended up with his tongue licking around the edges of her engorged clit. Ryan sprawled between her long smooth legs, pushing her thighs up to give his mouth better access to her tasty little pink slit.

His fingertips caressed her nipples as he continued to tease her with the tip of his talented tongue. Niki shuddered, biting her bottom lip as she felt the first pressure of his tongue sliding tentatively between the fragrant folds of her pussy. She shivered with anticipation until he finally inserted his tongue into the pouting mouth of her cunt.

Niki squealed "Oh, my!"

She loved the way his tongue felt as it moved, sliding easily up and down her pink, juice-glistening cunt. He held her pussy lips open with his fingers, allowing his tongue to thrust deeper into her fragrant wet hole. Pussy cream was steadily flowing; her clit became very fat and swollen, protruding at the top of her perfect little pussy.

Ryan ran his tongue up and down her saturated slit, penetrating her fuck-tunnel, lapping up the tasty creamy juice that flowed from the depths of her hot, throbbing pink hole. He slid his hands down from her tits, delicately peeling open her pussy-lips with his fingers to expose her glistening pink pussy, and her hard, swollen clit.

Holding her cunt-lips wide open Ryan moved his tongue higher, and began flicking his Niki's clit from side to side. The naked, stacked model squealed, clutching his head with both of her hands. Then she was urgently thrusting her hips off the bed, fucking her wet pussy onto his face , her big tits bouncing and slapping together.

"Oh, yes," she cried hoarsely. "Unngggh! Suck my clit! It needs sucking so bad! Uhh! Lick my little clitty! Oh, suck it, suck it good! You're going to make me cum!"

Ryan inserted his fingers, sliding them into the narrow, clinging interior of Niki's fuck tunnel. She shuddered as he started fingering her throbbing cunt while licking directly on her clit at the same time.

"Eat me! Oh, please! Don't stop, baby! Lick my pussy!"

He took her clit between his lips and sucked on it gently but forcefully, slurping on it. While working on her clit he continued pumping his fingers rapidly in and out of her cunt. Niki felt the climax welling up deep inside of her womb, making her pussy tingle violently as the pre- orgasmic sensations spread throughout her whole body.

"Eat it, baby! Unnggh! Lick it, lick that pussy! Oh, God! Oh, God! I'm coming, coming!"

And she was coming. Coming uncontrollably while her new lover sucked on her cunt. Her throbbing pussy erupted in orgasm, giving Ryan a tasty mouthful of pussy juice to lick and suck up. He sucked on her clit and fingered her gushing pussy, guiding her purposefully through the peak of her orgasm.

Niki lay panting, enjoying the post-orgasmic high, yet knowing that she wanted more.

Ryan stood up, working to remove his pants, struggling with his zipper as Niki clung to him, kissing his neck and chest. After removing his pants and kicking them aside, Ryan removed his briefs, his hard cock springing free.

Niki gasped as she saw the incredible size and stiffness of his cock. She cupped her small hand around his thick erection, slowly stroking it.

He climbed back onto the bed between Niki's inviting thighs lifting her ass and positioning the bloated head of his prick at the drooling opening of her cunt.

"Fuck me!" she moaned, breathing hotly into Ryan's ear. "Oh, God I want you to fuck me!"

Niki moaned and shivered with sheer pleasure when her thrust forward, burying his cock completely into her fuck tunnel with one powerful lunge. Ryan stared down at his big cock buried deeply in her cunt. His shaft filled her tight hole, spreading her swollen pink lips wide. He held his prick inside her, getting used to the wonderfully hot, tight sheath before starting to pull out for the first time. As he withdrew, the lips of Niki's cunt pulled out around his cock, gripping it like vice. She cried out as he withdrew and then thrust back in, wanting nothing more than to have him inside her.

"Fuck me, baby!" Niki ordered, humping her hips up at him in frustration. She hungrily sought his mouth, delivering a deep, hard kiss.

Ryan returned the kiss, then began moving in and out of her body, slow at first. Long, deep, penetrating thrusts. Possessing her completely with deliberate ease, plunging rapidly in and out of Niki's hot, juicy cunt. She locked her legs around his waist, pulling him deeper into her as he fucked her.

The tension within her womb began to rebuild. Niki urged him on, moaning as he increased his tempo. He began slamming his cock into her with accelerating speed, pumping into her hot, horny cunt, bouncing her ass into and off of the bed.

He spread his knees apart putting his hips in the best position to really hammer her cunt with his cock. Then he really began fucking her, in and out, stroking his prick deeper into her depths with every thrust. Niki raised her head, looking down between her magnificent tits, watching the angry, veined cock-shaft sawing in and out of her tight, clinging pussy. The sight was violently exciting. She started humping and wiggling her round little ass, thrusting her throbbing pussy onto Ryan's satisfying cock.

"Oh...oh, god...fuck me deeper, baby," she panted. "Harder! Fuck my pussy harder!"

Ryan responded by stroking harder, making his blond lover grimace and shudder as he really started slamming his immense cock into her clinging, throbbing pussy. He was pounding it all the way inside her, burying his cock in her pussy to the balls. Niki loved the feeling of being stuffed with hard cock, she could never get enough of it.

Her pussy was sucking and throbbing uncontrollably now, constantly nursing around the stiff, probing cock.

"Ooooooooh, sweet Jesus!" Niki wailed as his cock slammed into her cunt. "God, your cock is so deep! Oh, God! Give it to me! unnhhh, yes... oh fuck yes.... fuck me hard... fuck my pussy really hard!"

Niki lay below him, her golden hair damp with sweat, her body slick with a sexual sheen as she arched up to meet his thrusts, her full breasts wobbling with their fucking, her aroused, dark, taut nipples pointing at the ceiling.

"Fuck me, oh, Ryan, fuck me hard!!" Niki gasped, lifting her legs as high as she could, draping her ankles over his shoulders. "Fuck my pussy; shove that big fat prick all the way in!"

Ryan pounded hard into her buttery hot cunt, sinking his stiff prick completely into her creaming pussy. His elbows bent, letting his weight down on top of her, crushing her enormous tits under his chest. Ryan kissed her deeply, passionately for several ecstatic seconds, laying motionless, absolutely savoring the warm, sucking pressure of Niki's pussy around his cock.

"Oh, God...Don't stop, baby," Niki pleaded as she broke the kiss. "Fuck me. I need a good fucking."

Ryan sat up and slid his cock slowly out of her clinging cunt, withdrawing until only the mushroomed head parted her tightly-stretched pussy lips. Then, as they both shuddered with pleasure, he slammed down and completely back inside her again, sinking his cock deep into her hot, slippery cunt-hole. Niki thought she could feel his big cock all the way to her womb.

Her ankles bounced on his shoulders as she humped her ass in a lustful frenzy, panting, moaning and gasping as she pumped her throbbing pussy against the base of his prick. The wet, swollen lips of her pussy clung to his cock shaft, clasping and squeezing his horny, hard prick in an incredible grip every time he slammed it into her.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she begged him, the words tumbling in an almost obscene chant.

He began to fuck her as hard as he could, drilling his enormous, thick pole in and out of gushing depths of her juice-filled pussy. Niki humped up to meet his strokes, her cunt getting wetter and hotter, her pussy-slit contracting repeatedly around the satisfying stiffness of his fucking prick. Their combined actions working her juices into a froth.

Niki felt the waves of pleasure beginning to intensify, her pussy starting to spasm and contract uncontrollably. She knew her orgasm was fast approaching.

"Fuck me! Fuck me hard! Unnggghhh! Oh, dear God, baby, oh, fuck me! I'm coming! Fuck me, fuck me hard! I'm coming! "

Niki's pussy pulsed violently, nearly causing her to faint with the convulsive intensity of her orgasm. Her fuck-oils spewed out of her creaming, contracting cunt. Her vaginal muscles sucked audibly onto his juice covered pole as they gripped tightly at Ryan's hammering prick.

"Turn over," she said, "I want to ride you."

Ryan pulled his cock out and flipped onto his back. Niki straddled his lean hips and grasped his erect cock and held it as she fitted the big, flared cockhead between the pouting, pink lips of her cunt. She dropped her ass and slid herself down over his thick cock, slowly, teasing not only him but herself with the pace. She shuddered as she rode him like that for several minutes, her beautiful breasts dangling over his face, driving him mad with lust.

She sank down fully onto his erection, bending forward, letting him nurse. He first sucked one nipple, then the other before taking the nipple deep into his mouth and sucking greedily. The pressure on her sensitive nipples was divine. Her hips began to move and grind as if they were in control of her body.

Niki set the tempo, slow, smooth, easy, up and down strokes, riding him with a steady, satisfying rhythm. While his mouth worked on one nipple, his hand massaged the other while his free hand reached down and gently stroked and caressed her naked, toned ass.

Finally Ryan couldn't take it any longer; he grasped her waist with both hands, thrusting his hips up and impaling his rigid cock completely into her inviting cunt. Niki's pussy was very hot and wet, her pink little slit slurping obscenely every time it was filled with Ryan's huge cock.

She ground her cunt down onto the his cock, shuddering as she felt his fat prick-head probing her fuck tunnel. Her pussy was stretched wide, deliciously accommodating the massive thickness of his prick. Her naked, huge tits jiggled and slapped obscenely together as she humped and wiggled her ass on top of him, sliding her tight, slippery snatch up and down over the cunt-stuffing length of his prick.

She had every inch of Ryan's cock embedded deep inside her pussy. She gasped with pleasure, grinding her cunt onto the very root of his throbbing, stiff fuck-pole. She humped in a lustful delirium, moaning and panting as she pounded her tight, bald pussy up and down the full length of the satisfying cock.

He slid his hands down over her hips to clutch her humping ass and fucked her cunt as fast as he could, pounding his prick deep inside her. Niki humped wildly to meet his thrusts, grimacing as she drew closer and closer to an intensely pleasurable cum.

"Oh, God! Fuck me Ryan! Fuck me hard!" she pleaded.

The pace increased, both lovers, delirious with desire were thrusting hard, creating more friction. Ryan was close, but held off, wanting this goddess on top of him to finish first. She fucked him in a heated frenzy, slamming her pussy up and down on his rigid prick, her hot, warm, sweet pussy milking him.

"Oh Ryan, oh my...God...I'm close," she moaned. "D-don't stop..."

Niki gasped, then let out a long, satisfying moan as her pussy muscles tensed, clutched, and tightened around his thick, hard cock, a gush of juices flowing from her. Riding the wave of the orgasm, Niki thrust her hips, pounding her cunt onto his rigid prick until she'd squeezed every ounce of satisfaction from the climax. As she sat atop of him, mewing, panting and gasping for breath, Ryan grasped her hips, flipped her over and began to hammer into her.

busty_fucker
busty_fucker
1,403 Followers