Niki Gets Naughty Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
busty_fucker
busty_fucker
1,401 Followers

"Oh, fuck yeah!" he bellowed as he slammed his cock completely into her and held it deep in her cunt.

He came hard, shuddering, groaning, and holding her against him tightly. His ball pumping, disgorging their contents, his cock erupting, spraying his seed deep into her womb. Her own ebbing climax reignited and flowed over her when she felt his cock swell, when she knew he was coming. It was so wild and forceful, she cried out and trembled as she came again.

Niki sighed with contentment.

They lay together like that for awhile until he finally slid his body off her and onto the bed. Niki snuggled up to him and draped her arm across his naked, muscular chest. He glided his hand over her naked hip, loving the way she quivered at his touch, her body overly sensitive as a result of her nerve-stimulating climax.

"Thank you," Niki murmured, her lips against his chest.

He cupped the back of her head, urging her to look at him. She lifted herself up, propped herself on one elbow and stared down at him.

"Thank you," he repeated her words.

busty_fucker
busty_fucker
1,401 Followers