Nikki and Ana Ivanovic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,943 Followers

I slid down the shorts that I was wearing and quickly slipped my t-shirt over my head, daring to believe that this was actually going to happen. I then stepped in close to Ana so that my bra clad breasts pressed against her, just below her own due to the difference in our heights. I looked up to her and was delighted when she willingly bent her head to kiss me. Her tongue was more determined this time and my hands moved over her back, quickly up to her bra clasp to release it. I kept kissing her as I pulled it down from her shoulders to expose her, then stepped back to admire what I had revealed.

Ana's breasts were a lovely size, firm and perched beautifully on her chest, her nipples erect from excitement. Her eyes sparkled when I finally tore my gaze from the rest of her body and I smiled at her. I pushed her gently back to the bed and she lay down, shuffling back until her long form was resting completely on the bed.

I removed my own bra and then slipped my panties down, Ana watching me, as were Maria and Daniela, standing quietly to one side. Ana had eyes only for me though as I climbed onto the foot of the bed, my hand gently caressing her legs. I crawled over her, desperate to just rip her panties off and plunge my tongue inside her, but also wanting to make her first experience with another woman memorable for all the right reasons.

My fingers traced up her legs and across the fabric of her panties, brushing across her mound, but not going too close to her pussy, just close enough to tease her. Ana gasped slightly as my fingers passed over her mound and then her taut stomach. I traced her lower ribs, and then ran my fingers around the curve of her breast. As I moved closer to her, I straddled her waist and lowered my breasts, so that my nipples grazed across her skin, my mouth closing over hers to kiss her again.

I felt her hands on my waist and plunged my tongue firmly into her mouth to duel with her own as I allowed my weight to descend upon her, our breasts mashing together.

After minutes of kissing and my hands continuing to touch her, it was time to advance things. I kissed at her neck, nuzzling, travelling down across her collar bone, then back down over her chest. My right hand closed over her left breast and squeezed as my tongue licked and flicked at her left nipple before I sucked it into my mouth.

I heard Ana gasp and moan as my tongue caressed and rubbed at her stiff nipple as I played with it in my mouth. I toyed with it for awhile before deciding that I needed to do the same to the other. I moved my way across her chest to her left breast and licked at her nipple, flicking it with my tongue, swirling it around her areole and then sucking hard upon it.

Then I started my slow progress down her incredibly flat stomach, licking and nibbling at her skin as I went. I reached the waist line of her panties finally and planted a kiss on her mound before running my tongue across the fabric, right down over her pussy. I could smell her intoxicating scent and feel just how damp the crotch was with my tongue. I pushed and probed a little and smiled to myself when I felt her push back at me, urging greater pressure against her most private of places.

My fingers slipped beneath the hem of her panties and I started to slide them down. I moved so that Ana could move her legs together and after she lifted her bum off of the bed to accommodate the movement, I slid them slowly from her legs. My eyes were glued to the nice, slow revelation of her pussy. She had a neatly cropped strip of hair on her mound that disappeared down between her legs.

I pulled her panties all the way from her legs and then, discarding them gently applied pressure with my hands to separate them. I grinned up at Ana after I had taken the beauty of her pussy in. Once again I kissed my way back up her legs, though this time, I took little time with the lower half, desperate to reach my goal.

I was back on the bed now and between her legs and I took a few minutes to gently explore Ana's pussy, running my finger down her slit, caressing the shortly cropped hair that remained on her lips. I parted her lips just enough to glimpse her clit, already ready for attention.

I couldn't wait any longer though and lowered my head so that I could run my tongue up and down each side of he pussy. Then, finally, I slipped my tongue along her slit and tasted her. She was delightful and I heard a little whimper escape her lips as her hips bucked slightly as my tongue pushed between her lips. I slid it deep inside, wanting all of her, before moving up slightly to brush ever so lightly against her clitoris.

To the side I saw Daniela and Maria, standing together, hands tangled in each other's clothing as they watched us and entertained each other. Daniela saw me glance her way and winked with a wicked grin as I returned to the pussy before me.

I paid gentle and loving attention to Ana's pussy as I explored what she liked and what got her really going. I slipped two fingers inside her pussy and pushed them deep inside, curling them to stimulate her as I moved them back and forth, my tongue still working on her clit.

I kept this up, building her closer and closer to an orgasm and when I sensed she was nearly there, stopped. She groaned as she realized that I had stopped pleasuring her. She looked at me curiously.

I shifted on the bed and scissored my legs with hers so that I could grind my sopping wet pussy against her own. I reached out and took her hand and used that link to pull us close together, our sexes joined. I felt Ana grinding back and grinned at her, enjoying the fact that she was now actively participating more and more.

Part of me wanted to cum and I started playing with my clit. Ana copied me and so our pussies were grinding together as we masturbated as well, but then I decided that I really wanted to be licking her when she did finally cum. I parted from her, Ana clearly disappointed again that she wasn't getting to finish off her pleasure.

I asked her to roll over onto her stomach and to stick her arse in the air. She looked at me a little quizzically, but complied. I moved behind her and thrust two fingers into her hole, sliding them rapidly in and out as my other hand started to work on her clit. Ana was getting really close to cumming now and I decided that there was one last thing I needed to do before it happened. I lowered my face down, close to her butt, and snaked my tongue out and licked around her anus. She squealed and flinched, but I did it a second time, this time finishing with my tongue flicking right across her butt hole. She didn't flinch so much the second time.

But that was me having a bit of fun and I really wanted to finish her off, so I rolled her back over to her back and then dived in between her legs. I assaulted her clit with my tongue and could tell that Ana was glad to have the chance of relief.

She exploded, juices running freely from her pussy as she orgasmed. I crawled up alongside her and kissed her, ensuring that she tasted the pleasure of her pussy on my tongue.

"Wow, that was incredible," she said to me, smiling, her face flushed and her hair plastered across her face, sweaty from her enjoyment.

"I'm glad you liked it," I replied, giving her a final kiss. I would have liked to have had her eat me, but she was so stunned by what I'd done to her that I don't think she even thought about the fact that maybe she could do something for me. Or perhaps she just wasn't ready to commit to that.

Regardless, we dressed and said our goodbyes, sending her on her way. Daniela and Maria more than made up for it later.

That was the last of Ana I saw in Melbourne, but I am happy to report that we have indeed seen each other since. But perhaps that's for another time.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,943 Followers