Nina Part Four

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PaulUK
PaulUK
13 Followers

"One of my lovers came calling last night, after my mistress went to bed. I went with him to a party in the home of one of the minor nobility, a fat woman by the name of Pudenda. When we arrived, the party had been going for a few hours, and everyone was drunk and having a good time. The hostess had had her bath brought into the main room. It was a large round bowl made of clear glass, and she was lying in it, with a man between her legs fucking her. You could see every inch of her through the glass Ð and believe me, there was a lot of her to see! There was water splashing everywhere, and people were cheering and clapping as the man fucked her fat body, and she came three or four times.

"It turned out that one of my ex-lovers was at the party too. I thought there might be a fight or something, because they were both so jealous, but Pudenda decided they should both have me. She ripped off all my clothes and made me lie on top of the man I had arrived with. A few quick flicks on my clit, and I was moist enough for him to slip his cock up me. I rode on top of him for a few seconds... then they made me lie flat, and I felt Pudenda rub some bath oil into my arse. Then my ex-lover lay on top of me, and pulled my buttocks open so that he could push his cock into my bum-hole. I could feel them both... side by side... inside me. When one pushed in, the other pulled out, and they were rubbing... against each other... through the wall between my cunt and my arse... Then... they both pushed up... at once!!"

Virginia clearly liked to tell stories of her own sex life, although I was never sure how much was real and how much imagined. Two men? Virginia's sex-life was far beyond my experience Ð either that or she had a very active imagination. Either way, she managed to turn herself on very quickly. If truth be told, I was a little aroused myself. I had closed my eyes while I listened to her erotic tale, and I first knew she was close when she stopped making any sense Ð unless you count the way she grunted at me to rub her "quicker", "harder", "deeper" and "just THERRRRRE!!!"

She came in a gush over my hand. I kissed the top of her head and opened my eyes. Then I opened them wider. Vulva, peeking down over the edge of her bed, smiled a awkward smile and said "Hello." She thought about this for a moment, and realised it was an inadequate greeting. "Golly!" she added.

***

One thing my hurriedly-conceived plan didn't have going for it was time. I had believed that I could leave Grope in dreamy sleep while I found Vulva and smuggled her into Glans' bedroom. My fuck on the balcony and a dalliance with Virginia were putting me well behind schedule. If I had been obeying Grope's instructions, I should have been in Glans room already; if he had recovered, and gone to take a look...

So I had to trust Virginia to explain what was going on, and to persuade Vulva to steal along to Glans room. Then I grabbed my clothes and rushed from the room.

The second guard broke into a wide grin as I ran naked along the corridor towards Glans' apartment. His partner was propped against the wall on the other side of the door, and managed no more than a sleepy smile as I approached until the first guard nudged him with the butt of his halberd, and started to advance to meet me.

"Not yet!" I squealed, darting past his massive hands. I ducked quickly into Glans' doorway. I took a swift peek into the bedroom Ð and found the prince alone, thank goodness. There was no sign of the Chamberlain. I rushed back out into the corridor.

The guard didn't look quite so eager this time, which jolted my confidence a little, until I realised he was snapping to attention and looking straight down the hall at an approaching figure. Grope! I half stood to attention myself. The Chamberlain was advancing quickly on his skinny legs, his staff tapping on the hallway tiles. He took a look at the over-conscientious guard, rigid both vertically and horizontally, then cast a slightly longer glance a the other guard, who was licking his lips, eyes closed, head tilted onto his shoulder. Grope looked at me quizzically, then his face took on that amused sneer I was so sick of.

"My, my, Nina. What have you been up to?"

I realised that my flushed face, dishevelled state and the sweat all over my body must have given him the right idea... which was the wrong idea, of course. He thought I had just been with the guard, which was a major mistake by a factor of several minutes.


"Oh, master Grope!" I wailed, trying to think at unaccustomed speed. "The Prince..."

"The Prince?" he repeated, cocking his eyebrow higher. I took him by the arm and led him away from the door. He was reluctant, but then he also didn't want the guards hearing anything either, so we moved off down the hall away.

"What's all this about, Nina?"

"My lord," I began, "the Prince was most... ardent this morning!"

"Really? How? In what way?"

"Well... when I arrived, his cock was already hard and thick... he must have been playing with it for some time. I did the things you told me... I pretended to attend to my duties, and let him see me as I bent forward to pick up his clothes. He watched for some time, and then leapt from the bedclothes, parading his nakedness before me."

Grope's habitual sneer was fading, the way it was prone to do when he was becoming interested. We moved off a little further, coming close to a junction. I knew that Virginia and Vulva would be coming this way soon, and that I had to guide Grope along the other branch of the passageway. I needed to be inventive. What would Charity say in such a circumstance? Or Virginia? I had to think like them.

"His cock stood out from his body like an extra limb. It curved upwards, the head red with blood. He reached out with his arms, and called me to join him.

" ÔNina...' he said. ÔPlease, do what you did to me yesterday!! Look at how I am afflicted!' The poor boy really was in quite a state. I stepped onto the bed and held him in my arms. His organ touched my thigh, and he quivered at the touch. I stroked his head, and tried to comfort him.

" ÔWhere are your pictures?' I asked him, for I noticed they were nowhere to be seen. ÔOh, Nina!' he said, ÔI didn't look at them this morning. Instead, I thought of you!' "

Grope chuckled. "Good, good!!" he gloated. We were passing the open junction.

" ÔBut you have never seen me naked, my Prince...' I continued. ÔHow did you imagine...' He blushed to the roots! ÔI... have seen... you... when you clean...' I pretended to be shocked, and the poor boy almost bit through his tongue in his haste to apologise and beg my forgiveness."

"Guilt!" cawed Grope. "That's the key!!!"

"I tried to assure him that it would be alright. He had done wrong... he had done a very wicked thing, but that I forgave him. This made him very happy. Then I took his hand, and placed it on my breast, much as I had done the day before. I felt him tremble. ÔWhat you have done is very wrong,' I explained, Ôbut since you are so afflicted with this terrible stiffness, it is understandable.' ÔDo you forgive me?' he asked. ÔLord Prince,' I told him, ÔI am just a serving-girl. It is not my place to deny you anything. If you had behaved such with a lady...' ÔOh, never!' he insisted. ÔLord Grope has been most diligent in teaching me that I must respect women, and not covet the use of their bodies.' ÔAnd this is correct,' I agreed. ÔNor truly should you sneak a glance at mine, but since you have seen so much of me already, it would be pointless to deny you. If you are to dream of me, perhaps you should know exactly what I look like.' "

"A master-stroke!"

"With that, I took off my clothes. He shivered again, unable to take his eyes from my breasts, which I lifted with my hands for his inspection. I showed him off, with a little coaxing, my nipples could be made to stand up, proud and ripe for sucking..."

"Yes? Yes???"

"I bade him kneel upon the bed. I kissed his chest, and showed him how a man's nipples were almost as sensitive to gentle caressing. Then while I kissed his breast, and slid one hand across his flat belly, I stretched out the other to take hold of his cock."

As I spoke, I reached out to take Grope in hand. I was quite flattered to find that his modest manhood was stirring under his robes. It hadn't been that long since our encounter in the cupboard, and he wasn't a young man, but he had the beginnings of a modest handful. I gripped it firmly, and rubbed it into greater prominence. Needless to say, this slowed our walking pace somewhat.

"I rubbed him vigorously, and his cock swelled even more, until I felt it tremble in my hand. At that moment, I touched the tip to my swollen breasts, and let him spunk across my globes. Great globs of jism fell across me, and I did not let go of him until I had delivered every last drop. He fell back on the bed, and has lain there ever since, in a fitful sleep."

"Good! Good!!" gasped Grope, coming closer to a crisis himself. I decided to take him over the edge, and whispered. "The last he saw of me, I had lifted my tits to my mouth, and was licking his seed clean with my -"

"Wonderful!!!!" heaved Grope in a lengthy moan, and he too delivered his spunk into my hands, a pitiful single spasm emptying his shrivelled balls. Still, it had the desired effect. Grope looked scarcely more able to stand than Tumescence faced with my naked body, and he leaned heavily on his cane in a posture I was very familiar with. It took several minutes for his breathing to calm down so that he could speak.

"You have done well. The boy continues to equate sex with sin, while becoming infatuated with you!! I think we'll let him sleep, dreaming of coming over those mammoth tits of yours. I have other, equally pressing duties. And you, Nina, are due in the Princesses' chambers." Didn't I know it. I bobbed a curtsy, and scampered back along the passage. I didn't look back, but I did keep my ears cocked to hear the sound of his retreating steps, and the diminishing sound of his cane tapping along the tiles.

I met Virginia and Vulva at the door to Glans' chambers. The first guard had given up all pretence at alertness, and was now sitting on the floor, propped in the corner, fast asleep. The other had been arguing with Virginia, presumably about their presence at Glans' door, but he brightened as I came close, and shifted his genitals around under his minuscule loin cloth in anticipation.

"Later!" I insisted, and he took on an angry frown. I thought he might begin an argument, so I gave his cock and encouraging squeeze. "I'm worth it!" I gestured towards his sleeping companion, and he smiled a lewd smile. While he was in a good mood, I slipped into Glans' rooms, waving the other women to follow me.

Vulva looked a little nervous, while Virginia was as twitchy as a female goat. "It took a little persuading, but she's here!" she whispered, both of us watching Virginia peer at the unfamiliar surroundings. "I told her she would have to learn sometime, and that Glans was impatient for her." Subtle, but probably the right move. I silenced Vulva with a touch on her shoulder, then approached the Lady Vulva.

"My lady... you understand why you are here?"

She nodded her head shyly.

"The Prince is the victim of a conspiracy. He needs to have someone beside him he can depend on. Who will look after him... comfort him... You understand?"

Another nod, as unconvincing as the last.

"Let me wake him," I said softly, "and you'll see what I mean."

I motioned the others to stand by the inner doorway, then stepped through into the bedroom. Whereas the sitting room had been in complete darkness, the inner chamber was brightly lit. Glans was wide awake, and had lit every lantern he could find. The room was as hot as a furnace and as bright as day. He was sitting on the bed without a stitch on. His face brightened as he caught sight of me. I was betting that wasn't the last reaction I would see.

"Nina!" he beamed. He stopped himself from leaping to his feet and giving me a hug, but it was a close run thing. I had a moment of unease, but I skipped quickly across to the bed. Something told me that the less conversation that took place, the better.

"I'm so pleased to see you!" he said. "And I you!!" I replied, and I kissed him quickly on the lips to make sure he didn't say anything else while I thought how best to arrange his union with Vulva. Glans' thoughts were elsewhere. He slipped his hand into my tunic and caressed my tits. I tried to ensure my body remained between him and the door, so that Vulva would be shielded from anything I didn't want her to see.

"My Prince, I must talk to you..." I said, trying to calm him down before he became too interested. For that, however, I was about an hour to late. Glans' prick was stiff and swollen, and his eyes had that glazed expression that told me he was not interested in conversation. He took hold of one of my hands, and swung it quickly onto his erection. I automatically curled my fingers around his erection, and squeezed gently.

Ordinarily, this gets a guy's attention, but Glans was drifting on the edge of euphoria already. This wasn't going to be easy. I wasn't against the idea of giving him another hand job, but I could sense Vulva and Virginia at the open doorway behind my back. I didn't think she'd understand if she saw me wanking the young man who was supposed to have eyes only for her. So, with considerable restraint, I stopped myself from caressing Glans' magnificent love-shaft, and took his face between my hands so that he was forced to look me in the eye.

"My Prince, please... listen. I have to explain something to you. Grope has been deceiving you. These feelings you have... these desires... they're perfectly normal."

His face twisted in confusion. "But Grope says that it is base lust Ð a mortal sin!!" His anguish was clear Ð Grope's brainwashing was perilously close to completion. "He says that's why I am... deformed." He glanced down towards his thick organ, which lay along one of his sleek, youthful thighs. How beautiful it was!

"But that's not true. Lust is natural. You shouldn't feel ashamed."

"Not even when I think of...?" he asked, his hands reaching towards my chest. I had to turn away quite smartly.

"No, not even when you dream of Vulva," I interpolated quickly. "Your desire for her is not only perfectly natural, it is a sign from the Gods."

Glans froze. Well, his eyebrows went up a bit, but the rest of him was quite stationary. If you don't count bits growing, that is...

"A sign from the Gods? Of what?"

"That you should consummate your desire for her."

Yes, I know it was all a bit feeble, and even Glans was close to seeing the rather weak nature of my argument, but my desperation carried the day.

"You do want her, don't you?"

He heaved a great sigh, and his big, puppy-eyed face took on an air of great tragedy. Even his cock seemed to become a little deflated Ð and that was a tragedy!

"Oh, yes! I'd give anything, if only I could...Êcould... errr..."

Naturally, there was still that problem to be overcome, but I gathered from the "Golly!" I heard whispered from the other room that Vulva had heard this somewhat unfinished declaration of love. I was sure that, given the right incentive and a little practical instruction, we could turn Ôerrr' into a more complete form of consummation.

So far, so good. I think part of me felt a little miffed that the Prince had forgotten me so quickly in turning to thoughts of his beloved Vulva, but you can't have everything. So, now all I needed was to find a way to introduce Vulva into this most delicate situation.

"Well, that's got that straight. In you go, girl. Get your kit off, and show the boy that you feel the same way!"

Suppressing an inward groan, I turned to see that Virginia had propelled Vulva into the room, and that the young noblewoman trying to recover her balance before she fell over the end of the bed. She failed, of course, and I'm not sure it wasn't on purpose. Certainly, she ended up with her face quite conveniently close to Glans' gigantic organ. "Gosh!" she shrilled.

Glans was completely petrified, of course. His conditioning by Grope had been so effective that the poor lamb became convinced that the doors to hell were opening under him, right then and there.Despite his fear and guilt, though (or, perhaps, because of them), his cock was stretching even further than before, as if the tip were straining to find its way into Vulva's pretty mouth.

"Crikey!!" she squealed.

"Oh!!!!" he wailed.

"Don't they make a lovely couple?" asked Virginia.

***

The situation quickly got out of control. Vulva got a fit of the giggles, Glans hid under his bedclothes, and Virginia didn't help at all with her constant demands that they should Ôget on with it'. And I was becoming overdue for my morning visit to the Princess. This was turning into a disaster.

"Look," I counselled Virginia. "I have to go for a few minutes. See if you can do something to sort out this mess."

"Like what?" she asked, in a voice that suggested she wasn't accepting any share of the blame for the fiasco.

"Well, don't let her leave, for starters. Try to get her to stop laughing. It's probably made the boy go all soft..."

"I could so something about that," she smiled, licking her lips.

"No!" I snapped. "He has to fuck Vulva, not you! Try to keep that in mind."

She frowned, and turned away. "If you're so sure you know what to do, why don't you do it? I'm sure you don't need me..."

I quickly wrapped my arms round her, tweaking her nipples and pressing my crotch to her bum. "I promise I'll make it up to you," I whispered.

She giggled, wriggled and turned to give me a conspiratorial wink. "OK," she sniggered. "Just leave it with me. I'll soon have him hard, her wet and the two of them as close as a flag up a flagpole."

With that less than obvious image in my mind, I kissed Virginia on the lips, and skipped quickly from the bedroom. By the time I reached the suite door, I'd managed to straighten my clothes. My word, that girl had quick hands!

The guards grinned wolfishly as I rushed across the hall. Their halberds were looking much more attentive than they had a little while ago.

Opening the door as quietly as I could, I crept into Deepthroat's chambers. I was terrified that she would be angry that I was so late, so I wasn't keen to draw attention to myself. I could hear Deepthroat singing in the bath, so I quickly gathered laundry and tidied the room, and generally tried to make it appear that I must have been there for ages.

As I picked up some clothes from around the bed, I noticed one a small blue bottle, the same type as I had worked with in my master's laboratory. I lifted the stopper, and sniffed at the contents. Even through the soft rose-scented notes, I could detect the unmistakable aroma of Deepthroat's oils. Reaching into a small pocket, I withdrew another of the same bottles, the one I had prepared earlier, and substituted it for the bottle from the bedside table.

Deepthroat must have heard the small chink as I set the replacement on the table. "Nina?" she called. "Is that you?"

"Yes, mistress," I replied.

"I was beginning to think you weren't coming," she said, sounding annoyed. I wondered how I might sooth her temper. Silly me, I knew the answer to that...

I went into the bathroom, to find Deepthroat immersed in a tub of scented, foam-crested water. She looked up at me with a slightly suspicious glint in her eye. "I had to fill my own bath," she complained. I hung my head in shame.

"It's alright," she continued. "I shalln't punish you; at least, not any more than we both desire." She giggled. "Help me out, will you?"

She stepped from the bath into a large towel which I held out for her. She wrapped herself in my embrace, and slid her body close to mine. I brushed a few strands of wet hair from her lovely face. Most of her black mane was tied up in a large bunch on the top of her head, making her appear about twenty inches taller. She reached up and pulled an implement that was only just smaller than a garden fork from the coils, and her black hair fell down like a tidal wave.

PaulUK
PaulUK
13 Followers