Nina Part Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PaulUK
PaulUK
13 Followers

Trembling appropriately in the presence of royalty, I made a fudge of curtsying, and tried to look suitably downcast. "A thousand apologies, my lord, I had no idea there was anyone in hereÉ I'm just here to change the linenÉ" I blushed, which must have helped the effect, although it was actually because I was ashamed of telling so many lies in one sentence. How could I have not noticed there was someone in the bed? Was it normal for royalty to have a maypole erected under their sheets?

"Y-you're not my normal maid!" the young man stammered. I imagined that some kindly old soul normally did his laundry, the sort of faithful old retainer who wouldn't remark on the nature of the stains on his sheetsÉ "My name is Nina. I'm not sure why your normal maid isn't here. Perhaps she'sÉ errrÉ illÉ or something." Wholly unconvincing, and I hadn't even started to try and seduce him. "Oh," remarked the Prince, pulling his bedclothes up to his chin. I noticed the way they rose a foot in the air about where his hips lay, and my heart skipped a beat. "Well, I Ð I Ð that is, youÉ shouldÉ" His voice trailed away. "Shall I get on with my duties, then, sire?" I asked. He nodded, relieved that I had managed to make sense of his ramblings.

I moved about the room in the way Grope had suggested. To be honest, I was very nervous. It was all very well for Grope to infer that I was a sex-mad nympho like Virginia, who knew all the right moves, but Ð as you know Ð my practical knowledge was less impressive. I didn't harbour any illusions about what the sight of my flesh might do to an impressionable male, but I was still nervous about my ability to inflame a stranger. Surely, there had to be more to seduction than the sight of my chest bouncing or a quick flash of the tops of my legs?

I made a small show of changing over the towels by the wash-stand, and throwing a few clothes towards a basket in the corner. I took a quick glance back at the door, to see if Grope was there watching. Though I could see nothing, I knew he was there, and that I had better try to obey his commands. As the Chamberlain had suggested, I bent over with my back to the bed while I picked up a few items, knowing that my short skirt would ride up high over my thighs, and I 'accidentally' splashed my chest with water so that my tunic stuck to my titties. I'm sure the Prince had a good view, because I heard a sort of slapping sound, and I saw from the corner of my eye knew that he had slipped a hand under the covers. Moving smartly, I crossed the room, rounded the foot of the bed, and pounced on the pictures Prince Glans had scooped onto the floor before he could do more than squawk.

I picked up the loose leaves as if they were litter, and shuffled them into order. The illustrations were of various different shapes and sizes, and there was no theme or consistent style. They were just an assortment of pictures of nubile young women with their legs wide open. For the most part, their faces wore the sort of expression you would expect to see on someone who has to pose with their knees three feet apart for hours on end. I didn't find the pictures at all sexy Ð they compared very badly to the wonderfully erotic pictures Master Bator had produced for the Orgasmus, for example Ð but they did have the benefit of being anatomically very detailed. However, there were one or two that showed a greater skill, and these were the most thumbed, and carried slight stains.

Glans had disappeared under the covers while I leafed through his collection. There was a muffled gagging, choking sound. I felt quite sorry for the boy.

"These are very fine pictures, your Highness," I observed, and waited for him to reappear. After a few moments, his tousled head peeked back over the top of the sheets, scarlet-coloured, and sweating. "I'm sorry?" he choked. "Your pictures, majesty, they're very nice. I particularly like the one of the young lady with the green eyes and the nipple rings. Which is your favourite?" Glans stared at me, and I was sure he stopped breathing. This was not the kind of conversation he expected to have with a servant.

He tremulously pointed to one of the sheaths, on which there was a fine rendition of a young blonde girl with a shapely rear, propped on her elbows and knees by a pool. She was looking back at the artist, one hand above the water, having just scooped up a lily. Her expression was less frozen than some of the others, and had a kind of "well, it's there for you to take, why don't you get on with it" quality. I was also gratified to notice that she had fine, rounded breasts; it would help if the Prince was a going to be a tit man.

"She's very pretty," I commented. "Is the model someone you know?" He nodded. "Does she live in the palace?" He blushed deeply. "Have you ever seen her naked like this?" He fainted.

That's a slight exaggeration. He fell back onto his pillow, uttering a strangled whimper. It worried me for a moment, and I bent forward to touch his cheek. "Are you alright?" I asked. The reply sounded like "GNAGH!!!" which didn't tell me a lot, but at least proved he was still breathing. I paused to consider my next move. I knew I had to work quickly.

"She's very pretty," I said again, and I placed the picture on the top of the pile before placing the stack into the drawer of the bedside cabinet. "Small wonder she is in love with you." The sheet quivered. After a considerable delay, the tousled head came into view once more. "She is?" the Prince enquired. I tried hard to look knowledgeable. "You can see it. That look in her eye." Glans narrowed his eyes for a moment, and I had a momentary surge of panic that the drawing might not belong to him, or that it was a copy, or that the girl might not have known that her picture would end up in the Prince's hands (so to speak). However, my first instincts proved to be correct; call it a lucky guess, but I knew the girl had posed for that illustration in the certain knowledge that it would be splattered with the cum of the boy she loved.

"She sent it to me for my birthday present," Glans sighed, allowing the sheet to fall onto his bare chest. "Vulva is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. I dream about her all the time. I think she hopes that I'll choose herÉ you knowÉ to be the first." I smiled, inwardly amused. It seemed that Grope wasn't the only one plotting to control the Prince through his stirring manhood. This young girl had designs on being Glans' first love. And that name Ð where had I heard it before? It came to me quickly Ð that was the name Virginia had said, the name of her young mistress. Well, if she had Virginia as a guide, I felt sure Vulva had a great chance of achieving her goal, if only Grope and his reed-thin wife could be kept at bay. I determined to help the young lovers reach their goal, and committed the memory of Vulva's perky, upturned butt to mind.

"She would be a lucky girl, then," I said softly. "Do you feel the same about her?" He nodded. I waited for him to look up again. His eyes were a very delicate grey colour, very wide, very honest. I felt quite guilty for being here under false pretences, but I was warming to the boy. He looked up.

"Is it a sin to dream of her, Nina? Frigina says it is. And yet I do have theseÉ powerful dreams." The sheets seemed to stir in the region of his hips. "Just last nightÉ" He hesitated, but I reached out and took his hand in mine, and squeezed it gently (which made the sheets rise a little higher). "Go on," I urged. He took a deep breath. "Last night, I dreamed we were lost in the forest, and that she was frightened. I took her in my arms to comfort her, and she told me that she thought I was the bravest man in the whole Kingdom." Not difficult, I thought. "Then she took off her long, white dress, and knelt on the ground, and looked back at meÉ" The Prince's voice dried up. I observed that the large lump in the sheets was creating a small, silk mountain. I felt quite choked up myself.

His narrative had drifted away, in much the same way as the dream undoubtedly had. Just as I was, the Prince was still a virgin in his mind. Although his body was telling him all the right moves, he didn't have the experience to imagine what happened when two people touched another. He just knew that, posed like that, Vulva was offering him something special.

"Have you ever touched her?" I asked, my voice a whisper. Glans shook slightly, then nodded. "One, at a dance. We stepped out onto a balcony, and she took my hand and placed it on herÉ herÉ" He inclined his head rather sheepishly in the direction of my chest. "Her tits?" I asked. He nodded again, very rapidly. I lifted his hand. "Like this?" I asked, and I slipped his fingers into the neckline of my tunic. so that they slid over the soft skin of my breast. He uttered a strangled cry, and his hand was rigid for a moment, but then he curled his fingers around my sumptuous flesh, and squeezed gently. He was a fast learner.

We looked into each other's eyes, and I saw the look of fear gradually subside, and be replaced by hunger, and the first hint of gratitude. His fingertips changed target, questing for my nipple. I felt it stiffen under his trembling touch. Which reminded meÉ

The atmosphere in the room became quite heated. The Prince was becoming bolder, hungrier, ablaze with curiosity to see just how far this game would go. I felt giddy with various unfamiliar desires of my own. My deflowering on the floor of the library might have been the logical culmination of my growing sexual awareness, but in this room, right now, I was the seducer, and the power was intoxicating. I feared it might have been too soon, that I was being too bold, but I was impatient to feel that young, hot cock in my hand.

I stretched out my arm, and made contact with that proud young organ that thrust up under the silky fabric. It fitted beautifully into my fist. I gave it an experimental tug and Glans arched his back appreciatively, uttering another of his strangled cries. Tightening my grip just a little, I began pumping my hand up and down, letting the cool cloth slip up and down that smooth, hard shaft. Glans stroked my aching tit with greater fervour, and I leant forward boldly to kiss him. Our mouths opened, and we both grunted with the pleasure of the contact.

I wanked a little faster, and Glans urged me on, bucking slightly in time with my accelerating strokes. Beneath the sheathing silk, his cock passed from feeling like dry clay to something more like a block of wood, and then I felt it quiver in my hands. Glans cried out once more, and then I felt the spasm in his cock as he jerked ferociously in my hand. The sheet became wet, and the air took on a sweet, salty odour. I pulled my lips back from the Prince's, and whispered softly, praying that the Chamberlain could not hear.

"You must fuck Vulva soon. You owe it to herÉ and to yourself." He was going to reply, but I silenced him with a kiss, and then skipped quickly from the chamber before he could recover his wits. Grope was, much as I expected, waiting in the outer room, grinning with satisfaction. We crept silently to the door, and slipped out into the hall.

The two guards were still in their positions, but Grope ignored them, choosing to stand in front of me, his face almost touching mine. "You have done well," he sneered. "A few more visits like that, and the Prince will be completely at our mercy."

"It's cruel to make him believe that doing that for himself is a sin!" I hissed. Grope wasn't impressed with my resistance. "Don't get any ideas about telling him different, Nina! The boy has to understand that the lascivious ways of the Palace are leading us towards corruption, and that Mammari will be lost forever unless the next ruler casts aside the pleasures of the flesh. Being the son of Harrdon, Prince Glans is hardly likely to be able to follow the path of chastity, but if the only person with whom he indulges his carnal appetites is under our guidance, we should be able to enforce our will on the rest of the Palace."

I have to say that all this Palace intrigue and politics didn't make much of an impression on me. On the other hand, Grope's hand, which was gripping my buttocks tightly, was making a very deep impression. Over his shoulder, I could see that the guards were equally impressed, and their weapons were rising from "at ease" to full attention. One of them gave me a lewd wink, and wiggled his tongue. Grope missed this, and continued to manipulate my naked bum-flesh with his fingers.

"You are a very useful servant, Nina," he giggled.

Something told me that I needed to know more about what was going on (with regard to the situation in Mammari, I mean Ð I knew what was happening to the guardsÉ), but I had no chance to elicit information from Grope just then. He stepped back, and I assumed we were about to return downstairs. However, he crossed the hall to the other pair of smaller doors, those opposite the Prince's chambers. My heart leapt into my mouth. Deepthroat's quarters! He beckoned me to approach.

"You will visit the Prince every day, morning and evening. As cover, I have arranged for you to become one of the maids to his sister, the Princess Deepthroat. She is waiting for you now." I froze with fear, but I realised there was no way I could allow Grope to become aware of my panic, so, with extreme reluctance, I followed him into the Princess' chambers.

***

Compared to the squalor which Glans managed to maintain so expertly (given that he had a team of servants to clean up after him), the Princess' suite was a vision of cleanliness and order. The sitting room was furnished with tables, chairs and small cabinets of white wood, and the air was scented with lavender. The floor was covered with rugs and furs, and there were small stools and sofas with seats of soft velvet.

We walked through quite smartly, towards the bedroom door. Grope knocked, softly. He then pushed back the door to the bedroom. I wondered briefly if we might encounter Deepthroat as distracted as her brother, but she wasn't there. However, from a third door, on the far side of the room, there came the sound of gentle singing, and splashing water.

"The Princess is taking a bath," explained Grope. "Her normal maid is with the Queen while she awaits the birth of her next child. You will take the girl's place."

It was hard to pay attention to Grope, since I was taking in the room. It was quite unlike anything I had ever seen before (no surprise there, I supposeÉ). Rather like Glans' bedroom, it was dominated by a large bed, only Deepthroat's was on a raised dais, and was completely covered in furs. There were a few other items of furniture that I could see, but they weren't of the ordinary kind. I couldn't work out for the life of me what the purpose of some of them might be. They were fitted with straps and light chains, or they had handles and ratchets for some hidden mechanism. I looked in vain for a simple chair or vanity table.

The walls were equally strange, but less of a mystery. From floor to ceiling they were decorated with a long mural, which continued all the way round the room. An unending parade of naked men and women, along with a few more fantastic creatures, scampered around on a field of green. Many were fucking and sucking each other. What made the tableau even more astonishing is that, in places on the paintings surface, there were plaster reliefs of cocks, tits, and even a few pudenda. There were dozens of them Ð perhaps hundreds! Each was different, each was rendered in great detail. My eye was particularly drawn to the many cocks. They mostly lay flat to the wall, but a few Ð mostly those at waist height or lower Ð protruded at different angles.

While I gawped, Grope had tip-toed across the room. He knocked again, so softly that I didn't hear it from where I stood. He pushed open the door, and a cloud of scented steam billowed out. I heard a sharp yelp, and an angry female voice swore. Grope was bowing deeply in apology, but his face bore a grin wide enough to fit the Palace tower in sideways.

"A thousand pardons, majesty. I thought perhaps you might not be here. I have brought the new maid to attend you." The Princess wasn't impressed. "If you thought I wasn't here, why bring me a maid? Get out of my bathroom at once!"

Grope lowered his bow a little further, then straightened to close the door. He was still smirking when he turned back to me. Moments later, the door opened, and the Princess stepped out. I lowered my eyes.

"Her name is Nina," announced Grope. There was a brief pause. When the Princess spoke again, her voice had lost the shrill edge it had had when she had barked at the Chamberlain from her bathroom. Instead, it offered a confident purr. "She will do. Go." Grope hesitated, then I heard him shuffle away. The Princess followed him to the main door, to make sure he had departed completely, then she came back to the room. I hadn't moved a muscle.

"Nina." My heart was hammering. If she knew about the pictureÉ "You've made quite an impression around here." I thought I might faint! "I'm delighted to meet you face to face."

She had walked round behind me, and reached out suddenly to touch my shoulder. The touch was very gentle and fleeting, but it went through me like an icy wind. My knees almost buckled, but I managed to stay upright.

Deepthroat walked soundlessly round in front of me, and I couldn't resist looking up, so that we looked into each other's eyes. Close up, I saw even more clearly than ever before that she was a great beauty, and that even Bator's skills had not been enough to do her justice. Deepthroat was stunning.

She was wrapped in a towel, which clutched her from the top of her bosom, which looked full and round on her small frame, to just below her hips. Her hair was wrapped in a second towel, piled on her head. She had lissom, pale thighs, lightly coloured with down, and her calves were trim and firm. Her arms too, seemed to manage to look slender, yet strong at the same time. Her face was perfectly proportioned, with a small nose, full lips, broad cheeks and a confident chin. Her eyes were bright blue. Actually, the eyes didn't quite suit her, looking about ten years older, wiser and crueller than the rest of her.

She looked at me with those knowing, glowing eyes. She seemed to be trying to burrow through to my mind. Then her gaze dropped to the front of my tunic. She was slightly shorter than me, of course, and that meant her eyes dropped only a fraction to fall on my jugs. Once they had found them, they lingered there in a way that was more intense than anything I had ever encountered before. Tumescence had staggered back from them, the Chamberlain had frothed over them, the blacksmith had gawped, the priest had gawped, Titania had gawpedÉ but none of them had actually looked at my breasts in that way. Deepthroat's stare was very direct. She touched her tongue to her lips. I felt myself tremble, and my breathing was a little ragged, which only made my tits rise and fall.

After what seemed like an age, Deepthroat finally turned, walking away with a suggestive sway of her hips, and climbing the broad steps up to the bed. With a tiny movement of her hand, she caused both towels to drop away. Underneath, of course, she was completely nude.

When I first saw the Princess, outside the courtyard, I had felt a twinge in my guts that I hadn't been able to explain. Alone in this room with the Princess, I felt that same strange sensation return. That first time, the sensation had been replaced by a much more urgent itch when I had looked away from her to see Bator. This time there were no such distractions. You will have gathered by now that although I admire men greatly, I'm not a girl who closes off any options. In the few days since I was brought to the Palace, I had already been attracted greatly by Titania and Chastity, and I knew in my heart that I would have given anything to have been able to touch their bodies, and to explore acts of love with them. That need, that certainty, was nothing compared to the emotion that washed over me before the towels hit the floor. The Princess was beautiful, and she was built to fuck.

PaulUK
PaulUK
13 Followers