Nina Part Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PaulUK
PaulUK
13 Followers

Thinking back to that first sight I had of her, I told you how breathtaking she was, dressed in her revealing costume, the thong drawn tight into her ass, the tiny bra wobbling on her rounded breasts. With the aid of expensive cosmetics, perfumes jewellry and clothes (such as they were), she was stunning. Even clothed in a towel she managed to exude a strange magnetism. Naked, however, she radiated sexuality. Her slender, narrow frame, that tiny waist, those boyish hips, they were all so delicate, like a doll. There was nothing so delicate about her gorgeous rounded breasts, or that saucy, taut bum. Her flesh glowed, glistening still with a few droplets of water that she had not towelled dry. One droplet crawled slowly from her shoulder and into the small of her back as I watched, and I found myself salivating.

Thee Princess was designed to be eaten, and each delicious generous portion was now temptingly displayed before my eyes. I hadn't forgotten that she was potentially my greatest enemy. If she knew about the portraitÉ My mind, though, which was still reeling from everything else that had happened, was filled with images of what it would be like to be a man right now, to have all that beautiful femininity offered for my enjoyment. I'm sure I would have leapt on the Princess without another thought.

Not that, as things turned out, that being jumped would have been either a surprise or an offence to the Princess. Smiling her young, superior smile, she sat on the edge of the bed, beckoning me over. I moved quickly round in front of her, standing on the lowest step of the dais, head lowered in what I hoped would be a properly respectful position. In hindsight, it must have appeared that I was slyly examining her cunt. She smiled, knowingly.

"Nina, is it?"

"Yes... ma'am," I replied, hesitantly. How was I supposed to address her? I really was very flustered, and, I have to admit, as horny as hell. The episodes with Grope, Virginia and Glans must have stoked my fires rather higher than I had thoughtÉ

"Has Grope explained properly? My usual maid was called off to aid the Queen at the birth of my latest sibling. I thought I was going to have to bathe myself. But now you're hereÉ" She paused. I felt my heart hammering. "I need you to finish oiling me."

Oh, god! I felt my knees buckle slightly, but I managed to avoid falling. I looked up to find Deepthroat smiling knowingly, and gesturing towards a small bottle on the table at her bedside. My hand was shaking as I stepped up to the highest step and reached for it. Leela shook out her skein of black hair, singing to herself as she brushed it. I unstoppered the bottle, and dabbed a small spot of the essence onto my fingers. It smelled of roses and musk, and it filled my head like a drug.

I rubbed the basalm into that narrow back, helping Deepthroat keep her hair curled across her shoulder as I worked. Her flesh was glowing after her bath. She was so smooth, so flawlessly pale. The perfume was making me giddy, and I longed to touch my lips to that cool flesh. Before I lost control, however, the Princess turned round.

"You have nice hands," she commented. "Now, if you could..." Leela was stroking one of her perfect globes, her fingertip running across her wrinkled nipple before she lifted her hand to her neck. I swallowed hard. I could feel my blood pounding in my heart and my brain, and my puss was starting to twitch. Since I didn't trust myself to touch those inviting tits, I started at her throat, gently rubbing the scented oil into her soft skin. She sighed a little when I touched some behind her ears, and sang melodiously as I drew my fingertips along the line of her breastbone.

"A little more between my breasts, I think," she commanded. My hands were shaking, and I poured a larger portion into my palm than I intended. My fingers were becoming slick and oily, as well as clumsy. I rubbed my palms together, then rested them lightly on her widely-spaced breasts, circling them slowly. Her nipples jumped to life under my hands, and her breasts glowed brazenly in the warm light of an oil lamp at her bedside.

In the depths of my body, I felt something stir, and it was a very strong feeling. All morning, I had been been subtly aroused and titillated; for the several days before I had been kept on the verge of some kind of sexual explosion, and the only time I had come even close to a complete orgasm was when I was ravished on the Library floor by the stranger. I was still some way short of being sexually experienced, but I was learning fast, and I already understood that when I felt as I did then, fulfillment was only a touch away.

"Wonderful," Leela breathed, touching the backs of my hand with her fingertips. I wasn't sure if this was a signal to stop or keep going, but she seemed content enough, so I continued. "I want to be completely lovely today. The King will have his first child by dusk, and there will be a celebration such as no-one will ever forget." Leela stopped my circling hands, and I stood back. I stole a glance at her, her eyes were closed in some private rapture. Then they opened, the whites glistening, the blue flashing brightly, and the dark pupil wide. "I shall take no man during the day. But then, tonight, I shall entrance Master Bator in ways he cannot imagine, and he and I shall fuck all night." I felt a jealous pang jerk at my guts, but it was impossible to concentrate on Bator when his lover was so close. "He cannot resist this perfume. You must make me ready for him." I shivered. Did she know what had happened? Had she seen the picture? Did she know that Bator Ð at least, I thought it was Bator Ð had sucked my puss, and that I had throated his cock? Was this a punishment?

She sat back a fraction further on the bed, and lifted her feet up from the floor to the edge of the bed, spreading her thighs quite widely. Precariously balanced thus, she revealed her most intimate charms to me. The room felt as if it were a hot furnace. If this was a punishment, I was ready to accept it, even more than Virginia had accepted the rod across her ass.

"Now my thighs, Nina," Deepthroat whispered, a conspiratorial lover's breath.

I dabbed oil onto my hands, which were trembling in expectation. I ran them along the tops of her thighs, just hard enough to feel the bone beneath. It was hard to do this standing, so I knelt down, and the Princess smiled as I entered her trap. I took a little more of the essence, and rubbed it behind her knees. I rubbed still more between her toes, and up her calves.

PaulUK
PaulUK
13 Followers