All Comments on 'Nipples: Pointing is Good'

by NondescriptInCT

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I Hate the "Reviews & Essay" Section

But this was great! I never knew women's nipples had such personality!

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
DON'T BAN THE HIJAB -

BAN THE BRA!

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101over 18 years ago
Nipples

If you are that interested in nipples (as I am) come to the "Nipples" thread in the "Story Feedback" forum. There are thousands of them available.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
mm yes

I love bras in the winter - cozy and warm. But come summer, they're useless. I don't need a bra - why bother? It's so hott to feel fabric tight against my nipples... it feels vulnerable and daring and sensual, all at once. Mmm, and you can feel the warmth of my breasts through the thin fabric, especially on the slightly chilly summer nights at the ocean with the bonfire and the stars... sigh... I miss the summer.

Good article, btw. ;p

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Assumptions, assumptions.

Good, well written piece. But erect nipples don't always mean arousal, even minus the wind or chill. They also stand up because of the bra itself sometimes, and how it touches the woman's breasts, and they also stand up just as unconsciously as the penis erection you can't explain. Don't assume that just because a woman has nipples on display that she has lust in her heart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

I love breasts, but nipples arfe the greatist thing on a woman, besides the rest of her body. From head-to-toe. mmmmm mmmmmm good!! Good to the last drop!! anyways, I have a friend that has the most gorgeous breasts and nipples I've ever seen. They are just perfect!perfect for sucking! and sucking hard. If only she'd let me. :(

Pandoras DesirePandoras Desireabout 16 years ago
totally cool.....

I too love nipples. They are perfect for sucking. One might say that I, bein' adopted never got the chance to suck any, so one might think that I'm obsessed wtih sucking them. anways, I too have someone who I think is jist georgous! She's 56, absolutely fabulous and famous! (I will not divulge her name) but she is still gorgeous as she was in her early 20's. And I'd give anything to suck her nipples. Just thinkin' about it is makin' me hot. good essay, very informative!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Drivel

Erm...you put me off from the start by having already made up your mind (quite wrongly) that erect nipples = arousal. This may be what you WANT to believe but is actually total myth. Yes, bloodflow around the body increases when a woman is aroused but this does not always amount to nipple erection. Some nipples protrude because they are naturally so, regardless of weather or stimulation. Some women's nipples never protrude for the same reason, again regarless of weather or stimulation. Your entusiasm for nipples is endearing though.

LadyPartsLadyPartsalmost 13 years ago
More often than not...

... your assumptions are smack dab right. But, you know what they say happens when one assumes?

I love to see the expressions men try to hide when they catch sight of nipples. Hate to dampen enthusiasm but 9 times out of 10, I'm cold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Long/Big nips

Agree 100%, I had a girl friend she wasn't attractive @ all

but had huge nips about 2-3 inches long & big, loved licking & sucking on them. Couldn't keep my hands off them, she loved it to and always said how much it turned her on. The best postion was when she was sitting on my chest leaning over me so I could suck & lick them. Also while I was licking her she always played with her nips, & could come 10 or more times from her playing & my licking fantastic. We still talk every now & then but haven't been together for a many years [both married now]. But I still get hard thinking about her & the fun we had. Wish I had some pictures to remember her. I never care about the size of a women's breasts as long as she has nice nips.

DDianeDDianeover 1 year ago

I loved reading your story. Thank you for sharing it. I am in my 50s and your insight is spot on. I am bisexual and am also focused on nipples. I know the power they have and the ways in which they can enrich the lives of others. I can feel eyes on me when I am out and when I do I can feel my nipples growing erect and it gives me pleasure just knowing someone else see them as well. TMI. LOL. I just wanted to tell you I did appreciate reading your feelings about women's nipples.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous