No Circus Clown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
531 Followers

"Yeah, I'm sure he'll like to hear about it and he can sit on the phone and masturbate while you describe all the pleasures you had."

"Where's the next town the circus is going?"

"Some small town in Minnesota, don't quite remember the name of it."

"That's okay; if it had been close, I would have said that James and I would to it and maybe you could find time to play with him there. But I don't think we'll go to Minnesota just for me to get royally fucked."

"Nah, I wouldn't expect you to."

I Navid drove me back to the theatre so I could pick up my car. I had no desire to watch the movie anymore. Besides, it was nearly ten o'clock and I was really exhausted from our folly.

I nearly fell asleep driving home.

As I entered the house, the phone was ringing.

"Hello? Ah James you missed it baby! Navid came over and fucked me so good I almost joined the circus with him. Let me tell you...

~ Lady Dora

MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
531 Followers