All Comments on 'No Escape From My Mate Ch. 02'

by EboniR

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Try not to

rush the story. you have a good story but its going way to fast

feelinromanticfeelinromanticabout 13 years ago
hmmm

cant help thinking that the whole pack could be a bit more connsiderate of poor eboni. But maybe there's a reason the alpha is being the way he is..a little more back story about all the characters would be good. Enjoyed it tho, keep going :)

MazuriMazuriabout 13 years ago

I'm not sure how she's supposed to go from rape victim to loving mate unless she suffers from Stockholm Syndrome. I feel for Eboni. Maybe she can catch the Alpha in his sleep and pull a Loreena Bobbitt on him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
5 stars but... A litle bit too rush

IzkaPlm18IzkaPlm18about 13 years ago
more!

I do hope you post another chapter quickly! I love it so far. It is a little rushed so just slow it down a little and maybe a little bit longer??? =)

Can't wait for the next chapteer!

MizTMizTabout 13 years ago
Conflicted

First off I just discovered your story today so I have the advantage of reading both chapters back to back. And over all I like the story with one exception. Any male wolf will protect his mate, and I expect the Alpha Male to be that much stronger. For his wolf to rape a rape victim can only cause her pain mentally and then you threw in the whole size sometimes matter and she's now also in physical pain. What the fuck, where's the do no harm part of the "Alpha Wolf"? Other than that I like the story. Where does that leave me? I will read the next chapter and am actually looking forward to it, to see which direction the story goes next.

IpFc22IpFc22about 13 years ago
Just some constructive criticism, if you don't mind...

Alas, I still have the same qualms with this chapter that I did with the previous chapter, and that is your jumping back and forth between verb tenses in the same sentence and paragraph in a way that makes your story - while otherwise great - occasionally painful to read.

For instance, here's an excerpt from the first paragraph of this chapter: "She walked over to the window instead, and looked out at the darkening sky. She decides to open it and a delicious smell waft across her nostrils. Her mouth begins to water. She feels ravenous. She shut the window and walked over to the door."

It starts out very well - the first sentence is intriguing enough to pull the reader in - however, from the second to last sentence, the paragraph has veered off enough to make the whole paragraph read in a disjointed manner.

A suggestion for improvement might read like this: "She walked over to the window instead, and looked out at the darkening sky. Deciding to open it, she felt her mouth begin to water at a delicious smell that wafted across her nostrils. She suddenly realized that she felt ravenous. Sighing, she shut the window and walked over to the door."

Although I tweaked your original paragraph and added a few words, the overall plot stayed the same. I guess the gist of my criticism - which I hope you find helpful - is that it is possible for you to stick to just one tense - for instance, I chose to use the past tense in my example - and still be able to capture and communicate the essence of your story to your readers. Given the two chapters I've read thus far, I would advocate using the past verb tense for your story.

mariasmdmariasmdabout 13 years ago
ummm

okay, this story seems interesting. However, a couple of things are unclear. Is eboni black? why are these people so insensitive? I hope we get to learn more about eboni's background soon. he raped her after she had just been raped? really? come on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Interesting . . .

It seems we readers get the chance to read a story where the pack is more primal than civil and the Were social and behavioral mores don't apply. While an intersting take, I don't much care for the Alpha character Alexander who would constantly terrify and then rape a newly turned-against-her-will rape victim.

Maybe Alpha Alexander is one of the story's villians?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
5/5

I REALLY LIKE THIS STORY.

Its more agrressive than the others I have previously read.

It makes the story more interesting when there is more conflict.

Great job and can't wait to read what happens next.

PennLadyPennLadyabout 13 years ago
Different take

I like the idea of someone resisting the Alpha wolf, and joining the pack. I didn't read ch1 (sorry, didn't see it) and so realize I'm at a disadvantage here, but I don't like Alexander, either -- he's too arrogant. I'm all for confidence and even a little arrogance, as it's probably part and parcel of the Alpha thing, but the fact that he has no regard for Eboni's wishes at all is disturbing, and just as disturbing is her response towards him. If Alexander really *cared* for Eboni, I'd think he would be a bit more considerate towards her.

In fact, it might have been more fun and interesting if Alexander had turned to someone for help when he realized he was pushing Eboni away.

I do like the resistance, though; it gets a bit dull when every woman (or guy) who falls for a werewolf throws over their former/human life with few qualms.

AzanianHeatAzanianHeatabout 13 years ago
Nice story..

however, this is the part where you beg IpFc22 to edit for you.

I'm interested in where you'll be taking us next - hopefully with longer, fine-tuned chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Rushed

This story is getting rushed, however still waiting for the next one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

You hooked me with chapter 1, but lost me the moment you had Alexander rape her. Great mate. = / This should probably be non-con now.

donaldedonaldeabout 13 years ago
Alpha turns out to be nothing but a common rapist

So your great alpha is nothing but a piece of shit rapist and thug. what a shame he is nothing but a piece of shit

dbergendbergenabout 13 years ago
I agree...

with everyone else in that it is a bit rushed. Also, I think that two rapes might be a bit much in such a short period. Either one worked fine, it's just both together seem like over-kill. Other than that, great start, and good luck with the rest!

canndcanndabout 13 years ago

i know it was his beast that supposedly raped her...but like the others said, it was too much after her being raped by the rogue wolf. rape is a horrific thing. It's hard to get over it once...getting over that, becoming a werewolf and your mate rapes you then..raped twice in what 48 hours...i don't see her ever coming around. It would be wierd for her to be able to come to have any good feelings for him. I mean, it was too much. I'd have rather seen him get control. I can't imagine how you can move her past this. It's a shame b/c the story was going well up till that part. I didn't like how he was acting before that either...he was too rough and overbearing but it would have been nice to see him mellow out

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

i think it could work if u write the next one with her wanting it. if that was ur intention, i see where it was going i think

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

ok im sorry but if this girl accepts him after that then there is something definitely wrong with her. he treats her like crap, less than that and rapes her infornt of everyone. alexander seriously needs some lesson in how to treat someone you "love" because what he has for her isn't love its more like obsession and lust, not love. eboni needs to get out of there asap, beofre he does anymor damage to her than what he already has done. when i read stories lik this i start to think that ll these women have cases of stockholm syndrome. or they at least like being treated less than a human, which in this point i guess it is. I like the story but please have someone knock some sense into alexander, he's too idiotic for my taste, too im right and screw you if you don't lik my decisions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Absolute crap with this male characters behavior

You would have got 4 stars but depicting your Alpha as such an unsympathetic Neandertal type makes me so frustrated that I am considering not reading further as I think we are in the 21st century and no man with any self respect would dream of treating a woman this way. Absolutely shameful. I suggest You think a bit harder about your characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Update soon, I would love to see what happens next. I absolutely love nonhuman (especially werewolf) stories and you caught my attention. I hope you continue updating your story. To many writers stop updating and don't finish what they started. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I'm sorry, but in any nonhuman story I've ever read, the male would NEVER rape his mate. Ever. I don't know where you're going with this, but I hope you have a pretty darn good way to fix this.

Again, sorry. I'm sure you meant well but I just really don't like the ending to this chapter. Keep trying, though. You ARE a talented writer, I can tell. : )

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Will never be trusted

He just showed her that he is no different than the one who killed her mother, they are both rapists and monsters. She can never trust him or any werewolf now. I can see this story ending in only 1 or 2 ways realisticly. One, she runs away and keeps running until she gets away or dies trying. Two, she kills herself by suicide or in fighting for her freedom.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Confused

He says he is her mate, but has no consideration for the fact that she was raped. And now this... An Alpha with no control and no consideration...

Your imagery and storytelling are wonderful and clear. I hope you will redeem this poor Alpha.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great story, realistic ending

I think it's realistic that an alpha would lose control when his mate is as aroused as he is. Was he a bit rough? yes, but then again, he is part man part beast. I hope that the author will continue the story the way she intended, not based on the comments (negative or positive). I've read quite a few stories from authors who changed their story based on negative feedback, and it made for a huge letdown. I don't know if they realize it, but you can tell when someone is no longer writing from the heart, but from what is expected.

Good luck to the author.

bredrebredrealmost 13 years ago
Pure Pleasure

Please continue to update your story, I am truly enjoying the path this story is taking.

Please ignore Anonymous who posted on 05/07/2011. This is your story and you write it they way you see fit, there is nothing to fix on your part.

As one poster stated you are a talented writer, keep up the good work

Post soon

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 13 years ago
High-handed jerk

She was raped by a rogue and now by her supposed mate. What kind of man does that make him. And even if the wolf were in charge, surely it would smell her panic and distress and try to offer comfort instead. I realize that there are alphas who are driven by the darker side of their natures, but nothing good comes to them from their actions. I think your writing is good but I don't like this alpha. Of course, that could be your intention. I'll try to keep an open mind, and read further.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Please please

keep updating. Don't let a few negative feedbacks make you doubt your story and stop you from updating. I find your story quite interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow

Nothing says true love quite like rape. I like the fact that he's so inconsiderate about her feelings, is fairly abusive, and then rapes her. (If you haven't sensed the sarcasm here by now, I wouldn't be surprised.) You have a very warped and immature view about love and relationships. "True love" does not conquer all and, if this girl did come to love her "soul mate", it would be more the effects of Stockholm Syndrome than genuine love. You should probably rethink your story and the direction in which it's going- maybe even start over.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Awesome story, wrong category

The author may want to update the tags for this story. By adding non-consent as a tag, it will alert those who find those types of stories as offensive. I hope she/he updates soon....I'm loving the alpha.

allimbaallimbaalmost 13 years ago

can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
good keep it up

don't listen to negative feedback,just because your story is not a label type story which is so A typical doesn't mean it wont become more..yours doesn't have to be just like everyone else..carbon copies can be predictable ..i like it....i do agree about the non-consent tags though..great work am looking for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
shocking ending to the chapter

i cant remember when was the last time i was so disgusted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Keep going

Don't stop writing because of negative comments. Your writing a story about werewolves and like any animal if you run they will attack, so keep writing

Irish_LassIrish_Lassalmost 13 years ago
Well He is a Jerk, but she Ran.

He doesn't seem to be reacting in the A typical Alpha finds his mate. But neither is she responding as the A typical Human girls who's life completely changes and now she is going to be mated to a werewolf. I kinda like this story. Don't listen to the negative feed back, writers should be able to write for the enjoyment of it.If this story offends you DON'T read any more its that simple. I hope you keep writing this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

good story, please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Please continue

Please continue this story, I really liked it. I wonder how Alexander will apologize to Eboni.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Pretty Please!!!

Need more chapters!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
huh....title fits the theme

poor, poor woman...this should've been tagged as noncon...this is such a horrific experience...i know it's just been chapter 2 but ugh! two rapes in as many chapters...is this deliberate? i think this alpha is delusional to think she's his mate...i realize his wolf was triggered by her running but i think since the human half wasn't treating her well, that's why the wolf part had little regard for her as well...next time, pls post a warning...the story so far has the potential of turning some off the werewolf story...having said that, if that was indeed the intent, it was a success!

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 12 years ago

More details and chapters are definitely needed here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
AAAAAHHHH!!!

Seriously I agree with two rapes being too much :P if this alpha does not show some serious love soon..... then all hell to you :D good writing and please carry on

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OMG!!!

I thought alpha's honored and cherished their mates! Not butally rapes them after they already found them raped and left for dead. He dont act like an alpha at all, if he can't controll himself how can he controll a pack?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous