No Flying Tonight Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They had me not once but twice that night and from then on, whenever his friend visited, they usually took me at the same time. One night, following the annual mess night, they took me three times; the last time at six in the morning. By now, however, I'd become inured to their use of my body. I was just their repository and whatever they did, it wasn't me who was making love to them; it was just my body.

"I might have been able to rationalise their treatment of me but when they started to take me in my vagina I started to worry, not about them using it, since by now I didn't care where they took me, but because neither of them took any precautions. Almost every month I waited; worrying one of them had made me pregnant. One month, in early 1939, which was the last month I had sex with his friend, I missed my period entirely and didn't know where to turn. Fortunately, it re-appeared, almost a month late. When it happened again, five months later, I was concerned as I hadn't had sex with anyone for almost two months, and so I went to Toronto to see a doctor friend. I don't know whether I was pleased or sad when she told me, although it was slightly earlier than she would have expected, I was probably starting the menopause. It has dragged on for almost three years now and as it's been almost three months since I've had a period, you don't have to worry that you've made me pregnant – although you didn't appear to be very worried at the time."

For the first time since starting her story she smiled.

"In early 1939 his friend was posted to London and from then on, Iain lost almost all interest in me. From time to time, when he was drunk, he took me as usual, but it didn't happen often. In July of 1939 Max got married to a French woman living in London and invited us to the wedding. We both went and I must admit, I thoroughly enjoyed it; with the exception, that is, of the obvious relationship between my husband and the newly married couple. On three separate occasions before the ceremony Iain stayed out until dawn and when he returned, he reeked of sex and her perfume.

"When we got back to Hamilton he announced he was going to join up. As he was forty-five, I thought he was joking but it appears his friend and his colleagues in the reserves were able to pull enough strings to ensure he was accepted and posted to London as a staff officer. He went to London in early 1940 and I didn't hear from him again. Friends returning from London told me they'd seen him and that he was all right, but seemed cautious when I asked where he was living. Grace Meadows, a friend from Hamilton who had been in London with her husband when the war started and who returned in early 1941, was less reticent, but still couldn't bring herself to tell me he was living in aménage-á-troiswith Max and his wife.

"All three of them died in 1941 in a bombing raid. I don't think they found his body and I don't care. All I know is a German pilot unwittingly gave me a chance to start my life again."

To Jack it was an almost unbelievable story, which had become more unbelievable as she related it, and a lot to absorb. He'd expected she would detail some form of indifference or mis-treatment at the hands of her husband, but this was something which sounded so depraved as to be incredible. For all his new found sexual experience, he was naïve when it came to personal relationships. His parents were happily married, or appeared to be, and he couldn't imagine his father fucking his mother in her bum and even less, sharing her with a friend and yet, this is what had happened to Sophie.

He reached out and kissed her, covering her face with a multitude of small kisses. She had been expressionless while she told her story but as they kissed, her faced changed and she smiled and then reached out and hugged him. He returned the hug and stroked her back.

"I'm sorry I couldn't enjoy it when you made love to me. I enjoy it when I play with myself and I felt the same when you played with me but since Jenny and Tom, I've never reached a climax from making love."

That was a lie, she had reached a climax with Douglas and the member of the varsity and although she'd revealed the almost unbelievable truths about her husband and her room-mate and boyfriend, she was unprepared to admit to another infidelity.

"I want to enjoy our love-making, but my body won't let me."

He knew she meant it as the despair she had mentioned was written all over her face. He kissed her and she responded, clinging to him as though she thought he was going to get up and leave her. She reached down and grabbed his cock and then, without warning, bowed down and started to kiss it. Not the gentle kisses, which are usually the precursors to oral sex, but rapid fire kisses of the type which told of desperation; of the need to tell a lover you wanted them before they had a chance to reject you.

Jack understood what she was doing and why she was doing it. She needn't be afraid. He wasn't going to leave her.

"Sophie – stop. I'm not going anywhere. I still want you. I know we can work it out. We've got time."

He picked her up by the shoulders and kissed her very gently and very slowly, starting on her forehead and then working around her face from her eye-brows and eye-lids to the tip of her nose then to her chin and her cheeks. When he'd finished on her face he kissed her neck, starting at the hollow of her throat and working his way to the base of her ears. When he got to her ears he stopped kissing and started to nibble; small, almost imperceptible, nibbles which made her shiver. She felt her cunt start to moisten. She hadn't felt anything like this since she'd made love to Jenny. She'd fucked Tom and Douglas and enjoyed it, but it was the sensations she'd felt from Jenny's caresses and lips she remembered most.

She started to cry again; crying for herself; remembering the good times she'd had in university and the torment she'd endured since then.

Jack could hear her crying and thought it was a continuation of her remorse for her treatment of him.

"It's all right. I know you didn't mean it. I love you. Whatever you've done or has been done to you makes no difference. I love you because you're kind, generous, clever and beautiful and nothing you've done will make me change my mind."

He dabbed her eyes and kissed her tears. She smiled tentatively; she knew he meant what he said and somehow his words and actions and the catharsis she had experienced by sharing her story with him had lifted the cloud which had hung over her since the first night of her marriage. Jack loved her and she loved him and if she wanted to show him just how much she loved him, she had to make love to him and more importantly, she had to want and enjoy their lovemaking. She had reached that point.

"Jack, I love you more than anyone I have ever known and I know you love me. Forget what happened before; my body wants you. It wants you to make love to me."

She put her arms around him and rubbed her body against his; happy to feel his immense manhood.

"Fuck me Jack. I need you to fuck me."

He pushed her gently down on the bed and started to play with her clit.

"No Jack, you don't need to do that. Just fuck me."

He slid on top of her and holding his cock in his hands, ran it along the length of her cunt and then back again until it was poised at its entrance. She shifted slightly and opened her legs. He pushed slowly, remembering the difficulties they had experienced the first time he had fucked her. Her cunt was tight but wet. In a second he was in, once again seeking its base. He started slowly, trying to distance his love-making from that of her husband.

"Jack, it doesn't matter, you don't have to treat me with kid gloves. Just treat me like a lover."

Released by her from his self-imposed restraints, he started to drive into her and for the first time, he could feel her responding. Slowly at first, she started to move her hips in time with his thrusts and as his pace increased, so did hers. For the first time since she'd left university she could feel herself responding. She wrapped her legs round his hips and her arms round his back and tried to pull him further into her. He kissed her and lifting up from her body played with her nipples, flipping them backwards and forwards with his middle finger and then leaning down and sucking them. She pulled him down to her, so that once again he was pressed against her body. She kissed him on the lips and then, as she started to come, she started to moan and talk dirty; using the words women say to their lovers as they near their climax.

"That's it, Jack. Fuck me Jack. That's it ....... That's good. Go on....go on. Fuck, Jack I'm starting to come ... Jack fill me up... fill me up with your spunk....come in me....please. That's it ..... keep going ... oh God Jack, I'm coming ... come in me Jack ... come in me."

She came, her stomach muscles contracting in time with the waves of her climax. For the first time in twenty-three years she'd come with a cock inside her and the cock belonged to the man she loved. Jack waited until he was sure she'd come and as soon as he was sure, he came. Not the overwhelming climax she'd experienced, but a climax tinged with relief. He had fucked her with the fear he would never be able to bring her to a climax by making love to her and his fears had been dispelled.

She cried again; this time not for herself, but for both of them.

She kissed him and snuggled against his body, feeling the last vestiges of his spunk leaking onto her leg. She didn't mind; she loved him, his cock and all the spunk he cared to generate. For an instant she thought about children, about being pregnant again, but dismissed the thought as fanciful, she knew pregnancy was a thing of the past.

They made love again before they fell asleep and this time he wasn't worried about her reaction. His cock pounded her cunt driving against her cervix. It hurt, but it was a good hurt. As they came he bit down hard on her nipple; she yelled and dug her fingers in his back.

They slept until well after dawn. When he awoke she wasn't in bed and he drifted back to sleep. He woke again when something prodded him in the stomach. Opening his eyes, he saw her lying at the end of the bed, naked, with a small dab of ice cream on her left tit, topped by a cherry.

"You didn't have your cold dessert last night so I'm giving you a chance this morning. But you'd better hurry, it's cold and melting."

He slid down the bed and ate the ice-cream and cherry in one mouthful. The nipple was erect, either from desire or the effects of the ice-cream. He bit it; she squealed and rubbed it.

"Hmm; I think I made the right choice last night. The fifty-year old dessert is best."

She thumped his arm and pouted as he laughed at her. She asked,

"I'm going to have a bath; care to join me?"

"Go ahead, I'll go down and make tea and bring it up."

When he returned with the tea she was sitting on the edge of the bath with a man's safety razor in one hand and a lathered shaving brush in the other.

"What are you doing? Shaving your legs?"

She laughed.

"Well; not quite my legs."

He watched as she applied lather to her mound and started to shave.

"Jenny taught me this. She didn't like hair in her mouth and didn't want to inflict it on others. It's a long time since I did it."

He watched and as she shaved her cunt, he started to get excited.

"Can I do that for you?"

She thought for a moment and then gave her consent.

"Yes, but be careful. I don't want it all shaved off. It makes me look like a little girl. Just make sure you get rid of it all around my clit and anywhere else you're going to put your mouth."

She smiled; this was obviously a new experience to him but as very few women shaved their cunts, it wasn't unexpected. Perhaps it was only those who made love to other women.

He shaved her carefully from her other hole to and then around her clit. When he had finished she examined his efforts and said,

"Not bad ... for an amateur."

He handed her the razor and watched as she used it to trim the sides of her bush and finish off the area around the clit. When she had finished she was left with an arrow-shaped wedge of pubic hair and a hairless cunt.

Shaving Sophie had excited him and the reference to oral sex had inspired him. He knelt before her, reached for her cunt, pulled back the labia exposing her clit and started to lap it. The feeling was different, the area above her clit was smooth and he could run his tongue down and around her clit without having to lick her pubic hair. He started to play with her clit, alternatively licking it, flicking it with his tongue, pressing down on it and nipping it with his lips. She thought of Jenny and how Jenny had done the same to her and realised, while the sensations were similar, she was enjoying it more with Jack than she had with her lesbian lover. She'd liked Jenny, even loved her a little, but she really loved Jack and whatever Jenny had been, she wasn't a man and she hadn't got a cock and what she was going to need after he'd finished with her clit, was a cock. It took only three minutes for her to come; but the feeling was overwhelming; she bucked her hips, squeezed her tits and pulled on her nipples and as she came, held onto his head and tried to force her clit into his mouth.

"God, Jack that was a come and a half."

She shuddered again as the last remnant of her climax hit her. She grasped her tit and offered it to him.

"Play with my breasts ... please."

Jack stood up and looked down at her. He would play with her tits but not right now; he wanted to fuck her. He reached down and picked her up, his hands under her armpits. He grabbed her left nipple and led her back into her bedroom, laughing as she berated him.

"I said play, Jack; you're hurting me - let go."

She tried to pull away but he held on to the nipple; stretching it slightly in his grip. When they reached the bed he let go of it and laughed again.

"I'm sorry darling, but I couldn't resist. You looked so vulnerable sitting there, your nipples all puffy and your juices dripping out of your cunt."

It was a non-sequitur; but it was a partial explanation of the reason he'd wanted to grab her nipple and lead her by it. So far in their relationship he'd had to accommodate her and while he understood why, he had to change things, he needed to show her who was in charge, but he knew it was going to have to be a slow progression. Leading her by the nipple was the start and when he'd finished, she would know what was expected of her.

They fucked. She was ready, her cunt was slick from her climax and the sensations she'd felt when he'd played with her coupled with memories of Jenny, had made her more ready than she had ever been. He was excited. He had overcome her frigidity more easily than he could ever have hoped, but now he needed to find what she would put up with, just how far he could push her. With Jane it had been easy as she had no history and no abusive, dead husband and once he had understood what she wanted, testing her limits had been made easier by the fact she had few inhibitions. He wasn't sure about Sophie; he needed to find out and he needed to be careful. He was much more in love with Sophie than he'd ever been with Jane and needed to tread the fine line between catering to his needs and the limits of hers.

He kissed her and fucked her slowly; waiting for her response. When she grabbed him round his back, drew her legs around his and tried to increase the speed of their coupling, he knew she was ready. He increased his speed to match hers and continued to fuck her until her moans and laboured breathing told him it was time. He stopped and withdrew his cock, leaving her wondering what she'd done wrong.

"It's all right. Let's do it doggy fashion."

It was a gamble; but he knew that she'd enjoyed it when she'd fucked Jenny and Tom and he was sure she knew that he wasn't going to treat her like Iain. She looked at him, as if trying to guess at his motives, and then, without saying a word, rolled onto her stomach and presented her arse to him. He loved her and if he wanted to take her this way she wouldn't refuse him. He looked down at her; he knew now that her memories of her husband were no longer haunting her; she was assuming the role of a lover and she wanted to please him. The knowledge excited him and picking up her arse slightly so that she presented her cunt to him, he entered her.

They fucked and from time to time, he slapped and stroked her arse. As she started to reach her climax she reached under herself and started to play with her clit; intent on complementing the action of his cock. When they came their fluids mixed and flooded her cunt. After he withdrew his cock he moved backwards and watched as their come dripped out of her cunt. He stuck his finger in her cunt; finger-fucked her once or twice and pulled it out coated with their come. Laughing, he stuck his finger in her mouth. She laughed in return as she licked it.

He had taken step one in establishing the boundaries of their relationship; by the time he left for England he'd discovered her limits and, to his surprise, his.