No Jimmy, That's Incest! Pt. 01

Story Info
He finds his true home.
5.5k words
4.13
325.9k
87

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/11/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One

It is difficult to tell the story of how my mother ended up naked in my bed with my dick sliding in and out of her cunt but some stories just have to be told. My mother is the nicest, kindest, bravest person I have ever known. When my father walked out on her I was only five years old and my brother was six. Although he did make some support payments, she still had to work every job she could to keep a roof over our heads. She waited on tables at some greasy spoon of a restaurant and got a job in a nursing home as the lowest level of assistant. She wiped tables and cleaned bed pans for more than ten years to keep my brother and me with her and God what two pieces of shit she ended up with. My brother is gone. He deserted her this summer for, would you believe it, our old man. That piece of shit got remarried, started a new family and has done pretty well. About two years ago he asked her if it would be alright for my brother and me to spend a few weeks with him each summer at his place. He lives about two states away and our mother agreed. Let's face it, no 40 year old mother who had been tied down to two kids for more than 15 years could possible say no. Everyone needs a rest. This summer all hell broke lose.

My mother is no saint. Over the years she has had many male friends. We were so poor that she sleep on a pull out bed in the living room and my brother and I shared one bed in the only bedroom we had. My mother is a beautiful women, at least I think she is, although she does show some heave use. Her face is cute and her smile can light up a room and usually does. Her beasts are large and her waist reasonable, her ass is big and round and just right. She is still firm and her breasts do not fall to the side when she lays on her back. You can tell where my brother and I came out because she has stretch marks on her belly, but they are not bad.

Over the years my brother and I have seen many things. She has had a good many white cocks and black cocks in her mouth in that living room. Some of the men they were attached to seemed to be alright to my brother and me, some did not, but they never seemed to last. I think it was just too much for them, a ready made family with two snot nosed little kids. How much are two or three fucks a week worth, particularly when there are other women available? To be honest, she seemed to be auditioning them, seeing if they had the courage and the money to be her husband and our dad. So far, one has stayed, the last one, named Jack. Strangely, that has worked out well for me as I will get to in a moment.

I want to make it clear that my mother never let us in the room when she was making love to her men, but there were only three small rooms and for about two years my brother and I have watched from the kitchen. At least he use to watch with me, but last year he started staying in our room. He seemed mad when a man stayed overnight. Once he called our mother a slut. I did not know what that was at the time but I knew mom could never be anything that was bad and I was right. I was kind of glad he stopped watching with me because I could never have touched myself if he was there.

Watching her roll around on that sofa bed in the living room, watching her beautiful breasts and lovely ass rise and fall, I began to get unbelievable aroused. She never walked into the kitchen when I was there and never asked about why I was always going to the bathroom an hour after I went to bed. I had to cum so bad after a few minutes of watching that I thought I would explode. On more than a few occasions I said to hell with the bathroom and came in a dish towel. There is only so much a guy can take. I always hid the towel at the bottom of the hamper and prayed my mother would not notice when she did the wash. I don't think she did for a long while, but there did come a time when it came out. She was completely open with my brother and me, but there are some things a mother just may not be able to talk about with her sons.

We had been at my father's for about a month and were due to return. I missed my mother terribly and had masturbated everyday thinking about her. My brother told me he was not returning. I was in the room when he called and told our mother that. I could hear the crying and screaming on the other end of the line. Mom was begging him to come back. I think that at that point, the germ of an idea began to form in my mind.

My brother gave me the phone and walked out. I talked to mom and told here I would be coming back. I was stroking my dick as I told her. I could not help it. I was going back because I loved her and I wanted her.

Two days later I got off the bus and she was there. She had taken a short break from work to pick me up. I can drive and have my license, but we cannot afford to put me on her insurance policy so I only drive very rarely, usually at night. Her eyes were red from crying. I held her, feeling her breasts press against my shirt. They were so soft and big and motherly, I felt myself getting a little aroused. I did the old hide the erection behind the suitcase trick and got in the car. Her breasts touched the steering wheel and I could not resist looking. But I kept myself from drooling. I knew I wanted them wrapped around my dick, I had seen that in a movie my friend Dave showed my brother and me one day when mom was at work, but now was not the time to have thoughts like that. The next few days were going to be for a lot of cuddling and I was really looking forward to that. You really have a duty to comfort the injured, don't you?

"I'll make dinner tonight, mom. Do you mind spaghetti with meat balls and a salad."

"No dear, that would be wonderful. I will bring home some pieces of apple pie from the store."

Dinner went fine that night. Mom only cried once at the table.

"Why didn't your brother come home, Jimmy?"

"Dad's rich. He will give him a new car for his birthday. Tommy loves you mom, really. But there have been some problems with him for about a year. He doesn't like your male friends and he doesn't like them staying over on the sofa bed."

"Your kidding."

"Please don't tell him I told you. He would just deny it and never talk to us again."

"How do you feel about it?"

My God, she opened the subject!

"I don't think you really want to know mom."

"Please Jimmy."

"I wanted to touch you too."

Mom look shocked.

"That can't happen, Jimmy, you know that."

"I know Mom. Are you mad?"

"No honey, I'm not mad. This explains a lot. Do you think there is anything I could do to get your brother back?"

Good Lord, this is something I had to stop now!

"No mom."

"I am just glad you came back. Come and give me a hug."

I got up and walked over to her. I knelt down beside her. I felt her shake in tears as I held her.

"Jimmy, what are you doing? Stop that!"

I felt like crap. I had just tried to cop a feel from my crying mother. What kind of pervert does that?

"Sorry mom. I just wanted to touch you."

"Is that what I'm going to have to put up with from now on? Your trying to touch my breasts every time we hug?"

"No mom, of course not."

Only when I think I can get away with it, I thought.

"I need to think about this a little Jimmy. What you told me about how you and Tommy feel may have to change things around here. I guess I will not bring any friends home from now on."

I thought to my self YES! I lied like a rug.

"No mom, you can't do that. You have needs and I know you can't live like a nun. I promise I will not watch from the kitchen anymore."

"You were watching from the kitchen? What did you see?"

"I thought you were beautiful mom." That was absolutely true.

"What did you see me doing?"

"You know, the same stuff Tommy and I saw in the magazine."

"What magazine?"

"Tommy had this magazine. It showed a man and a women making love, I think."

"Where is this magazine now?"

"I have it. I stole, err borrowed it, from Tommy on the last day I was down there."

"Can I see it?"

"You will just take it away from me."

"No honey. I just want to look at it."

I went and got it from my sock drawer. I had a bad feeling about this. I walked back into the kitchen and gave it to her. I think she almost had a heart attack when she saw the cover. The title was '40Plus'.

"This is what you and Tommy fantasize about? These are old women!"

She started looking through it and one page was a little sticky. The page showed a women who looked a little like my mother giving a blow job to some guy. At least that's what Tommy called it.

"Why is this page sticky Jimmy?"

That had to be the dumbest question my mother ever asked.

"I don't know mom."

"Did you and Tommy ever see me like this, on my knees Jimmy?"

"No, mom, it is just something interesting to look at in the magazine."

God this was uncomfortable, but it was going in the right direction. Of course, we had seen her on her knees.

"There is nothing wrong with what is going on here, but it is only something that a man and a woman do when they are in love. This is not something a person of your age should even be thinking about let alone be looking at. I know I said I would not take it but I don't want something like this in my house. Besides, some of these women are old enough to be MY mother. If you love me you'll throw it out, ok?"

She hand it back to me and I took it back into my room. Like I was going to throw it out, right.

Chapter Two

I thought I was patient. At breakfast the next morning mom looked a little tired but not angry. She was not dressed for work yet and was wearing a bathrobe. I knew that she slept in just a pair of panties and a bra since we did not have air conditioning and I wanted the bathrobe to just open a little at the top. When she bent over to pour milk on my cereal I could look into the top of her robe. She saw me do that and quickly closed the top.

"Stop looking at me like that. I thought we settled that last night. Did you throw out the magazine out like I asked you to?"

"Not yet mom. I'll do it this morning. What's the matter?"

"Nothing. I'm just a little upset. This is whole new way of thinking for me. I am going to have to start watching what I wear around the house now."

"Why?"

"Because I don't want you looking at me like you just did."

"I have seen your top before mom and I think it's beautiful."

"My top? Oh, you mean my breasts. They are called breasts, Jimmy."

"Tommy calls them 'your tits'. He use to talk about how big they were at night after we went to bed. He said that he had seen some of the girls at school take their shirts off and they were not nearly so big."

"Well they were only school girls, Jimmy. I am a grown woman and I don't think they are too big."

"I think they are just right, mom."

"I don't know what to do. I can't have you talking to some school counselor about this, the whole town would know about it in five minutes, and we can't afford a doctor right now."

"Don't worry mom. I'll be fine. I just want to look down your shirt every so often. Is that so bad? Please mom, please."

"Is that all you want?" Are you sure you will not ask for any more?"

"Just that mom. Just a little, please."

My mom can't resist the magic word and just like that she took her hand away from the top of her bathroom and let to two sides fall just a little apart. I could see the top of her tits and the edge of her bra. I did not think it the right time to remind her that I had seen her naked many times from the kitchen. I also did not think it the right time to tell her that I wanted her naked now, making me breakfast with her tits hanging out and her ass shaking from side to side.

"There, are you happy? That is all you are ever going to see. From now on you are going to stay in your room if anyone stays over. Do you hear me Jimmy?"

"Yes, mom."

"Now get your book bag and go to school. I will not be home until five so you can just warm up the casserole I left in the refrigerator, ok?"

"Sure mom. Can I have a kiss goodbye?"

"Ok, but no touching. You can look but not touch. Ok?"

And I kissed her. She turned her cheek to me but I was not going for that. I kissed her hard on the lips and I did not try to hide my hard on. Her eyes got as big as saucers and she tried to pull away. It was a very quick kiss.

"Stop that and calm down. Think about something else."

And then she laughed and shook her head.

"Why didn't I have girls? It would have been a lot simpler."

I left for school but I did not stop thinking about her tits. I also thought about her ass and her cunt, that's what Tommy called it, and her mouth and I thought about watching her suck off guys in the living room. Even Ms. Taylor, the school librarian who was almost as hot as my mother, could not keep me from thinking about her. I must have jacked off three times in the restroom. Patience hell, I just wanted to fuck my mother, badly.

Chapter Three

Not a lot happened for the next five days. Mom caught me looking down her blouse a few times and just looked away. On Friday she told me she had a date.

"Jack and I are going out tonight."

Jack was her present male friend. He didn't come around too often, perhaps once a week. Mom thought she might not be his only woman friend. He wasn't a bad guy. I kind of liked him. I had met him before Tommy and me went to our fathers place for vacation.

"You going to bring him home tonight?"

"We might come back and if we do I want you to stay in your room Jimmy. Do you hear me?"

"Why can't I watch? I done it before."

"Because it's just not right. Jack might someday be your father and what kind of memories would that leave with you? Besides, I am not a slut."

"Of course you're not a slut mom. I'll stay in my room."

Then I did something I had never done before in front of my mother, at least not intentionally. I stood up from my chair, hard as a steel rod, and just stood there. I was completely dressed of course but I still felt strong. Mom just watched for a second and turned away.

"Please stop that. Not here, not in the kitchen."

"Then it's ok to get hard in the living room mom?"

Mom looked at me with a MOM look.

"Ok mom. I'm sorry. Dinner was great. Can I watch TV now?"

"I would like a little help with the dishes first. But first go into the bathroom and take care of that, right now."

She looked at my hard on and blushed. God, this could not be going any better.

And I did. Afterwards I washed and she dried. I told her a joke and she laughed. I could not help getting a little hard again, she had a rather tight dress on, and once or twice I touched her leg with my dick. She just ignored it and when we were done I went into the living room to watch TV. When she came in I made sure I was sitting in the very same spot her 'company' sat when she was kneeling between their knees. Should I draw attention to my self again? I decide not to, but I did let her see my tented jeans.

"Mom, do you want to watch a little TV with me before you go out?"

I could see she was a little nervous, but there was only one place to sit on the room, the sofa bed. It was where she sleep and was always made up into a sofa every day before she left for work. Mom was always neat.

She sat down as far from me as the sofa would allow and we watched an episode of one of her favorite shows. It was good and I think we both stopped thinking about sex for a while. She looked at her watch and said she had to go.

"Have a nice time mom. How about a kiss?"

"Not now honey, I have lipstick on. See you tonight."

I wondered how her friend liked getting lipstick on his dick. The lipstick had to go. I was not getting a red stain on my dick every morning before I went to school. What would the guys think in gym class?

"That's ok mom, you can kiss me when you get back. You look great!" She was dressed in a green dress and a nice jacket. She had made up your her face very well and I had to say she looked five years younger. The lipstick had to go, but maybe the makeup could stay, at least a little.

"Thanks honey. See you later and remember, stay in your room until Jack is gone."

"What if he stays the night? How do I get to the bathroom?"

"He won't but if he does, piss out the window. I did it once as a girl and it was a lot harder for me."

We both laughed and she left for her date and I continued to watch TV. I could not get the image of my mother's ass sticking out of a window out of my head. It must have been beautiful. I wondered if I could get her to do it again and I could get a picture. It was Friday and homework could wait. I went to get my magazine and opened it to the section with the older woman and the younger man. The lady did look like my mother. The same brown hair, brown eyes, cute face and large breasts. The guys at school would have said something like "She looks like she could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch!" I did not know exactly what that meant but it sure looked true. I think that came from a movie. I went to get a pair of my mother's panties from the hamper. Dish towels worked in an emergency but panties were best. The nylon was slippery and you could really get going. You just don't want to get a magazine too sticky.

Mom came home about ten. I could tell that she had had a few drinks because she was laughing in a weird way. After about ten minutes the talking stopped and I slowly opened my door. They were kissing and he was unbuttoning her blouse.

"Wait a minute Jack. I have to check something."

I crawled back into my bedroom faster than I had ever crawled before and quietly closed the door. Thank god she did not open it immediately.

"Jimmy, are you ok?"

I jumped into bed and faked sleep. The door opened just a crack and mom looked in. I guess she was satisfied because she quietly closed the door and went back into the living room. I was scared as hell and my heart was beating like mad. Being a horny teenager with a beautiful single mother was getting to be pretty hard work.

After a while I got back out of bed and crawled back into the kitchen. Both mom and Jack were completely naked by this time and he was on his knees with his face between her legs. I had seen this before and it was interesting but it was not what I wanted to see. I could hear a slight humming sound and was surprised to see Jack was doing something with his right hand. He had a small white thing in his hand and was touching the top of my mothers' legs with it. I knew what it was. I had seen it when I went through my mothers panties drawer. I had turned it on but honestly did not know what it was for. I thought it was just for relaxing her shoulders after a hard days work. Amazing what you learn kneeling on your kitchen floor with your dick in your hand and your mother naked in the next room.

Her tits were gently moving from side to side and the nipples were hard as rocks. It was not long before she began to moan a little louder. Suddenly she covered her mouth with her hand and stifled a scream. She put her legs on Jack's back and started to move back and forth on her rear. She was squashing the poor guy's head between her thighs and I though he was going to suffocate. What a way to go! I wanted him to die, die, die! I think I saw that in a movie too.

After a while they began to change places. I had to admire his way with her. He never stopped touching her as she slowly moved down to the floor. I watched her kiss his nipples and then his belly. He was not the skinniest guy in the world. As she moved lower I could see her breasts again, sticking down between his legs. She began to suck and was playing with her nipples a little at the same time. He was saying something about how wonderful that felt but I couldn't hear very well. There was some kind of a roaring sound in my head. I had forgotten to get a dish towel and was jacking-off like crazy. I came in a great rush all over the floor and almost passed out. I think she heard me because I could have sworn she stopped for just a second and looked to her right at the kitchen. I could see in her eyes that she thought she had heard something and thought I might be there, but there are some things you just cannot stop doing. Also, I do not think she wanted to make a scene. What would Jack think? He was a nice guy but there are some things a single man does not want to know about a woman and her son. Mom was no fool.

12