No Jimmy, That's Incest! Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached for a dish towel and then thought about it a little. What if I did not clean it up? What was she going to do? We had already discussed the fact that I had watched before. Didn't she think I enjoyed her tits and ass? What was I supposed to do, applaud? Let her clean up her son's cum, maybe with her tongue. That's what mothers are for, aren't they? To clean up after their sons? But I just couldn't do it. Mom had always taught me to clean up after myself and I would have felt terrible if I had just left the wet spot there. I hoped that there would be a much better use for my cum in the not too distant future but this time I used a dish towel. I did not stuff it down at the bottom of the hamper however. This time I put it on top. Let her find it and smell it. Sometimes a guy has to leave a sign. I bet I came a lot more than Jack!

Chapter Four

"What would you like to do today, honey? I thought it would be nice to take a walk in the park. It's Saturday and I don't have to work."

"Whatever mom." I was tired and not in the mood to talk.

Mom had on a light blouse and a tight pair of red shorts. I woke up fast.

"Your aren't going outside like that are you? We are going to the park, not the pool. It's indecent. What will the guys think if they see you?"

"I am sorry honey. But I though you liked how I look."

"I do but please just wear that sort of thing around the house. Not outside."

I was really upset. I did not know it at the time but I think it was the first case of real jealousy I had ever had. This woman's ass was my property and while I was willing to lend it out to Jack sometimes, what choice did I have?, I was dammed if I would let just anyone look at it.

"Please put on a pair of pants or a skirt mom. I think you look great in those shorts but only for my eyes ok?"

I think she almost said no. I think she almost said that I was her son and did not have a right to tell her how to dress. Then a strange troubled look crossed her face before she said, "Alright honey, I'll wear them only for you." I think the look was also full of love.

She turned away and I reached out and grabbed the top of the shorts. I just couldn't stop myself. They had a zipper in the back and I reached for the little tab. I had many times helped my mother into dresses that zipped up the back and wondered how anything could be designed so stupidly that a person could not get into and out of it themselves. For a second she pulled and then stopped

"What are you doing, Jimmy"

"I want to help you out of your shorts mom."

"Don't be ridiculous Jimmy. We had this discussion before, don't you remember. I would let you look down my blouse sometimes, a son in a house without a father has that right I suppose, but that was all, remember?"

"Take your blouse off mom. You can leave on your bra. It will be just like at the beach, won't it?"

"It's not the same. A young man should not see a older women's bra, at least not at your age."

"Don't you think I've seen your bra before and what's under it mom? Don't you think I've seen your tits a dozen times from the kitchen? Don't you think I saw them last night?"

"You couldn't have seen anything last night. I checked!"

"Did you check the hamper?"

"You didn't do it again did you? What am I supposed to do?"

"Unbutton you blouse mother. Just leave it unbuttoned around the house from now on and I will be happy."

"I can't Jimmy. That would be very wrong and we could go to prison. We might even go to hell."

"Who is being hurt and we are not going to prison if we don't tell anyone. If I ever go to hell with you naked beside me, I will be happy."

I had to admit that I was of two minds about my mother. One was the sweet hard hardworking woman, who did everything to make my life safe, fun and wonderful. Then there was the other part that had her waking me up with blowjobs in the morning, walking around the house naked with her tits shaking, letting me her touch her whenever I wanted and sometimes ordering her to spend a meal under the kitchen table sucking me off as I ate super. Do you see the problem I was having?

"Your wonderful mom. I have changed my mind about what I want from now on. You are not going to wear a bra around the house any more. I want to be able to touch your breasts when ever I want to."

"NO, that's going too far, young man."

I though I would ask my mother to do something interesting now. Something that I knew she would get a kick out of and something that might lessen the tension. Something I had seen once in a movie and once on TV. The girl on TV was quite small and it might have not been very hard for her but the actress in the movie was big and she could do it.

"Take your bra off mom without removing your blouse. You know, unbutton the back and wiggle around until the whole bra comes out of the sleeve."

I knew that the first time I saw that trick done, I could never become a scientist. I just could not figure it out. It still absolutely fascinates me and I was will to bet that most women are secretly proud that they can do it and we can't see how.

"Come on mom, take it off if you can." I knew she could do it. I just wanted to know if she would do it for me. I had seen her do it in front of Jack.

Then mom began to cry as her hands lifted the back of her blouse and unhooked her bra.

"Look at what your making me do. You should be ashamed of yourself!"

I felt terrible. She was right.

"I'm sorry mom. You are right. Leave it on."

"No! You wanted to see me take it off through a sleeve, I'll do it for you! There, you want it as a trophy? Here!"

She slapped me across the face with her bra and ran into the kitchen. I followed her.

"I'm sorry mom. I didn't want to make you cry. I'm such a jerk."I felt lower than whale shit.

Then I noticed something. Mom's bra was warm. I had handled my mother's underwear many times before, of course. Hell, I had even jacked off into her bras and panties from the hamper, but they had never been warm. I couldn't help it but I lifted the bra to my nose and smelled it. It smelled of perfume and something else, I could not quite tell what, but it smelled good. She watched me and I think was going to say something but I handed it back to her.

"You will need this when you go outside."

She looked at me and I saw her calm down a little.

"Honey, I'm sorry I got mad at you just now. I know what you want but this is so hard for me. You shouldn't even be thinking about me like that!"

"I love you, mom. Now go put a skirt on and we'll go out. I think that walk in the park would be nice."

She smiled and took the bra.

"You are too young to know this but a women my age needs to wear support. I can't walk around the house all day without a bra. I'll start to sag."

"You don't sag a bit. I can see that."

"Not yet. Alright, you're my son and I will do this for you. I go without a bra in the house but I have to wear a bra outside. That's final."

Part two coming.

12