All Comments on 'No Jimmy, That's Incest! Pt. 01'

by Demented101

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Outstanding!

Love the build-up and cant wait for the next chapters!

mexbearlllmexbearlllover 15 years ago
HOTTTT !!!

can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good start

I agree that the grammer and spelling could use a little bit of work but, it's still a good story content-wise. Please continue to write but maybe get an editor from the site. People will do it for free around here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loved it!

Some of you critics need a reality check. Sure there were a few grammar errors. But this is an erotic story site, not a writers critique forum. Go some place else with your nitpicky shit. This story was fucking hot and certainly got my cock hard and throbbing. Literotica is about the CONTENT, amd not necessarily needing to nail ALL the grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc.

Go to a pure writer's forum if you're that anal...you'll find plenty of company.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Almost Great

The story was great but your writing can still be improved...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

fucking every guy she meets is a slut

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
that last anon is wrong

This is a great start to a great series. The mother is not a slut. She's a woman with strong needs between her legs. When her boy Jimmy starts soothing those needs with his big stiff cock, mom'll calm down and give her cunt to her boy alone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Part 2

I see a part 1 and a part 3, where is part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wheres part 2 Aholes ?

WTF PART 2 ???

johnstang2johnstang2over 7 years ago
Where is your Pt. 02?

You went from chapter four directly to chapter eight. Chapters five six and seven are missing. I know they have to be in the missing Pt. 02 so where the heck is it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

What the hell happened to part 2????

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

NO Part #2

What an ahole

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous