All Comments on 'No Longer Apart'

by 2lips4u

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
skip.69skip.69over 18 years ago
If wishes

If wishes were horses, beggars would ride. How I wish this were a true story and not just a fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Secure Temptation, What a Treat !

Secure Temptation...what a treat for "Marie" in the story, and for readers as well. There is much to be learned from the realistic paramours in the story, who LOVE ENOUGH to accept each others limits AND needs. I might have liked to see a bit more, of how turned on "Roy" was (by the scene he watched)perhaps even a bit more participaion. I DO think 2lips4u handeled it well. Perhaps a true three-some would have been out of character for "Marie". The characters are believable, sweet and hot. Setting was both creative and descriptive. Congrats, 2lips4u, on a story well written!

everrandyeverrandyover 18 years ago
I'm sure

I'm sure that I know the "Roy" to whom this story refers. If he really is the man I think I know, then I envy him, receiving the love of a woman such as yourself, Marie. Keep up the writing, 2lips. Is the story based on fact, or wishful thinking? Judging on Skip.69's comments below I would guess the latter. But please write more, 2lips. Any stories closer to home you have in mind?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Yes 100 degrees hot

That Jerrod is one luck dude. You are an awesome writer 2lips4u. I hope you do come up with more hot stories. Thank you, Dan.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous