No Longer Apart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
2lips4u
2lips4u
31 Followers

"Mmmmm," Marie thought. "The ideal chest!" Marie slipped the shirt off his shoulders after unbuttoning his cuffs, and also allowed his trousers to drop at this time. She knelt down before him, untied each shoe and had him step out of his shoes and then his pants. Jarrod stood before her dressed in nothing but his tight boxer briefs. His evident hard-on was straining to be released from its final confinement, but Marie still wanted to tease him a bit.

With an unfamiliar streak of naughtiness, she commenced to lick his hard cock through the cotton material of his briefs. This caused his cock to jump and twitch in anticipation. She continued this torture for several moments, reveling in her power over him at the moment. Jarrod grabbed her hair, but didn't pull; just ran his fingers through it, luxuriating in the fine silkiness of it. He allowed her all the freedom she desired to tease and torture him.

After several minutes of teasing and prodding with her mouth and tongue and fingers, Marie finally reached inside his briefs and withdrew his very hard cock, already dripping with pre-cum. Marie smacked her lips and licked the wetness away with relish. Savoring the taste, Marie moaned and inserted the head of his cock between her wet lips. Jarrod practically roared at this and Marie took the hint and engulfed his engorged member as far as she could manage. His cock was not overly long, but was very thick, filling up Marie's mouth to capacity. She swirled her tongue over and around as best she could and soon felt the tightening in his muscles, signaling his imminent orgasm. Marie sped up her sucking and licking, using both hands to help stroke and fondle his balls. Jarrod grabbed her head and held it close to him as he let loose another loud roar along with his load of creamy cum. Marie had a hard time keeping up with his stream, cumming as hard and forceful as he was, but only a little trickle of cum escaped her lips. When the intensity lessened, Marie let his cock slide out of her mouth and gazed up into his eyes. His blue eyes had turned smoky as he returned her look.

He held her hand as he helped her stand. Without words, Marie knew what he wanted. She reached for the front clasp of her lacy bra and unfastened it, releasing her breasts to his view. She slid the straps off her shoulders and let it fall. Then she hooked her thumbs into her thong panties, and slowly slid them down her legs, revealing to him her trimmed pubic area. When she started to unfasten her garter from the hose, Jarrod stopped her, and before she knew what he had in mind, he scooped her up in his arms like she was no more than a baby doll. He carried her across the room and placed her gently in the middle of the large bed.

He stood there staring at her beauty for several moments, long enough to make her start to blush again. Jarrod climbed on the bed and positioned himself above her and between her legs. He held most of his weight up on his elbows, and leaned in for some intensive kissing and licking. He kissed her eyelids, her temples and cheeks. He slid his tongue down over her jawline to her ears and then that very tender, sensitive spot just behind the ears. Marie loved every second of his caresses.

At one point, with her head tilted to the side, Marie opened her eyes and was looking directly into the eyes of Roy. He had slipped back into the room without a sound and was seated in the love seat on the opposite side of the bedroom. He was also naked and had his cock in his hand, slowly stroking it, drinking in the glorious sight before him: his beloved Marie, being made wonderful love to. How incredibly sexy she looked with her skin all flushed, in her sexy black and red garter and black nylons. Roy blew her a kiss from his position on the love seat, and Marie smiled back, closing her eyes once again, and relishing the special moment.

Jarod continued his downward course from Marie's ears and neck, down to her breasts once again. Unencumbered by clothing this time, he cupped her full, heavy breasts in his hands and licked and kissed every centimeter of them, massaging them, teasing the hard buttons with his teeth. Marie's breathing increased and her chest rose and fell in uneven spells as her pleasure increased. His tongue traced a line from between her breasts, down her soft belly, to the hidden valley between her legs. There was already the heady aroma of her pleasure filling the air and Jarod knew he would adore tasting her sweet nectar. His tongue snaked its way lower and lower, his long, strong fingers parting her lips, exposing her womanhood to his view. She heard a low growl emanating from him again, and gasped as his tongue plunged deep inside her throbbing pussy. Marie parted and raised her legs even more, allowing better access for Jarrod to reach her. She gouged the bedding with her fingers, tossing her head from side to side, as he continued the onslaught on her clit and pussy.

Soon Marie was aware that Jarod had inserted one then two fingers and was easing them in and out in a regular rhythm. Her vaginal muscles tightened and squeezed his fingers in perfect rhythm with his. This drove Jarrod wild with lust and he increased his stroking and licking, building Marie's pleasure to the extreme. Within moments, Marie exploded in a tremendous climax, squirting her sweet musky essence all over his mouth and chin.

The fact that she squirted pushed Jarrod over the line once more, and he quickly slid his once again hardened cock swiftly and deeply inside Marie. The intensity of the moment stunned Marie, as this was the ultimate turn on for her, to be entered and fucked while in the throes of her own orgasm. Jarrod held himself in check as long as he could, but when his lips met Marie's in a wild abandoned, mind-melding kiss, he could no longer hold back and released his second load of creamy cum deep inside Marie's belly. The couple finally relaxed and parted slightly, although still wrapped in each other's arms. Marie looked at Jarrod and smiled. He kissed her in reply. It was at this point that Marie closed her eyes and slept, completely satisfied with the world.

There was sunshine streaming through the slightly parted drapes when Marie awoke again. She smiled to herself remembering the evening before. As she stretched, her arm brushed against the warm body lying next to her. When she rolled over and opened her eyes, however, she found herself looking into the eyes of her beloved Roy. Confusion swept over her.

"What...?" she asked, startled.

"Shush darling, it's okay," Roy murmured.

Marie asked, "Where is Jarrod?"

Roy answered, "He had to leave very early this morning, but he didn't want to disturb you as you were snoring so sweetly."

Marie shook her head to clear it a bit, "But..." she started.

"No fear," Roy said. "You will be seeing him again. That we both promise you. He left his phone number and pager number, and should you ever need for anything, he will be there right by your side, right next to me." Marie had a million questions racing through her mind.

Finally she simply spoke, "Ok, Roy, tell me what happened last night? Why Jarrod? Why everything?" Roy thoughtfor a moment before answering.

"Marie, my dear," he started, "You know, I love you beyond all reason and logic. But there is a limit to what I can offer you. I am thirty years your senior, plus I am married. I will not leave my wife, not even for you, but I do love you both equally. Please do not ever doubt that." Marie looked at him and nodded.

He continued, "And being such an old fossil, I do have a certain amount of wisdom, I should hope, that has come with my age. I am realistic enough to know that I cannot always give you what you want and need, and I want you to know that even though I would love to be the only man in your bed and your life, you may also want and need a life outside our arrangement. This was my way to show you that it is okay. I understand. I love you and I'm secure enough in your love for me that I want you to know that whatever you want and do, that love will never change." She lay there looking at him, thinking for a long while.

Finally, after what seemed hours to Roy, she spoke. "Roy, love, I don't know what I've done to deserve you, but I love you very, very much, and I am astounded by the gift you've just given me. I know what you say is true, and that I will probably want another from time to time, but I want you to know, that you will always come first in my heart. I don't know what else to say, except thank you. Thank you for finding me and loving me."

With that, Roy reached over and kissed her. It was a gentle kiss, but one laced with true love and emotion. Marie felt so safe and protected at that very moment, and so very, very loved. She knew that whatever life threw at her in the future, she could bear it with courage, because she had a love so strong, that even age and distance couldn't defeat it.

2lips4u
2lips4u
31 Followers
12