All Comments on 'No More Human'

by SunrockSin

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
anonymousinblueanonymousinblueabout 6 years ago
Well, there's a happy ending!

The (classified) didn't make me lose my shit. I guess it worked pretty well. I wasn't quite expecting the "you're dying," but maybe testing the semenal fluid to find that's where the leaking radiation leaks from. And he would live his life very strangely. But hey, I'm all for a good death story.

Alright, it fits in with the plot but I find the immediate and total disinterest unbelievable. OK OK, no more human than him, it was repeated enough times it has to have some meaning. Maybe a satirical poke at nonhuman. Well, if it was, it got lost in the sea of questions and possibilities.

And....the opening paragraphs....and the part where Sidney goes on and on and touches his head....the narrative interjections were pretty funny for their detail...and existence. I think part of it was actually erotic. It was somewhere near the mention of ports. For its thrift of words, humorous nature, unexpected ending, unique theme that didn't bring mockery to "out of the sky" and the brief daydreams into exquisite detail as mentioned, I give it (classified) stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous