No More Questions Ch. 02-03

Story Info
The story continues between the two lovers.
1.6k words
4.67
6.5k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/23/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2

As he lay there, he couldn't quite believe that she left. He had honestly thought she would wait for him to go with her so they could leave together, the way they came. Her words hit him hard. Was she gone from his life? What was he to do now, how was he supposed to act dammit? The best thing that he had come into his life, he just let walk out the door.

How could she do this to him. Hell, he planned on making love to her the whole afternoon, and she just gets up and leaves after one time. Was he that bad, now wait he tells himself, she said that she wouldn't have traded this for anything.

She loved him, he knew it. But now what was he going to do about it? Would he let her go, and just go on as friends like before, would he try to fit her in when he could? Would that be fair to her? Would that be fair to him? Would she wait until he finally figured out what he wanted? Hell, he knows what he wants, is he man enough to go after it is the main question?

He starts to dress, telling himself he needs to make a plan. He needs to figure out where to go from here. He needs to get his head out of his ass, and remember that she has feelings, and maybe one day she will just say go away.

He can't get her out of his head. Her scent, her taste, her touch. She was so beautiful. So she didn't have a perfect body, so she had a few lines and wrinkles, hell he did too. She was so sweet, so beautiful, on the inside and outside, and that made everything worse. He could still smell her scent on his hands, his body, his face. He could feel himself getting hard for her. Damn he wanted her, he wanted her in his arms, he wanted to taste her again. He wanted to touch her, he wanted to take her breasts in his hands, her nipples in his mouth.

He was so hard now he was stroking himself. He laid back down on the bed, and just let the memories of the afternoon come back over him. He could almost feel her pussy on his face, his tongue licking her clit. He could almost feel her lips on his cock, her hands cupping his balls as she sucked him. He was going to cum. Oh my God he yelled. He shot cum everywhere, all over his chest, his hands, his stomach. As he lay there thinking of her, he lightly began to rub his cum all over himself like lotion. He remembered a conversation they had and she had said that she loved to do that. She was all he could think about.

He got up and re-dressed again. He stripped the sheets off the bed, the quilt he laid back over the mattress. He told himself that he really should find out who owned this cabin. There were a few things that he would like to do to it. Nothing major, he wanted to keep it the way it was, but maybe modernize it a bit. He began to form a plan, he knew what he needed to do and he thought maybe he had the start of how to do it.

He loved her, he wanted her. Yes, they both had things that needed to be done first, and it may take awhile for them to be together, but if he had his way about it, they would be back at their cabin, they would be making love again, and they would be together one way or another for all time.

Chapter 3

It had been almost a month since they had spent any time alone together other than an occasional conversation. Oh they talked of ordinary thing, their children, their jobs, just life. They never spoke of feelings, or that day together. Maybe it was due to time, or just evading the issue. She was going out of her mind. Wondering what was going to happen. Did he just use her for a moment of pleasure?

So many thoughts went through her mind. She knew however what she was going to do. She was going to go on with life. She would take whatever time she could get with him as long as she could handle it, and when it got to be to much for her, she knew she was woman enough to tell him, it was over, she didn't even want to be his friend. She just didn't know if she could actually do it.

She thought of that day at the cabin often. She thought of him often period. She continued on with her life, her husband, her children, her job, she told no one about their secret affair. She wanted to keep him hidden away in her heart until she knew what the outcome would be. Although, she had a pretty good idea already, she just didn't want to believe it.

As she lay their in her bed, thinking of him, she became aroused. Her nipples hardened, and she could feel the moisture between her legs. She removed her clothing, one piece at a time, imagining that he was watching her. She caressed her breasts, rolling her nipples between her thumb and finger. She bent her head down and licked her own nipple. She was so turned on. She could see him there, just watching her not touching her at all, but touching himself as she pleasured herself.

She trailed her hand down her stomach to the curls that covered her mound. She slowly slid one finger down until she found her clit. As she played with her nipple with one hand, she used the other hand to rub circles around her clit. She was writing with pleasure, moaning his name. She knew that she was goin to cum. She moved her hand down and inserted two of her fingers inside her pussy, moving her thumb to continue the circling of her clit. She rolled her nipple harder, her hips were grinding, she pressed her hand harder into her pussy. She came, oh my how she came. She kept fingering herself and rubbing her clit, she could feel herself cumming, oh the feeling of the release.

She wanted more. When her orgasm was over, she leaned over the bed to get to the nightstand and opened the top drawer and reached to the back and pulled out her pink toy. This was her favorite toy, it even had a name, after her lover of course. She told herself that one day, she would probably throw it away, but for the moment, it was goin to be put to good use.

She rolled back over, spread her legs, took both hands and spread her lips open. She was so wet from her orgasm, she took her hand and rubbed herself, gathering her juices. She then took and coated her toy with it. As she lay there, she imagined he was over her. She took the head of the toy, slowly inserting it in her pussy. Not to much, just enough that she could feel it. She made herself hold back, but oh how she wanted to fuck. Hard, fast, she wanted him inside her, pounding her so hard his balls were slapping her ass.

She pushed the toy in as far as she could get it and then she began to fuck herself. The way she wanted him to do it, while she was fucking her pussy with her toy, she was rubbing her clit. Her hips were moving so fast, she knew she was goin to cum again. She kept her rhythm going, and when she could take no more, she went faster. She came harder this time, she could feel her cum running out of her as she came. She was so hot, she moved the toy out of her pussy and ran it down to her ass, just teasing herself with it. She than took her finger and inserted it in her pussy to get it wet, she then reached down and played with her ass. She moved her toy back to her pussy, and as she fucked her pussy with her toy, she fingered her ass. She was so fucking hot and wanted him there with her. She wanted him to have her on her hands and knees, his cock rammed inside her wet pussy, his finger in her ass. She came again. Her body shook with the pleasure. She knew then that she was spent.

As she lay there smiling, her body all sated, she started thinking again. What is it with women that we think so much she wondered? Why can't I accept what is happening and go on? She knew that she would never actually tell him that she didn't even want to be his friend, cause that was a lie. She would take whatever he offered her, and that almost pissed her off. To be so dependent on him, it made her feel like she was taking scraps he was offering her off the table. She almost felt humiliated. Then she thought to herself, no, that is not true. We were friends first, and in time, can be again.

She couldn't help but wonder, is he ok? Does he think of her? Does he miss her? Does he want her still? Does he still think her beautiful? Did she not please him enough? Why won't he talk to her of his feelings? Did she say to much of hers? Did she not say enough?

As she lay there, her phone rang. She checked the caller ID, and low and behold it was him. Should she answer or let it go to voice mail and then listen to his message over and over again. She was afraid the call would be the one saying he wanted nothing more from her but friendship. She gathered her courage, picked up the phone and spoke his name.