All Comments on 'No More Sibling Rivalry'

by Mr. Tangerine Speedo

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
good story

it was a good story but you shouldnt have broken it up by putting chapter 1 and so on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great story!

Great story, but i agree you shouldnt have broken it up in to chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Tender and HOTTT!!!

Good job of building to a great finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great descriptions!

great story, not too raunchy, but enough to turn me on, and it didnt feel like a porno, more like something real. hot stuff, i loved it.

TheAntiMeTheAntiMeabout 18 years ago
The Road Less Traveled

What is this? Are you trying to tell me that there actually are people who have sex who aren't the star quarterback or the prom queen? Blasphemy! (Sound of cloth tee-shirt ripping apart in background.) What a fresh take on a classic subject. I'm sure folks who were not exactly student council president material - (I was nominated by the outlaw clown party, that's another story) - can most likely relate to.

Seriously though, I did enjoy the story very much as you did an excellent job of making the characters easy to care about. For a moment or two I actually thought that I was watching an episode of "The Wonder Years". (You know the one where Kevin does his sister?) Thanks for an enjoyable read and I hope to see more of your work along the Literotica Freeway.

Marilyn37MWFMarilyn37MWFover 17 years ago
Great plot, well handled and well written.

Actually I liked the chapter approach. Many stories don't clearly define the timeline or the separations.

Thanks

Marilyn37MWFMarilyn37MWFover 17 years ago
Great plot, well handled and well written.

Actually I liked the chapter approach. Many stories don't clearly define the timeline or the separations.

Thanks

Sorry for the pup but wanted you to get my true grade

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great story

i liked the chapters and i loved the story it truned me on

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
A little contradicting

i thought it was a great plot, but you said at first that the sister was kind of ugly. you should've described her as either a babe or the opposite right through the whole story. just sayin.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
not good

this was real stupid IF it happened once and never again it would drive them apart. every time they saw each other they would think should it have happened or should it have continued makeing them NOT want to see each other. good way to destroy a family. either you keep doing it or never start this was just to dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You have talent

By not saying how model perfect the girl is makes it all too realistic. Perhaps that is why there are so many people populating the planet.

Great job. You could write some romance novels that women would kill for.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Interesting that you found the idea that you had not suffered genital mutilation weird. That is a sad reflection on the American mentality.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You think being a complete man is weird? You need to read the research on the pain circumcised men inflict on women during sex and the reason why complete men don't need lube. Read up on the massively increased female orgasm rate when men are complete.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous