No Ordinary Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What time was is, I thought. It had to be about five in the morning.

I got up turned the water off, carried her to the bed and laid down beside her. We were both soak and wet from not drying off, but I don't think it mattered.

As I laid there on my back, I began thinking about this new relationship. Would it work out? Deep inside I hope it did. At least the sex started out good.

She then moved herself to lay on top of me, and fell into a deep sleep. I didn't want to wake her so, I just laid there with her one hundred an fifteen pound frame on top of me. I was meaning to see what type of shampoo she used, because her hair smelled , so good. That smell, her light breathing on my neck as well as the hum of the window fan eventually put me to sleep.

I woke up to the sounds of honking cars. I looked over at the alarm clock, it was 12:55pm. "Man, I must have been really tiered!" I guess so after last night. I said very low.

Tera , was still laying on top of me. Her hair had dried, so I just began stroking her mane. "God I love long hair." I thought to myself.

I must have woke her up doing that, because she took a very deep breath and wrapped her arms around me.

"You awake?" she asked

"No!" She laughed lightly.

"What time is it?

"One o'clock."

"What time did we fall asleep?"

"Around five."

I was still twisting, turning and stroking her hair.

"You like my hair."

"How can you tell?"

"You're the only guy I know, that stops in the middle of making love and thanks god for giving you a woman with long hair."

"Did I say that out loud?" She laughed

"Yeah, you did"

"Guys don't like running their hands through your hair?"

"They like grabbing it and pulling on it, they don't run there hands trough it and caress it like you."

"Promise me something."

"What?'

"Promise you won't cut your hair." She laughed .

"I promise."

"What do you want to do today?" She shrugged her shoulder.

"Do you have anything planned?"

"No."

"Can I ask you a question?"

"You haven't asked me that before, so this must be something deep."

"What would you have done if we didn't hook up yesterday?"

"Probable found some guy in a bar took him to a hotel and fucked him."

"Like you did me?"

"No. This morning we didn't fuck."

"It sure as hell wasn't making love."

"Lust, pure lust is what we performed."

"What is lust?"

"Lust is when you like a person based on their appearance, it's before you grow to love that person."

"So I'm closer to you loving me than the guy that you would just screwed?"

"If you want to think of it in that way."

"So am, I jumping the gun by saying I have a new girlfriend?"

"You made it to my apartment. Guys I pick up don't make it to my apartment, so, I think you can say that you've made it to boyfriend status."

"Promise me something else."

"What?"

"Promise me that outside of business, you will not let another man touch you. I mean , sexually."

She leaned up, looked at me long and hard, for about one minute. She then got off of the bed and went into the bathroom.

"All damn, that's probable what pisses her off about men. I wasn't trying to change her, I was just ......I don't know, making sure that our relationship was a relationship."

She came back into the bedroom and laid on top of me.

"Are you mad at me?"

"For what?

"For asking you that question."

"No, that was a legitimate question"

"So can you promise me that?"

"I think I can promise you that."

What a relief! I thought to myself..... What the hell was I saying, a relief, from what? Every time she goes to work she'll be cheating on me. I guess a relief, from knowing she wouldn't do it without my knowledge. I got to remember, this is no ordinary girl, so this would be no ordinary relationship, so I would have to stop thinking ordinary.

"By the way you jumped off the bed, I thought you were mad at me." "When?"

"Just a few minutes ago."

"I HAD TO PEE!....... Listen if you want this to work, you can not be insecure. I hate men who are insecure. When I say I want to be with you, I mean it, you have to take my word. ...... What's the longest relationship you've been in?"

"Two years."

"Did you trust her?"

"Of course!"

"Look at me Jason, look at me in the eyes." She grabbed my head and looked me dead in the eyes and said, "trust me I'm not going to get mad at you for asking questions about you and I , if you have them to ask, TRUST ME! Trust me in that respect, and trust me in general, trust me. Ok! Now lets get dressed and get something to eat."

She rolled off of me and went into the bathroom. About fifteen minutes later she came back into the bedroom, and sat in front of her vanity mirror, combing her hair. I sat on the edge of the bed just stunned at her natural beauty. I didn't even realize how long I was looking. All the photographs of women in those magazines made them look like the most beautiful women in the world, but it is all make up and camera angles. Tera though, had no make up on, her hair was not done by a team of professional stylist and there was no deceiving lighting, yet she still looked strait of a glamour session.

She glanced at the corner of the mirror and saw me staring at her, she pause from combing her hair, smile at me and asked if I was ok.

"Once I get over the initial shock that I'm with you and get use to looking at you, I'll be fine. But until then, I'm still in awe."

"You know , you can stop."

"Stop what?"

"The pick up lines, you got me!"

"That's not a pick up line, it's what I'm thinking." She smiled and shook her head.

"I have to wash up. Where do you keep the wash rags and towels?"

"In the bathroom closet."

I went into the bathroom and washed my face, and got freshened up. I walked back to the bedroom, were Tera was still making herself pretty. I laid on the bed still looking at her getting ready, while still in the nude. Eventually she made her way over to one of her dressers, opened it and pulled out a pair of jeans, and threw them on the bed next to me. She opened another drawer, and removed a light blue sheer silk shirt. She moved to another dresser and got a pair of socks and a powder blue bra. I watch in amazement of how well organized her bedroom was. I had noticed too that she allowed some room for clutter, so she wasn't a complete neat freak, from that I knew she wouldn't get mad at me for leaving a dish in the sink for a day or two.

I walked into the living room and pulled my pants and jacket from the floor. It would be too hot for the jacket, so I hung it up in her closet. I put my pants on and the T-shirt I had took off last night. I looked at the shirt she ripped off of me, and was kind of upset, because it was a Turnbull and Asser custom made shirt, "damn I paid two hundred for that." I thought, but hey it has good memories now. And I smiled.

I walked back in the bedroom, were Tera had put on the jeans and bra. As I made my way to the bed, she looked at me and asked if I was going to put on a shirt over what I had on. I looked at her and said, that a ravenous and sex crazed woman ripped and ruined my shirt last night.

"Oh, My bad!"

"That's ok. It's hot anyway I'll be alright just wearing this." She looked at me and said "Yeah, you'll look ok"

She put on the sheer shirt, which made that outfit very sexy, "WOW! You look great!"

"Thank you , Jason."

My heart felt like it would skip a beat every time I looked at her. I hate to sound redundant, but I could not believe I would be with this woman. I could not mess this up, I can't.

"You ready?"

"Yeah!"

She put her cell phone and a few other things into a Luis Vuitton, mini back Pack and put it on. She grabbed her Channel sun glasses, put them on looked at me and gave me a kiss on the cheek and said, "let's go!" Pop Quiz

We left her apartment and started walking down 72nd . "What do want to eat?" she asked.

"I don't care. Are you, hungry,... hungry?" "Not really."

"How about we go to Central Park, get a hot dog and a coke, find a nice cool spot and talk?"

"Sounds good." We got our hot dog from a vendor outside of the park, and we walked to a spot that I knew would be nice and cool. There was an empty bench by the John Lennon, Imagine memorial. It was surrounded by trees which made it shady and cool. We unwrapped our lunch and began eating.

"How long have you been living in New York?"

She finished chewing, took a sip of soda, and said,"Two years."

"Where were you before?"

"California. LA."

"How did you make the career jump from nursing to porn?"

"I did semi-nude photo shoots, which lead to harder photo shoots, and finally someone asked if I wanted to do a movie, I agreed. The rest is history."

She took another bite of her hot dog chewed a few times swallowed and asked,

" What about you? What we did last night, was strait out of a triple x movie. I thought I would have to hold back, but you have just as much drive as I do. Your not exactly a puritan."

"Imagination and pinned up sexual energy."

"Have you ever seen any of my movies?"

"No."

"Why?"

"The pictorials are enough for me. How often do you work?"

"Out of fifty two weeks, about twenty five."

"That's not bad. Does that include the print shots you do and the conventions?"

"Yup. Although , I would say most of the pictures you see in the magazines now were done about two years ago. Like, on the stands now there's a magazine that I'm on the cover of, and I can't even remember when I took the photos."

Does someone own the rights to the photos?

"The photographer. He or she pays the models, the models signs, the rights over to them, and the photographer, then sells them to magazines etc. Most of the pictures just keep circulating ."

"Are you ever recognized in public?"

"Most guys look too hard. They think I live in exotic places, places they'll never go. I get letters from guys who say they wish they lived where I lived to be near me. Little do they know, I am literally the girl next door. I live in a normal apartment, as you know, wear normal clothes, shop in everyday places, walk down everyday streets. People tend to think that a fantasy girl lives in a fantasy world. I could stand in front of magazine which I am on the cover of, hanging from the rack on a news stand, and no one would know who I am, which is cool, because anonymity in this business is like a bullet proof vest, protecting me from all the wacko's and anti-porn people in the world."

"So , most people don't recognize you."

She looked at me and laughed.

"I thought I answered that."

"Sorry! I was lost in your eyes."

"You and those pick up lines! I'll repeat my answer. I SAID , you listening? I think some do, but their afraid of approaching me because their embarrassed that they watch the films I do. And sometimes their families and wives, are with them so they can't." She took a sip of coke. "Any more questions?"

" Do guys recognize who you are in public?.......Just joking! If I think of them, I ask you."

"Enough with me, what about you? How long have you lived in Newark?"

"How did you know I lived in Newark?"

"You talk in your sleep, plus I looked at your drivers license."

"You looked in my wallet?"

"I had to know something about the guy I was sleeping with, just in case you assaulted me or something ."

I just smiled at her and shook my head.

"Do you feel I will hurt you?"

"After only , twenty four hours of knowing you,.....No. You're a big harmless teddy bear." She touched my face and gave me a kiss. I smiled and probable blushed.

"I've been in Newark for about two years."

"And before that?"

"Philly."

She finished her hot dog, and sipped on the rest of her coke. She wiped her mouth, with a napkin, turned to me and said, "You know, if I knew you, I would never have gone out with you."

My heart dropped.

"Why?"

"Your too nice of a guy."

That statement pissed me off. I stood up and said to her,

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN? HUH? JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT ME KILLING YOU, OR DOING BODILY HARM TO YOU, JUST BECAUSE I WANT TO TREAT A WOMAN NICE, AND RIGHT, IS A TURN OFF? YOU WOMEN ARE ALL THE SAME, YOU ARE ALL JUST FUCKED UP IN THE HEAD."

She just sat there with her legs and arms crossed, and looked at me through her sun glasses. Her not saying anything, pissed me off even more. I flagged her and started walking away from the bench. About twenty feet away from her, I stopped and said out loud, " You idiot! She's testing you. She's testing you." I turned back around and walked back over to the bench. I stood in front of her and she looked up at me.

"Why did you do that?"

"Sit down." She said. I sat next to her.

She pulled out from her backpack a metal container of altoid mints, popped one in her mouth and gave me one. She turned on the bench to were she was facing me, and started to talk.

"You know, I not a stupid whore. I'm a smart one. When I want to get involved with someone emotionally, I have to know what triggers them off. I know now, you have been hurt emotionally .

I don't think that you would kill me or hurt me physically if I were to break off with you, you'd probable go to you're apartment and cry for two or three days. But, now that I know that your fear is loosing someone you really like or love, I know what not to say or do, because I don't want to hurt you. That's why I did that." She softly held my hand, took off her sun glasses and looked at me.

"I like you, Jason. For some reason that I don't know, I think I am willing to do things for you ,......... that I haven't done for other men before. For some reason, I actually see a future with you, which really confuses the hell out of me, because I've only known you for less that twenty four hours. I just want to let you know that, and that I will not do anything willingly to hurt you. I may do some strange things or say some strange things, but that's were you are going to have to trust and believe in me when I say,..... I will not leave, or hurt you."

What could I say? She had just reassured me that, I would have no fear in this relationship. I understood. I don't think other people would understand it, but screw'em for not having an open mind.

"Come on let's go."

"Where are we going?"

"I'm taking you shopping."

"For what?"

"For things to keep at my place. So you'll have stuff to wear when you stay over."

"Ok!"

Till The Morning

We walked through Central Park to the shopping district of Madison Ave. I just followed her lead. We stayed in that area for at least two hours or so. We ended up caring twelve bags full of clothes and accessories of all sorts. I hailed a cab, and we rode back to her place. We were both were covered in sweat, from all the walking in and out of the heat, and air-conditioned stores. I know I felt like passing out, and from the look of Tera , she felt the same.

" Do you have to work tonight?"

"No! I'm off until Monday night."

"So we'll have our first weekend together." I look at her and smiled, and shook my head.

"I need a shower."

"Me too, run the water and I'll meet you she entered a few minutes.

"OH,GOD! This feels good! ............ Wash my hair for me Jay."

I moved her under the gentle , down pour from the shower head. After her hair was soaked, I poured some shampoo into my hand. She moved close to me and wrapped her arms around me. I lathered up her hair and ran my soaped covered hands through her hair. She laughed lightly as she laid her head on my chest, and told me that she never meet a man that had such a hair fetish as me.

"When I was about ten years old, my mom cut her hair. She's half Indian so, she has long black , strait hair, that I loved . So when she cut it , I got mad at her I started to cry and throw things in the house. I didn't speak to her for two days."

"Because she cut her hair?"

"Yeah!"

She laughed.

"So if I cut my hair, would you be mad at me?"

"YUP!"

"You are definitely different, from anyone I've meet."

I finished washing her hair and moved her back under the water and rinsed the soap out.

"You want me to wash you?"

"Why would I say no, to an offer like that?"

She took a bar of soap from her hanging shelf, and wet it and lathered up her hands. She then started washing my face, then my neck, and chest. She then took a wash clothe and wiped the soap off. She soaped up her hands again and began washing in between my thighs and my private area. My penis at this point was hard as a rock. She looked at me and began rubbing it with her soapy hand.

I put my arms and hands on her shoulders and lightly tugged on her hair. After about two minutes of her rubbing me, I felt I was about to cum. Before I could tell her, her hand was full of my sperm and soap. I let out a sigh of pleasure.

She then took what was in her hand, and ran it through her hair.

"Protein, makes the hair strong." She gave me this wicked and seductive grin. As she ran the mixture in her hair.

"Wash it out for me."

I moved my hands from her shoulders and washed out the mixture of semen and soap out of her hair.

She grabbed my neck and pulled me down to her and whispered in my ear, "Make love to me, Jay. Make love to me for the rest of the day, night, and into the morning."

"I'll do my best." I said

I took my hands and touched her face, moved my head down and began kissing her. I moved from her lips to the right side of her neck. Kissing, lightly biting, and sucking on it. From there I moved to her throat. I felt on my lips, the vibration from her moans and groans.

She leaned her head back, to were the water fell directly on her beautiful face. The water ran down her face to my lips on her throat.

She moved her head to the right, exposing the left side of her neck. I lick the warm water that ran down her face to that side.

I gently moved her to the wall of the shower, to were her back was against it. I moved down to where I was at her perfect chest. I took her left tit and began sucking it. I nibbled a little on the nipple. I licked, sucked and bit her breasts and nipples, until she moved me down further.

She moved my head down between her legs. I took her labia, and ran my tongue on the outside of it. It was long enough for me to suck it. She moved her left leg over my shoulder. My head moved to her inner thigh, I kissed it from the point of her knee to her crotch. I felt I was doing something right, because she would give me rubs and moans of pleasure and approval.

As I stayed in her thighs, I thought to myself, what else could I do to pleasure her until the morning. Improvise I thought, improvise.

I grabbed her other leg and put it over my shoulder, and began pleasuring her other thigh. The noise from the shower and the sounds of love and the warm water hitting our bodies, was so relaxing.

I centered my head between her legs and thighs. I entered her vagina with my tongue. I pushed my tongue as deep as I could in her. I twisted and turned my tongue in her, hitting the walls of her vagina. I pulled out and as I did licked her clitoris, her thighs snapped together in a tight grip around my head. I licked and licked there in that spot for about a minute. I didn't want to bring her to an orgasm , because I wanted to see how long I could last and how much stuff I could think of to pleasure her.

I moved her legs off of my shoulder. Moved up back to her lips and kissed her. I turned her around, so that she was facing the wall of the shower. I pressed my body against hers. I moved her hair from her neck and began kissing the back of her neck. Her face was sideways on the wall. She leaned back and kissed my lips. She then took her hand and grabbed my cock, and told me to enter her from the rear. I took my dripping cock and put the head of it at the entrance of her anus. Her hands were pressed against the wall, she bit her bottom lip, and prepared herself for a rear entry. I asked if she was ready, she shook her head, and at that point I entered her tight asshole. Her fingernails started to scratching the tile of the shower wall. She let out a loud "AAAAHHHHHHH!!" I slid my cock, slightly in and out, until she told me very forcefully "FUCK IT, FUCK IT!"